New Chief for Abbeville
South Abbeville

Lafayette, LA

#81 Jan 19, 2010
Why would Roland Peltier wants to bothered his self withs thats no good job any how. He is happy and making money and not haves to puts up with all the peoples whose cry for anyting.
Sorry for wordes me not spelled to goode but me nose how its goes in polytics
Rotaryaircraft

Abbeville, LA

#82 Jan 19, 2010
South Abbeville wrote:
Why would Roland Peltier wants to bothered his self withs thats no good job any how. He is happy and making money and not haves to puts up with all the peoples whose cry for anyting.
Why would we want Roland Peltier when we can have Tony Hardy?
haha

Rayne, LA

#83 Jan 19, 2010
South Abbeville wrote:
He couldn't handle the job anyway.
Lions Roar

AOL

#84 Jan 19, 2010
Peltier wrote:
Roland and his Brother Steven are both evil. How anyone can claim them as good men I have no clue.
Here's a clue for ya,

They can both buy off a judge if you pay enough or if you are willing to pay lip-service to thier phony decency. Paul Horn only paid $50 bucks to have his ticket disappear. Although, Paul wasn't so worried about the cost of the original ticket. He just wanted to make sure he covered his tracks inside Vermilion.

Make no mistake. Roland and Steve are powerful people because they pay thier own lip-service Piru Broussard. It's a, "Watch my back and I'll watch yours" kinda deal.

Some people play thier game because they can.
Others play thier game because they have to if they want to avoid VPSO harrassment.

Oh, and then there's the DA's office. Mike Hardy is another made man in Vermilion. As MrsC has proven, it's all about who you know,(and who you're willing to suck up to)

That's why some people claim that Roland and Steven and NR are "good people". Abbeville....you shame us all.
Lions Roar

AOL

#85 Jan 19, 2010
HUGE OOOOOPS!

Not Mike HARDY.

Meant to say HARSON. GAWD, I'm tired.

Sincere apologies to Mike Hardy. Signing off now, need some quality RnR.

DAMN!
Didn't mean RnR: as in the Roland-N-Raywood scam.
Just need a break from this DHS, DoJ, DEA BS.
Old Politician

Madrid, Spain

#86 Jan 20, 2010
MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting from Madrid Spain, Please do go by and see the Running of the Bulls! I hear they let the visitors participate!
Awe heck, what am I thinking you are the BULLY!ROFLMAO
Mrsculdesac, you need to do some more research, you don't know it all and you keep on opening your mouth and inserting whatever in it.
The running of the bulls is in Pamplona, Spain and it is not until July 7-14 so you so just keep your trap shut if you don't know what you are saying.
And as far as calling me a BULLY, you are just jealous that was what you were to everyone except Lions Roar until I came along and dethroned. Remember your saying " If only you knew who I am". Well Mrs. High and Almighty you can now tell the people that the running of the bulls is in Pamplona.
Bye and have a good one. I guess with mardi gras coming up you will dress up as the Queen of the Culdesac
Bull

Abbeville, LA

#87 Jan 20, 2010
Old Politician wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrsculdesac, you need to do some more research, you don't know it all and you keep on opening your mouth and inserting whatever in it.
The running of the bulls is in Pamplona, Spain and it is not until July 7-14 so you so just keep your trap shut if you don't know what you are saying.
And as far as calling me a BULLY, you are just jealous that was what you were to everyone except Lions Roar until I came along and dethroned. Remember your saying " If only you knew who I am". Well Mrs. High and Almighty you can now tell the people that the running of the bulls is in Pamplona.
Bye and have a good one. I guess with mardi gras coming up you will dress up as the Queen of the Culdesac
No she meant the BULL SHET coming out of your mouth 24/7/365
Old Politician

Madrid, Spain

#88 Jan 20, 2010
Bull wrote:
<quoted text>No she meant the BULL SHET coming out of your mouth 24/7/365
Let's see what that comment is all about. The screen name "BULL" was created by someone in Abbeville so her or she can kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss MrsCuldesac butt and lick it up. Then MrsCuldesac will come on here and praise "BULL" for saying that, then she will go back as Queen of the Culdesac for a day.
BTW, MrsCuldesac I really do like you but I love to hit that bsllistic button that Lions Roar was talking about.
And I typed this slow for the others to understand. I am far away so it takes a lil longer to get there so most should understand it
TEAM GREEN

