He should be charged with attempted murder. The crap used to make this crap is deadly.
Without a doubt.
The formulation varies so much it's a ticking time bomb in more ways than one.
I have witnessed a fairly good businessman with a great business in the same block as my residence lose everything in a matter of a few years. I mean everything! His million dollar home, his wife and family, his business, his dignity and self respect. He was actually "cooking" in the warehouse part of the business for his personal
use and for profit.
Now people, you can smell this sh!t cooking a good ways off.
Nobody must give a poop because it's homegrown( Made in the USA). It's poison.
The sad fact of the matter is the city detective station is also in the same block!!!
They knew what went on in there at night.
I'm glad the business closed.
Can you imagine meth head cookers playing with fire and risking an explosion in a business that had thousands of tires and thousands of gallons of farm chemicals( roundup, crossbow, you name it), not to mention tons of amonnium nitrate.
If that place ever got lit up I'd be toast along with several city blocks.