First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#348 Feb 18, 2013
Another one of Woody's robo-blogger friends, I see.

Who the hell goes to Poland to join the Nigerian Army?
I'm sure that's all on the up and up.

This discussion isn't really about Franks windows, but for benefit of debate... shutters with locks sounds like a smart practice of hurricane preparedness to me. No need putting up all that plywood three times a year and the locks would work as a looting deterrent. The practice could save your insurance company alot of money.

Did Frank ever use Fred as his insurance rep?
Did Frank ever ask Fred to bury some stolen guns?...you understand...for insurance purposes.

jim

Broussard, LA

#350 May 8, 2014
I worked with Frank Collat and firmly believe he has mental issues and would not want to be alone with him. He had the most crazy stories that make me wonder. Some of them are he owned a restaurant in Las Vegas, owns a trucking company, owned several funeral homes, advises the Abbeville city council on matters, shot a 50 cal. At some people stealing crayfish from his ponds" to name a fee. Weird....
tell me y

Lafayette, LA

#351 May 9, 2014
I know Frank well, he is a very nice guy, intelligent, he did more time than many people who committed murder. He paid his debt to society.
Oh my

Salamanca, NY

#352 May 11, 2014
I lived down the road from Frank when we were young. Sad to read all of this. Yes, he was a bit different, but aren't we all.
Tell Us More

United States

#353 May 11, 2014
jim wrote:
I worked with Frank Collat and firmly believe he has mental issues and would not want to be alone with him. He had the most crazy stories that make me wonder. Some of them are he owned a restaurant in Las Vegas, owns a trucking company, owned several funeral homes, advises the Abbeville city council on matters, shot a 50 cal. At some people stealing crayfish from his ponds" to name a fee. Weird....
Did you work for Frank? Or with Frank? Are we talking about the same fellow I work with? He owns his own Meat Business, and has inherited interests in several funeral homes out of state. Frank also started a Trucking Business and had over 40 drivers working for him. Frank builds oilfield valve parts, is this the same fellow? I am his brother in law and have worked for him over 25 years. Frank has plenty of funds, perhaps you haters are jealous, and like to start rumors, like Dawn Marcelle and Todd Travisis...... If you all get dragged into Court, don't be surprized, Frank lives Attorneys, on fact he just settled a car accident case for over a million!! Just satin', get yer facts straight Jim....... Signed, Darrell Cormier
Yep

United States

#354 May 11, 2014
Tell Us More wrote:
<quoted text> Did you work for Frank? Or with Frank? Are we talking about the same fellow I work with? He owns his own Meat Business, and has inherited interests in several funeral homes out of state. Frank also started a Trucking Business and had over 40 drivers working for him. Frank builds oilfield valve parts, is this the same fellow? I am his brother in law and have worked for him over 25 years. Frank has plenty of funds, perhaps you haters are jealous, and like to start rumors, like Dawn Marcelle and Todd Travisis...... If you all get dragged into Court, don't be surprized, Frank lives Attorneys, on fact he just settled a car accident case for over a million!! Just satin', get yer facts straight Jim....... Signed, Darrell Cormier
his bother in law was a Lattier who died a long time ago but less than 25 years ago. He has a sister. Only one. Her name is Kristy. As you can see I know him well. So please explain how you could be his brother in law? Also you failed to mention he was caught with LSD and shot Mr Faciane. For this crime he served a long time in prisons and jails. Also he was sued by a finance company. So tell the whole story bud and don't forget about his boarded up windows and his watermelon garden in his front yard. His parents did not have interests in funeral homes. Both he and his sister are adopted. Are you the same Mr Cormier who married the Desormeaux girl? If so how can you be married to two women at once. Also maybe you can explain why he never got married. It looks like at least one of the local gold diggers would have hooked him by now if he was so great. I don't believe your last name is Cormier. You sound like the subject matter. BTW does he still drive that old van? And if he is so rich why does he live on the corner of North Bailey which is not normally considered a good neighborhood. And he inherited that house when his parents died. And one of the names you dropped ownes millions of dollars in real estate on his own and through his LLC also got a few nice settlements Plus ownes a gas well. I do a lot of courthouse research on a nearly daily basis and have researched both Frank and one of the names you dropped since their names have been dropped on here quite often. I know about a lot of others too and as you lie about them I will set you straight By the way does Frank have cancer like he said or was it cured or was it another fantasy.
Yep

