81 - 94 of 94 Comments Last updated Mar 29, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
hmmm

Abbeville, LA

#91 Feb 13, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Wait, Eric, Dawn, Clayton & you??? Boy, that's a bunch!
screw you nobody tells you who to talk 2 dont tell them, is that a crime,,,,mind ya own biz. with ya loose hole.
MrsCuldesac

Call, TX

#92 Feb 13, 2013
Hmmm I'd tell where to go, but it's Ash Wednesday today and lent has begun... So I'm going to ignore you

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#93 Feb 13, 2013
Sick old geezer
hmmm

Abbeville, LA

#94 Feb 13, 2013
dont try to b nice just for 1 day so with that being said, THATS NICE! and i bet bfore the day is ovah u will loose it....loose.....like u say.
drop dead fred

Abbeville, LA

#95 Feb 13, 2013
don't mess with the mind reader"hmm" loose hole who says T H A T unless they have one or knows of such things makes one go hmmmm
MrsCuldesac

United States

#96 Feb 14, 2013
drop dead fred wrote:
don't mess with the mind reader"hmm" loose hole who says T H A T unless they have one or knows of such things makes one go hmmmm
Lol so true dat
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#97 Feb 15, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Wait, Eric, Dawn, Clayton & you??? Boy, that's a bunch!
No Dawn is on your side. She visited you. Clayton used to date a member of your family, so he is on your side. The only one on my side is Erik, unfortunately.

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

#98 Feb 24, 2013
Woodsman_1 wrote:
<quoted text> Oh I know I've been popeless, silly. 1960 is what you're looking for.
I know how the whole thing operates with the different colored " boucons" , etc.
But that's normal popelessness!!!
This is hopeless popelessness!!!!
These are going to be days where god has to figure out what to do with a quitter. See, usually a "captain" goes down with the ship.
I don't know.
I do appreciate that post though!!!
I think many can learn from intelligent post like yours that are not abrasive.
Looks like it took ABC news a little longer than woods to figure it out. Next post cause too many characters. Hope the article is short enough.

Ventress

#99 Feb 24, 2013

Ventress

#101 Feb 24, 2013
Ugly truth wrote:
The tailspin is on. I wonder what that religion
will look like in 20 years
The dirty secrets get harder and harder to hide. I find it extraordinary that the Vatican would still employ the use of dungeons. Can you just imagine the injustices of the past. Hidden from the rest of the world.

I apologize. I tried to paste that so everyone could read it without having to download it but it contained too many characters.
NOTHING MORE THAN

Abbeville, LA

#102 Feb 24, 2013
They are just men who reads words out of a book, have positions in any org as a C E O would have their thing is they have the power to use goodness as a cover Just as sum C E O OR BOARD MEMEBERS WOULD HAVE THEY ARE NOT ABOVE LAW FOR THIS THEY ARE SCHOOLED IN THE BOOK FROM WHICH THEY READ.plain and simple they are just ADVISORS and the POPE is the C E O.JUST MEN
AND WOMEN ON THIS PLANET NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS.
Mitchell

Oklahoma City, OK

#105 Mar 29, 2013
Ugly truth wrote:
It'll never happen UG. Sounds like Iranian propaganda. These people don't even have the "balls" to name the "said" nation.
It's like al-quida claiming responsibility for every action that benefits their cause.
But I do believe ratzinger has much to keep hidden which could destroy the church in the fashion that responsibility lay in the knowing hands of those who elected him and the trickle down affect which the church cannot " afford " in terms of membership, which translates into money.
And money translates into power.
Mitchell

Oklahoma City, OK

#106 Mar 29, 2013
A crock of crap.
Anarchy propoganda.

http://itccs.org/
Mitchell

Oklahoma City, OK

#107 Mar 29, 2013
What really gets me is this European organization targets only christianity and Catholicism and the free nations who allow it. The UK is mostly Protestant.?
No mention of the evil Islam, buddism, or any other religion.
It's clear where the greatest deterrent to anarchy lay.
I hope one day we learn the truth about Benedict's resignation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 14 min Not Landrieu 3,067
Stan Suire 20 min Sam 62
Abbeville chinese restaurant owners arrested. ... (Jan '14) 56 min Ice Man 459
Harson VS Stutes 12 hr happy 216
2015 Sheriffs Race (Jan '14) 13 hr sorry 678
Should Judge David Blanchet be removed from court (Jul '09) Fri Truthfull 610
Understanding the riots in Missouri Fri Lexion 37
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Vermilion Parish was issued at August 30 at 11:25AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Abbeville Jobs