First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kaplan man

Abbeville, LA

#1 Mar 8, 2013
Spiderman you are 100% right this fourm is a cesspool fill with rats and roaches frogs and serpents.These people are the scum of the earth like the vomit of a sick dog on the ground.They are like the dirty soles of the working mans feet.They are like maggots eating the flesh of a rotton animal.They are filled with evil.But you got one thing wrong you said you was ashamed that people from your town acted this way well this is not the people of your town they have lots of good people in your town.This is the scum of your town these morons dont matter anyway no one knows they exist and no one wants to know them except there kind they run around like roaches in a dark room when you shine the light on them they run are attack just like when i talked about GOD the light of the world they ran scard and attacked because they know they are the scum of the earth.Do like me and just keep them under your feet where they belong these roaches will never amount to anything they have nothing they are nothing.You know there kind they are the ones decent people avoid. You see them on the side like the outcast they are they have no morals and are ashamed of themselves and rightfully so because they are the leaches of society.They try to offend me but pahapaha that will never happen i am above these nobodys feel sorry for these fools they are pityful.So be proud of the good in your town and leave the roaches of your town to die like the rats they are then after they die they will burn in hell forever pahapahalololololol,will be a good day when it happens

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Judge ye not.
r f l

Abbeville, LA

#3 Mar 8, 2013
here we go but yet your here KAPMAN

DUHHHH

LOL NFA
HAHAHA

Gueydan, LA

#4 Mar 8, 2013
I heard you smelled really bad when you would go in peoples homes to repair their tv's.
MrsCuldesac

Mobile, AL

#5 Mar 9, 2013
Lil baby Jesus is watching you, lil Kaplan man.
Boy he was up early preaching his word.
Remember when Jesus was crusified Kaplan man? Who was to his right on the cross & who was to the left? Lol
You my dear friend, have just dug yourself in front of God. Yep, look at the hatred you have spun from your lips! Calling us trash, never amount to nothing! A good Christian would never speak such words! You are a fool
Dawn Marcelle

Seattle, WA

#6 Mar 9, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Maybe if you wouldnt of fried me 4 timed in a week! dont worry honey,i dont want todd!its not my fault he got excited when i got there! get out of bed brush your teeth and wash your azz sometimes maybe he will run your way! im a lier? u know i know alot!take your own advice Brigette! you dont know if you staying or going thats y ur bags r still packed, with no wheres to go but back to the streets where todd found you. ask deno the night in front of the concorde,u hopped on the back of a black mans bike,todd was there! u came back walking with hicky's all over u! go call jimmy j i dont hide shit. you did this 4 times this month. why dont u tell Brenda how instead of alcohol whats your fav.! u in AA? for what u sure dont stop doing it! oh and i will tell trudy what u said about Dodie!
Well now, it's funny to have MrsC trying to mentor us on how to be a GOOD CHRISTIAN while she calls others hypocrites.

MrsC, get a grip now. Read what you have posted about your dear dear friends. What kind of good Christian would do such a thing?

“Karma is my friend”

Since: Feb 11

Look over your shoulder

#11 Mar 9, 2013
Ugly truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference you see in Donnell is call "growth". I can
totally understand why you wouldn't recognize it........it's something
you have absolutely no experience in.......
Surely you can insult me better than that. Growth? Donnell is the biggest lying hypocrite in Vermilion. If she has grown out of that perhaps she could be mature enough to apologize to all the people she's lied about on here, just for starters.

We are all human and we make mistakes is what MrsC always preaches. Deal is, there's no mistake with MrsC, she intentionally tells lies with malice in her heart. She has never shown any remorse for her cruel actions where she sets out to humiliate and destroy another persons reputation.

I can say honestly that Donnell Dent is one of the most despicable people on the planet.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
an your point is

Abbeville, LA

#12 Mar 9, 2013
your the biggest on line ho picking up men to screw tis tis dawn hypocrite in Washington State
seems sum have read where you have tryed destorying people and their reputations. How funny you are telling things you have done your self.
Surely you "JUST" ha ha ha on line ho go try another area to pick up another man off line to screw.
really honestly hahhahahahahhahaaaaaaa plzzzzzzzzz

“Karma is my friend”

Look over your shoulder

#14 Mar 9, 2013
Hypocrite I am NOT.
Guaran-fkn-teed

I've lived in your community and have witnessed the VPSO corruption up close and very very personal. From the beginning I've always said Donnell was a liar and Couvillon is a prick. All of that is true and they both know I can prove it.

As far as Mitch is concerned, we were in contact for years before he came up here. My mistake was I gave him the benefit of a doubt that he was truthful and honorable. He proved I was wrong and so I sent him home. That's a lot different than trading a one night stand for a beer like Donnell does.

