Fred

Abbeville, LA

#61 Mar 26, 2013
wat wrote:
no streets in the stixs why dont you make your houses in the stixs look good fake azz City Clean most houses on that route can afford yard men lol what a joke
They are all for sale. You can buy them and make them look like the White House.
mysterymix

Crowley, LA

#63 Mar 26, 2013
The building is nice, but I think there is a black cloud over that building. Nothing seems to last in there. Utilities are probably astronomical. And They probably want prime dollar for that place.(which I never understand, if your building has been empty for three years making zero per month, wouldn't 1,000.00 per month be okay compared to zero?)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#64 Mar 26, 2013
Read all of this thread. Not just the last page.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#65 Mar 26, 2013
Blacks is rotting away. You see it slowly deteriorating. What a waste.
i heard...

Lafayette, LA

#67 Mar 26, 2013
Um...because there is an existing business in Black's? And besides where would the owner live?
mysterymix

Crowley, LA

#68 Mar 27, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
Blacks is rotting away. You see it slowly deteriorating. What a waste.
Once you quit climate control in a building, it surely will deteriorate
ole fred

Abbeville, LA

#69 Mar 27, 2013
trying to push off those shacks on sum dum azz why don't you just burn them down and make neighborhood gardens to feed vegtables with those coons.
Really

Abbeville, LA

#70 Mar 27, 2013
Ole fred shut ya trap and let fred be.
cajun

Abbeville, LA

#71 Mar 27, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Leave City Hall
2. Left on Peace
3. left on North St Charles
4. Left on West Oak
5. right on Cypress
6. Left on Hollingsworth
7. Left on North State
8. Left on Veterans Memorial
9. Left on Park
10. Left on Port
11. Right on South Main
12. Right on Second
13. Left on Lake
14. Left on Fifth
15. Left on Main
16. Right on Third
17. Left on South State
18. Left on Lafayette
19. Right on South Jefferson
20. Left on North Magdalen Square
21. Left on Washington
22. Left on South Magdalen Square
23. Left on Jefferson to City Hall parking lot
IF YOU LIVE ON THE ROUTE PLEASE MAKE YOUR HOUSE AND YARD LOOK AS GOOD AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!! Also thhe judges will be coming from New Iberia, so it is important to make the By Pass and Charity Street look good. After spending the night in Abbeville, the judges will go to Lafayette, so those of us on 167 need to make our houses and yards look great. The judges can ask us to deviate from the route, so they may take a tour of the streets.
I am not sucking up to Mrs. C. I had something important to relay to her.
Lets see if they make the front page if we add to the route and before going back to city hall take a right on Maude and see the junk cars and abonddoned house and then left on john hardy and see the junk in the city lot along railroad track and then get to stop sign at lafayette street and see the carts and buckets hanging from the frame and pass in front of the burnt repair shopo and see all the junk cars there.
lol

Abbeville, LA

#72 Mar 27, 2013
cajun wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see if they make the front page if we add to the route and before going back to city hall take a right on Maude and see the junk cars and abonddoned house and then left on john hardy and see the junk in the city lot along railroad track and then get to stop sign at lafayette street and see the carts and buckets hanging from the frame and pass in front of the burnt repair shopo and see all the junk cars there.
Thats right, if you gonna show it, show all of it....!
ole fred

Abbeville, LA

#73 Mar 27, 2013
Really you fcking him or what? What's it to you?I am shaking dum azz you go buy his shacks your so concerned about bedrock.
hahahaha

Abbeville, LA

#74 Mar 27, 2013
ole fred bedrock says to kiss their rich azzes
Call Some One

Lafayette, LA

#75 Mar 27, 2013
hahahaha wrote:
ole fred bedrock says to kiss their rich azzes
And leave his ribeyes, I mean gros chicken breast alone.
how much

Abbeville, LA

#76 Mar 27, 2013
ho ho ho wrote:
need, there's a few right here on topix just take them to ya house.
you charge
drop dread fred

Abbeville, LA

#77 Mar 27, 2013
lol ole fred aint dat the truth!!!!!!
drop dead fred

Abbeville, LA

#78 Mar 27, 2013
you know that's that college buddie reliving them ole days with fred you know those vegtables would go good with that coon he tosses over to the poor lol lol lol rich please well he must of been at one time to afford that cocaine was he using.
lol

Abbeville, LA

#79 Mar 27, 2013
fred says to kizz his bedrock rich azz
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#80 Mar 28, 2013
lol wrote:
fred says to kizz his bedrock rich azz
Amen. His story is getting old. If I was still using, I could understand it, but that is a skeleton in my closet. I would like to see his closet with all the highjacked and hacked computers.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#81 Mar 28, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats right, if you gonna show it, show all of it....!
The judges only want a 15 minute tour. The hospital couldn't be included because it would have exceeded the 15 minutes.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#82 Mar 28, 2013
cajun wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see if they make the front page if we add to the route and before going back to city hall take a right on Maude and see the junk cars and abonddoned house and then left on john hardy and see the junk in the city lot along railroad track and then get to stop sign at lafayette street and see the carts and buckets hanging from the frame and pass in front of the burnt repair shopo and see all the junk cars there.
I have explained earlier. We will be tied up with cleanest city for about another 6 weeks. After that, I will investigate and act on all complaints plus find some on my own. I spoke to one of the city councilmembers yesterday and he is giving me a list of streets he wants cleaned up in his district. I am a one man volunteer who has gotten rid of about 800 junked cars over the years. It will be 1000 by the end of the year, but I am limited by lack pf manpower at City Hall plus I also work two jobs, managing rent houses and selling diamonds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Judge David Blanchet be removed from court (Jul '09) Wed Nolan 640
2015 Sheriffs Race (Jan '14) Tue Get your Game on 769
Harson VS Stutes (Mar '14) Mon info 436
What do you think about Paul Bourgeois for Stat... (Oct '13) Dec 14 Bourgeois for Mayor 220
What are they building? Dec 12 Inspector 20
Donnell Dent (Apr '13) Dec 12 duh 57
Abbeville armed robberies investigation Dec 5 Lucas 1
Abbeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Abbeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Abbeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Abbeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]