Youngsville, LA

#89 Jan 20, 2010
I am not racist. It is a matter of fact, I have went to war and took my chances almost dieing for this country and that means everyone in it. I know the difference clearly my friend in when someone is not treated equally and in this case my friend the black people still dont get equal opportunities until you stand up to the brick walls that they build for you and break them down. You right everyone can succeed but our success starts with stopping the people who block it. I love white people just so you know. They gave me every piece of strength I needed to see the difference. So as stated before the police officers better have did their homework before attempting to cuff or ticket me for anything or we will be in court. Peace Out
MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a racist? Just asking. Black or white, if you are not commiting a crime you should have nothing to worry about. Its the black people that think, because of my color skin, I wll not be treated equal! YOu are right to stand up for your rights, we all should, not because of our color of our skin. When someone specifically says they are black/white then you are asking for trouble. Now a days I see more racist from black people then whites! Its not right either way. GOd created all of us equal, its what you do with your life that makes the difference or should I say in your life time what you do that makes a difference.
We have friends of both races, white and black. When my other firneds invite us over for supper I am sure not going to say, Look I am going to bring my black friend Sherman over to eat too. No way, I am going to say I am bringing my friend Sherman over to eat too. Why even discuss the color of someone? COlor should not matter, its whats in your soul & heart.I dont want to be know by my black friend as his white friend!ROFLMAO,lol
I hope you get what I am trying to say!We should all love each other equal no matter what color we are!
Love has no color!
MrsCuldesac

Lenoir City, TN

#90 Jan 20, 2010
TEAM GREEN wrote:
I am not racist. It is a matter of fact, I have went to war and took my chances almost dieing for this country and that means everyone in it. I know the difference clearly my friend in when someone is not treated equally and in this case my friend the black people still dont get equal opportunities until you stand up to the brick walls that they build for you and break them down. You right everyone can succeed but our success starts with stopping the people who block it. I love white people just so you know. They gave me every piece of strength I needed to see the difference. So as stated before the police officers better have did their homework before attempting to cuff or ticket me for anything or we will be in court. Peace Out
<quoted text>
And I like black people too! Peace out, my Brother!
I am not a racist and I dont think you are either, I think you just pissed at the APD! It will get better!
Huh

Patterson, LA

#91 Jan 20, 2010
MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
And I like black people too! Peace out, my Brother!
I am not a racist and I dont think you are either, I think you just pissed at the APD! It will get better!
You're not racist?
Remember posting this?

"Its the black people that think, because of my color skin, I wll not be treated equal!"

"Now a days I see more racist from black people then whites!"
Old Politician

Madrid, Spain

#92 Jan 20, 2010
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not racist?
Remember posting this?
"Its the black people that think, because of my color skin, I wll not be treated equal!"
Damn girl you are getting busted left and right tonight. Better just go out on the patio and have your hubby bring you a drink and light the fire pit.
Maybe I can get someone to build you a Poo Lie A
MrsCuldesac

Lenoir City, TN

#93 Jan 21, 2010
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not racist?
Remember posting this?
YOur really not too bright, thats not being a racist, thats speaking my mind. Do you even know what racism is?
Its a belief that a race is the primary determinant of human traits, and you may think you are superior of that particular race.
In other words most people that are racist against blacks WILL NOT eat, socialize with this group. I am complete opposite of this, therefore I am not a racist. Someone once asked me in my family, if your son brought home a girlfriend of different race what would you do? I told them, what do you mean? lol I would invite her in and enjoy our time together and get to know her. Love has no Color!
What I was trying to point out is that some black people say white's are racist, all whites. This is simply not true. And all I was trying to say is that some blacks I here talking sometimes in public say things to whites & in my opinion that makes them a racist. It can go either way.
All I know is this: if my son or daughter came home with a friend of different race I would not have a problem, I dont judge a person by the color of their skin.No one should, our world would be a much better place!
MrsCuldesac

Lenoir City, TN

#94 Jan 21, 2010
Old Politician wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn girl you are getting busted left and right tonight. Better just go out on the patio and have your hubby bring you a drink and light the fire pit.
Maybe I can get someone to build you a Poo Lie A
Where you been, its warm today and was warm last night, firepit?Lol
Sometimes I wonder about you. Hey, how long are you going for? If you dont mind me asking...lol
parteez

Abbeville, LA

#95 Mar 1, 2010
The new chief will be at the KC on the 27 March. Big Parteez.
TEAM GREEN

Youngsville, LA

#96 Mar 3, 2010
I think Edwards should be let out of jail so he
could run and probably win
parteez

Abbeville, LA

#97 Mar 22, 2010
5 days until the big parteez.
Just Wondering

Abbeville, LA

#98 Mar 22, 2010
parteez wrote:
5 days until the big parteez.
Looking back over these posts, are you the only one going to the parteez?
parteez

Abbeville, LA

#99 Mar 22, 2010
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking back over these posts, are you the only one going to the parteez?
no.
Coleman Supporter

Crowley, LA

#100 Mar 23, 2010
I think Coleman did a great job on running the city he is a dear friend of mine and I feel bad that he is not going to be in office when the new building is finished.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Term Limits for all Elected Officials 2 hr COW ISLAND 14
TT Drama Fri Big Momma 20
abbeville youth program (Jan '16) Thu meh 262
Cabinet shop Jan 17 no one special 3
Abbeville bus driver arrested for weed possession Jan 17 CC McGee 4
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Jan 16 Ricky 69
Directors after Directors Jan 11 what 10

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance