Looking

Gueydan, LA

#1 Sep 18, 2011
Looking for decent house to rent in Vermilion Parish. Preferably in the country in either Meaux, Kaplan or Gueydan areas. Appreciate any help in finding one. Thanks!
Warning

Kaplan, LA

#2 Sep 18, 2011
Looking wrote:
Looking for decent house to rent in Vermilion Parish. Preferably in the country in either Meaux, Kaplan or Gueydan areas. Appreciate any help in finding one. Thanks!
Buy or rent a house which has S.L.E.M.C.O. electricity since Entergy rates are higher, Entergy fuel adjustment is outrageous, and even worse is that Entergy charges you a monthly charge to recoer Katrina Hurricane loses that this area did not cause. In the City of Kapan electricity rates is a high 8.9 cents per killowatt and abouot an additional 3.5 cents per killowatt fuel adjustment charges. Before you rent check out if the house has C.L.E.C.O. or L.E.P.A. electricity and find out the per killowat cost of their electricity and what are their fuel adjustment charges. Direct S.L.E.M.C.O. rates are the cheapest per killowat which if I recall correctly may be around 5.5 or 6 cent per killowat.
Looking

Gueydan, LA

#3 Sep 19, 2011
Warning wrote:
<quoted text>
Buy or rent a house which has S.L.E.M.C.O. electricity since Entergy rates are higher, Entergy fuel adjustment is outrageous, and even worse is that Entergy charges you a monthly charge to recoer Katrina Hurricane loses that this area did not cause. In the City of Kapan electricity rates is a high 8.9 cents per killowatt and abouot an additional 3.5 cents per killowatt fuel adjustment charges. Before you rent check out if the house has C.L.E.C.O. or L.E.P.A. electricity and find out the per killowat cost of their electricity and what are their fuel adjustment charges. Direct S.L.E.M.C.O. rates are the cheapest per killowat which if I recall correctly may be around 5.5 or 6 cent per killowat.
Thanks for info, that's actually why I was looking for something in country.
mean

United States

#4 Sep 19, 2011
Warning wrote:
<quoted text>Buy or rent a house which has S.L.E.M.C.O. electricity since Entergy rates are higher, Entergy fuel adjustment is outrageous, and even worse is that Entergy charges you a monthly charge to recoer Katrina Hurricane loses that this area did not cause. In the City of Kapan electricity rates is a high 8.9 cents per killowatt and abouot an additional 3.5 cents per killowatt fuel adjustment charges. Before you rent check out if the house has C.L.E.C.O. or L.E.P.A. electricity and find out the per killowat cost of their electricity and what are their fuel adjustment charges. Direct S.L.E.M.C.O. rates are the cheapest per killowat which if I recall correctly may be around 5.5 or 6 cent per killowat.
Slemco is seven
Cents. Try
The apartmens on rodeo dr called stonebridge. I heard Todd travosas has some houses at 400a month
gook

United States

#5 Sep 19, 2011
All of todd's houses are in the ghetto.
ccl

United States

#6 Sep 19, 2011
gook wrote:
All of todd's houses are in the ghetto.
mine is not right by the courthouse
Curious

Lafayette, LA

#7 Sep 19, 2011
ccl wrote:
<quoted text>mine is not right by the courthouse
Then where is it?
MrsCuldesac

Santa Barbara, CA

#8 Sep 19, 2011
I wouldn't call on the river the ghetto! Its not available now. That was not nice.
ccl

Abbeville, LA

#9 Sep 19, 2011
ccl wrote:
<quoted text>mine is not right by the courthouse
He will be having one available in a month or so because he is kicking the lady out. It is on North St. Charles across from the Baptist Church.

Since: Sep 11

United States

#10 Sep 19, 2011
how many bedrooms is the one the on st.Charles???i didn't know he had any available that neighborhood ??
Optimus Prime

Lenoir City, TN

#11 Sep 19, 2011
There is one for rent on South Cougar Road on about 6 acres I think it is 2 or 3 bedroom with Slemco utilities.
Double

Abbeville, LA

#12 Sep 19, 2011
If todds houses are in the ghetto at least the yards will be kept up. Thanks kab....watch out in the city of abbeville the city hall crew will tell you when to cut your grass and how to do it and what you can have in your own yard

Since: Sep 11

United States

#13 Sep 19, 2011
have never really heard of him as a landlord?? or any of his houses?? but if they are decent then id be into checking them out..
triple

Abbeville, LA

#14 Sep 22, 2011
Double wrote:
If todds houses are in the ghetto at least the yards will be kept up. Thanks kab....watch out in the city of abbeville the city hall crew will tell you when to cut your grass and how to do it and what you can have in your own yard
Matt suite keeps the yards looking good
triple

Abbeville, LA

#15 Sep 22, 2011
kekebaby1421 wrote:
how many bedrooms is the one the on st.Charles???i didn't know he had any available that neighborhood ??
He has about a hundred and is selling one on n John hardy He wants to sell them all so he can retire in five years
MrsCuldesac

Santa Barbara, CA

#16 Sep 28, 2011
Jon,Jon where are you?You just never got back with me on that Bet! Just went pick up my 243 at Fins and Feathers, ready for the bet if you are! Need to test irt out before using it on the deer from Cabelas! lol
bet

Abbeville, LA

#17 Sep 29, 2011
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Jon,Jon where are you?You just never got back with me on that Bet! Just went pick up my 243 at Fins and Feathers, ready for the bet if you are! Need to test irt out before using it on the deer from Cabelas! lol
what bet and who u talkn about?
bets

Abbeville, LA

#18 Sep 29, 2011
bet wrote:
<quoted text>what bet and who u talkn about?
Still waiting on who is lions roar
to tousand twelv

Abbeville, LA

#19 Sep 29, 2011
bets wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting on who is lions roar
She might tell us next year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abbeville lawyer arrested (Sep '09) 19 hr Marky 20
Poll Should Monster/Redbull have an age limit for ch... (Dec '11) Sat Ejallen03 34
abbeville youth program (Jan '16) Jul 23 huh 271
why does the sheriff keep deleting my thread Jul 22 Pres O 32
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Jul 13 Florida and cox c... 58
Looking for Shane Leblanc aka Shane Romero (Apr '13) Jul 12 sho nuf 149
what??? Jun 27 What 51

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abbeville Mortgages