tax fraud arrest coming to the ghetto

tax fraud arrest coming to the ghetto

Posted in the Abbeville Forum

thecat

Lafayette, LA

#1 Mar 25, 2010
A paragraph from an article on tax fraud.

.....Angela M. Gallow, 45, of Oberlin, La., and Cella "Ceanne" J. Gallow, 59,
of Mamou, La., were charged today with conspiracy and assisting in the preparation of fraudulent
tax returns..........

http://www.katc.com/news/2-indicted-on-tax-fr...

they better start building a new jail, there have to be a hundred people guilty of this in Vermilion parish. I always wondered how they let anyone claim other peoples kids, and how all these people qualified for "unearned income credit" when they had no kids.
Now I know how it works. Its kind of like car inspections. The man who doesn't check stuff, gets the most business when it comes to car inspections. The tax man who looks the other way when it comes to verifying tax credit claims, gets the most business. He'll charge you 200.00 for a twenty minute tax return, and you don't care, because he let you lie, and ran with the lie, and you got back 900.00 you didn't deserve.
This is called working the system.
question

Polk City, FL

#2 Mar 25, 2010
thecat wrote:
A paragraph from an article on tax fraud.
.....Angela M. Gallow, 45, of Oberlin, La., and Cella "Ceanne" J. Gallow, 59,
of Mamou, La., were charged today with conspiracy and assisting in the preparation of fraudulent
tax returns..........
http://www.katc.com/news/2-indicted-on-tax-fr...
they better start building a new jail, there have to be a hundred people guilty of this in Vermilion parish. I always wondered how they let anyone claim other peoples kids, and how all these people qualified for "unearned income credit" when they had no kids.
Now I know how it works. Its kind of like car inspections. The man who doesn't check stuff, gets the most business when it comes to car inspections. The tax man who looks the other way when it comes to verifying tax credit claims, gets the most business. He'll charge you 200.00 for a twenty minute tax return, and you don't care, because he let you lie, and ran with the lie, and you got back 900.00 you didn't deserve.
This is called working the system.
Is this tax fraud? Day care in private home, accept only cash $65.00 per child per week, 10 children =$650.00 unreported income.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your sheriff 22 hr Jury 82
News Acadia Parish Sheriff Captures Escaped Prisoner (Oct '07) Sep 10 Lakesha 2
KAPLAN CHAMBER of COMMERCE Sep 7 Chamber disgusted 1
todays paper: sara the crap starter. Sep 7 ByeSara 9
Best psychic in duson (Aug '11) Sep 2 Empathic Bitch 25
looking for a real Voodoo witch (May '11) Aug 30 Derinda Gooden 112
Poll Should Monster/Redbull have an age limit for ch... (Dec '11) Aug 25 Wings 44

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abbeville Mortgages