“Karma is my friend”

Look over your shoulder

#15 Mar 9, 2013
Ugly truth wrote:
<quoted text> really dawn!.....I don't think you should be using the word "honestly"
OK, how about this:

I can say without a doubt that Donnell Dent is the most despicable person on the planet.
BuzzBuzz

Baton Rouge, LA

#17 Mar 9, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
Hypocrite I am NOT.
Guaran-fkn-teed
I've lived in your community and have witnessed the VPSO corruption up close and very very personal. From the beginning I've always said Donnell was a liar and Couvillon is a prick. All of that is true and they both know I can prove it.
As far as Mitch is concerned, we were in contact for years before he came up here. My mistake was I gave him the benefit of a doubt that he was truthful and honorable. He proved I was wrong and so I sent him home. That's a lot different than trading a one night stand for a beer like Donnell does.
Better than a long term relationship with a vibrator
kaplan man

Abbeville, LA

#18 Mar 9, 2013
You right it wrong of me to say the things i said but you maggots brought it out of me so run maggots run get back to your cesspools low life mongrels i know donelle roach dent she is a P O S trash and has always been birds of a feather flock together.So i know what the rest of you are run raoches run i got the raid out.

“Karma is my friend”

Look over your shoulder

#19 Mar 9, 2013
Ugly truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that you should be calling anyone despicable either......
Awwww, sorry 'bout dat. I new that word was too big for you when I typed it. It was obvious because you don't even understand the definition of TRUTHFULLY.

Tell ya what,
Yore gunna halfta axe Woodsy boy to dumb it down for ya. He be good at dat dummy stuff, I just can't go that low.

“Karma is my friend”

Look over your shoulder

#20 Mar 9, 2013
BuzzBuzz wrote:
<quoted text>Better than a long term relationship with a vibrator
Well, maybe you Cajuns think it's better to be the famous town tramp where everyone knows they can fk for a beer.

Myself, I've never been a tramp and I got no need for toys. Instead, I've got this huge rock on my ring finger and bet I never sleep alone again.

“Karma is my friend”

Look over your shoulder

#21 Mar 9, 2013
kaplan man wrote:
You right it wrong of me to say the things i said but you maggots brought it out of me so run maggots run get back to your cesspools low life mongrels i know donelle roach dent she is a P O S trash and has always been birds of a feather flock together.So i know what the rest of you are run raoches run i got the raid out.
You crack me up, KM.
Birds of a feather....that's what I was thinking too.

The UGLY one, calling ME out, claiming I don't deserve to use the word TRUTHFULLY while the big UGLY and Woody, and FUKAWAY defend Donnell Dent, the famous lying lunatic of Vermilion.

Birds of a feather flock together.
LOL!
BuzzBuzz

Baton Rouge, LA

#22 Mar 9, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe you Cajuns think it's better to be the famous town tramp where everyone knows they can fk for a beer.
Myself, I've never been a tramp and I got no need for toys. Instead, I've got this huge rock on my ring finger and bet I never sleep alone again.
How bout that vibo under your bed?

Location hidden

#23 Mar 9, 2013
Sound like you have much better things to do than hang out here Miss. Yawn.

Location hidden

#24 Mar 9, 2013
I do hope that big rock is a ring and not a big rock you drug in from the yard! Lmao

“Karma is my friend”

Look over your shoulder

#25 Mar 9, 2013
BuzzBuzz wrote:
<quoted text>How bout that vibo under your bed?
That was for Woody's use, he needed the help. You understand, size really does matter. My fiance' is more than adequately equipped, no plug ins required.

“Karma is my friend”

Look over your shoulder

#26 Mar 9, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
Sound like you have much better things to do than hang out here Miss. Yawn.
Hey, what's your problem with how I spend my down time?

I rode 72 miles before noon. Then I had to go to the office to baby sit a host server transfer, kinda boring, so I pop over to Topix now and then. Meanwhile, my fiancé has been at the property trying to get the snow mobiles running. Four of them came with the house, I told him that two of them need to go to the dump but he's such a gear head! I bet he has them all running before dark.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
love our VPSO 1 hr Mr K 8
Taxicabs in Abbeville Sat On foot 1
VPSB members (May '16) Nov 30 No way 15
Poll Next Abbeville Chief of Police (Oct '15) Nov 30 never real chief 89
Next POTUS Nov 21 The real JB 33
Looking for Shane Leblanc aka Shane Romero (Apr '13) Nov 15 ThriftyShop 151
town workers Nov 14 happy boy 11 1

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance