Dr.Alleman retires Dr. Meeks takes ov...

Dr.Alleman retires Dr. Meeks takes over his practice.

Posted in the Abbeville Forum

Bottom Line

Abbeville, LA

#1 May 23, 2012
What are your thoughts about Dr. Meeks? Please share your opinion.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 May 23, 2012
I'm going to miss Dr. Alleman. Dr. Meeks is not my cup of tea. He is the guy with the endless Protandin video going on an endless loop in his waiting room. Miracle supplements plus many others you can buy over the counter, from him of course. He took me off my sleep medication that I have been on for 20 years that I have no problems with.(It might make me depressed) Not sleeping will surely made me depressed! Left there with six RX's none of which can I afford. I just wanted to re-up my blood pressure meds and a my sleep meds. I don't need a medical makeover. Can anyone recommend a good Doctor in Abbeville?
skinner

Abbeville, LA

#3 May 23, 2012
Dr. Scott Bergeaux in Kaplan , young , very thourogh , gret bedside manner
bubba

Lafayette, LA

#4 May 24, 2012
Aww it looks like a lot of pill addicts in abbeville will be missing their good old pill pushing doctor. As recovering an addict myself I can say that one of the main people in my life who contributed to my addiction was Dr alleman. He gave me whatever I asked for-no questions asked. When I finished rehab I was told to find a new doctor. I started seeing Dr Meeks.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5 May 24, 2012
bubba wrote:
Aww it looks like a lot of pill addicts in abbeville will be missing their good old pill pushing doctor. As recovering an addict myself I can say that one of the main people in my life who contributed to my addiction was Dr alleman. He gave me whatever I asked for-no questions asked. When I finished rehab I was told to find a new doctor. I started seeing Dr Meeks.
So how's that Protandin working for you? Regenerating your brain cells? I have heard that about Alleman but it's pure BS. He sure as hell wouldn't give me any pain meds and I needed them too! Big sign has hung in his office for years "NO DIET PILLS" So what are you talking about??? Glad the Herbal doc is working for you. I'm for what ever works. But you will not be seeing me there anytime soon.
doc

Abbeville, LA

#6 May 26, 2012
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
I'm going to miss Dr. Alleman. Dr. Meeks is not my cup of tea. He is the guy with the endless Protandin video going on an endless loop in his waiting room. Miracle supplements plus many others you can buy over the counter, from him of course. He took me off my sleep medication that I have been on for 20 years that I have no problems with.(It might make me depressed) Not sleeping will surely made me depressed! Left there with six RX's none of which can I afford. I just wanted to re-up my blood pressure meds and a my sleep meds. I don't need a medical makeover. Can anyone recommend a good Doctor in Abbeville?
Kerry Schexnayder in Maurice.
bubba

United States

#7 May 26, 2012
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
<quoted text> So how's that Protandin working for you? Regenerating your brain cells? I have heard that about Alleman but it's pure BS. He sure as hell wouldn't give me any pain meds and I needed them too! Big sign has hung in his office for years "NO DIET PILLS" So what are you talking about??? Glad the Herbal doc is working for you. I'm for what ever works. But you will not be seeing me there anytime soon.
I've only seen a very small display in his the waiting room about protandim. There was never a video playing. He's also has never mentioned it to me. There's no way you can judge a doctor by the displays in the waiting room. But if you judge a doctor by how many pills you can get you may want to try Dr Hutchinson, Dr Aymond, or Dr Tate. They're prettying generous with the scripts so you should love them.
byrt

Lafayette, LA

#8 Mar 22, 2013
I will miss Dr. Alleman he helped me out when I needed him to. Delivered my first born. He was my fathers doctor my doctor and my sons doctor.
byrt

Lafayette, LA

#9 Mar 22, 2013
Oh and I am looking for a replacement? anyone know of someone?
THE DEVILS DAUGHTER

Abbeville, LA

#10 Mar 22, 2013
Really sounds like you miss the one you are using now so you want to blame a doc whom you had to lie to to get pills cause you were and sounds like still are a pill head.Dam bubba when you going to start preaching to us like humble,can't wait getting popcorn ready.3 2 1 go CLIP 1.. PRETTYING GENEROUS
HUMBLE MAN