United States

#355 May 11, 2014
Tell the whole story Mr Cormier. Frank has a sister named Kristy and is his only sister. He husband was a Lattier and died a while back but not nearly as long as. 25 years. So how can you be his brother in law. The only Darrell Cormier I know is married to a Desormeaux girl . You forgot his criminal record including LSD charges plus he shot Mr Faciane and served many years in jails and prisons for his crime. If he is so rich why was he sued recently? Why has he never been married? With all the gold diggers around here one would have snatched him. Why is he living in his deceased parents house on the corner of North Bailey which he inherited which is not a great house or neighborhood. What is the deal with the boarded up windows and watermelon garden in his front yard. Does he still have that old van? What about the cancer he said he had. I do a lot of courthouse research almost daily. One of the names you dropped got some nice settlements plus ownes millions of dollars of property in his name and in the LLC he ownes. As you see I know a lot and you need to tell the whole story. You don't sound like a Cormierore like someone whose last name begins with the same letter
bedrock

Abbeville, LA

#356 May 11, 2014
Ya ba dabba do!
Get a Clue

Abbeville, LA

#357 May 11, 2014
Oh my wrote:
I lived down the road from Frank when we were young. Sad to read all of this. Yes, he was a bit different, but aren't we all.
..........You "Oh my" speak truth. Refreshing.
My 2 Cents

Abbeville, LA

#358 May 11, 2014
tell me y wrote:
I know Frank well, he is a very nice guy, intelligent, he did more time than many people who committed murder. He paid his debt to society.
Wow....you're right on point. I don't know the guy but you deserve credit for defending him. I could use a few friends like you.....we all could.
Tell Us More

United States

#359 May 12, 2014
Yep, since you claim to know so much from all your Courthouse Research, why don't you post by your real name? Because you are a Coward like everyone else that visits these Topix Boards spreading rumors, lies, and what ever else comes to mind. I think I'll go see brother in law this week and show him what was written and maybe Frank will file suit against Topix and you anonymous Coward Posters and issue subpoenas for your IP and MAC addresses and have his day in the old Courthouse. YEP, you're not a man, but a punk ass coward. Frank has three step brothers and three step sisters, it use to be four but one of them passed on. Well time to go to work, keep spreading those lies and mia truths you sorry bunch of pukes........
Time bandit

New Iberia, LA

#360 May 12, 2014
OOOOH. let's tell another story. Mark Mouton used to fly down the river in his 15 foot banshee with a 115 evinrude at night. used to put in at the pub, go to the barge and scavenge what was left of the weed, go back to the pub, make a drop. this was done about 5 times a night used to sell it$ 200.00a 5 gallon bucket it was called SEA BONK.
Hondo

Broussard, LA

#361 Jul 3, 2014
Can't we all just get along????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fortune Cookie 1 hr Eggroll 9
Poll Who will be Vermilion's next Sheriff? (Mar '10) 4 hr Culdesac 1,536
The VPSB superintendent is a BULLY. 7 hr Teacher 1
VC Coach Gone! 9 hr curious 4
Poll Should Judge David Blanchet be removed from court (Jul '09) Apr 12 sk 635
haylie moreland (Jun '13) Apr 12 Slam 39
It's dead Apr 11 Ugly truth 7

Flash Flood Watch for Vermilion Parish was issued at April 18 at 6:15AM CDT

More from around the web

Abbeville People Search