Abbeville, LA

#12 Mar 22, 2013
devil no one is listening to you you are a self proclaimed idiot.But im sure you know alot about drugs and street life climb out of your pit and try be a productive human insed of a self proclaimed doushbag.JESUS LOVE YOU.Never met someone so proud to be a LOSER bet birth parents are very proud of you to tell there friends think shes the devils daughter.Go back with your daddy where you belong LOSER.
HUMBLE MAN

Abbeville, LA

#14 Mar 22, 2013
Ugly you are right i cant let the trash talk get to me im not on here to argue just spread GODS word sorry especialy coming from the ones that are talking out the side of there necks sorry.
wondering???

Abbeville, LA

#15 Mar 22, 2013
HUMBLE MAN wrote:
Ugly you are right i cant let the trash talk get to me im not on here to argue just spread GODS word sorry especialy coming from the ones that are talking out the side of there necks sorry.
What do you consider being humble? Its your handle, explain it to everyone, your words to me dont sound like a humble person, you sound disturbed..!!
THE DEVILS DAUGHTER

Abbeville, LA

#16 Mar 22, 2013
MAN OF GOD TRYING TO AVOID THOSE QUESTIONS WHAT YOU WENT TO JAIL FOR HUMBLE MAN AND WERE YOU THINKING OF YOUR JESUS THEN
AND MY PARENTS ARE VERY PROUD I WAS NOT AROUND DRUG USERS AND DRUNKS LIKE YOU HUMBLE. YOU STILL TRYING TO CONVINCE YOUR SELF LOL THAT IS FUNNY, WHEN YOUR GOING TELL US WHAT YOU WENT TO JAIL FOR HUMBLE AND DID YOU COME OUT AND GO WORK ON JAIL RELEASE PROGRAM YES "THEY ARE VERY PROUD"
GO SELL YOUR CRABS HUMBLE YOU NEED THAT 10% HAVE YOU EVER SEEN CRABS EATTING AWAY ON A DEAD BODY HUMBLE? YOU CALL YOUR SELF HUMBLE WE SEE YOUR NOT.MAY BE MUMBLE WOULD WORK BETTER FOR YOU: utter words in a confused indistinct manner.
mumble man

Abbeville, LA

#17 Mar 22, 2013
You poor idiots lost at sea devil you are scum you said it your self french fried and dont even know it yet poor fool.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#18 Mar 23, 2013
byrt wrote:
Oh and I am looking for a replacement? anyone know of someone?
I like Dr. Hutchinson. Very good bedside manner. Good listener. Smart. Caring. Intelligent, and no long waits.
blueballs

Rayne, LA

#20 Mar 25, 2013
For all of u out there..Dr meeks is a wonderful doctor..as far as dr hutchinson she is good until u meet her bitch receptionist that thinks she is a nurse..
CAll someone

Lafayette, LA

#21 Mar 25, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>I like Dr. Hutchinson. Very good bedside manner. Good listener. Smart. Caring. Intelligent, and no long waits.
Mais heres we go away. Isn't she in an elected position and I bets if she its Fred's support put her there
blueballs

Rayne, LA

#22 Mar 26, 2013
YEP U ARE RIGHT SHE IS AN ELECTED POSITION SO SHE HAS TO SUCK EVERYONES ASS NOT HER FAULT..POLITICS ARE POLITICS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
everyone loves couvillon 5 hr Dating101 51
News Louisiana OMV Offers Option to Cancel License P... Sat Duck lives matter 5
New Vermilion County Arrests (Mar '14) Sep 19 Vermilion 5
Gary Johnson for president Sep 16 Truth be told 6
cloud seeding with all the flooding?? Sep 16 Truth be told 11
psychic? (Mar '09) Sep 10 ladymusic 31
Francis Plaisance (Jul '09) Sep 6 Elsie 35
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Sep 3 Do it 63

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web