MrsCuldesac

Prairieville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Advanced aging and diminishing strength he announced were his reasons. It's strange to see a pope resign. Wonder who will become our New Pope? Any CathOlic Male can be nominated!
But it has always been a cardinal! Our prayers and best wishes to our departing Pope...
humm

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
Advanced aging and diminishing strength he announced were his reasons. It's strange to see a pope resign. Wonder who will become our New Pope? Any CathOlic Male can be nominated!
But it has always been a cardinal! Our prayers and best wishes to our departing Pope...
I think they said this time it might be a blue jay
kmsl again

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

too bad Todd is not a practicing Catholic.... he would be a shoe-in as the next Pope... it's true...just ask him
MrsCuldesac

Prairieville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Kmsl, I cannot respond, I'm at risk of My Culdesac being taking by the Flintstones!
Then I'll have to move and find me another name!lol
Lord, as my dearest friend said this morning, and right before Easter! A very special time.... Gosh time surely is flying by fast! Already Easter time!
I wish they would put a young gentleman! At least give a younger generation a chance to make a difference, it's 2013! we got a black president, why not a younger Pope?

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
Kmsl, I cannot respond, I'm at risk of My Culdesac being taking by the Flintstones!
Lord, as my dearest friend said this morning, and right before Easter! A very special time.... Gosh time surely is flying by fast! Already Easter time!
I wish they would put a young gentleman! At least give a younger generation a chance to make a difference, it's 2013! we got a black president, why not a younger Pope?
Politics is big business at the Vatican.
Why not a black pope with some dreads?
Jasus had long hair.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Anyone is better than a former Nazi Youth. Plus he is so creepy looking. I saw a thing on facebook of him learning how to use an Ipad. The caption read " Just touch it very gently, you know like an alter boy " LMAO
MrsCuldesac

Prairieville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Woody, someone who can reach this world, it don't matter if he has dread locks, that would be Great! Lol lol
Maybe a Woman this time! Lol

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
Woody, someone who can reach this world, it don't matter if he has dread locks, that would be Great! Lol lol
Maybe a Woman this time! Lol
I was being sarcastic. I do not think a pope in dread locks will embrace the holy spirit.
There is no need for Ebonics in the Vatican. They already have that talking in tongues thing going on and I wouldn't want all the wonderful hymns being converted to rap.
Reggae would be ok, though!
... In the name of the father
The son
And the holy spirit
Hey-mon(amen)
I Heard

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

I heard that he is resigning because he has been caught reading the Abbeville Topix and the Vatican feels it is a disgrace, because of the crotchless panty seller
humm

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
instead of a cardinal, how about a black bird
MrsCuldesac

Prairieville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Roflmao,, Omgoodness too funny!!!! All of y'all! Dear Lord, Thank god it's not because of me but WAIT,,, here comes Fred blaming this on me, it's all Mrs C's fault due to my long Rap Sheet! kmsl
MrsCuldesac

Prairieville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Spit out my coffee out this morning ? Haha me too! We better behave! Lol
humm

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Ugly truth wrote:
<quoted text>humm, the blue bird one was funnier, it made me spit out my coffee out this morning
yea you know mrs cauldsac had to bring race into it.
kmsl again

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

this thread gave me a few chuckles on such a dreary morning! thanks!!
MrsCuldesac

Prairieville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Humm, don't get me started this early!
Can you Please not only learn how to spell but read! It wasn't me who brought race into this discussion, I actually said a person with dread locks would be nice as long as they would bring something to tha world being Pope! Now, I wanna tell you to go play in the street or better yet, That's Nice,,, but that wouldn't be nice on this here topic! Just Incase the Vatican is reading Topix!
Do you know Fred, if you don't mind me asking because y'all always blaming me for chit, and you need to Pay really close attention to what is really going on! Y'all both talk out your azz's and don't make much sense! Sorry but I'm getting irritated, lord please forgive me but I'm about to get some Chap Chap going on!
Racist? You got to be Black, humm if you catholic you should go to confession and when you done say 3 hail Mary's, 3 our Fathers & 3 MrsCuldesacs!
MrsCuldesac

Prairieville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Dat was just a joke! Gotcha! Lol
You started it u lil chit stirrer! Lol
humm

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
Humm, don't get me started this early!
Can you Please not only learn how to spell but read! It wasn't me who brought race into this discussion, I actually said a person with dread locks would be nice as long as they would bring something to tha world being Pope! Now, I wanna tell you to go play in the street or better yet, That's Nice,,, but that wouldn't be nice on this here topic! Just Incase the Vatican is reading Topix!
Do you know Fred, if you don't mind me asking because y'all always blaming me for chit, and you need to Pay really close attention to what is really going on! Y'all both talk out your azz's and don't make much sense! Sorry but I'm getting irritated, lord please forgive me but I'm about to get some Chap Chap going on!
Racist? You got to be Black, humm if you catholic you should go to confession and when you done say 3 hail Mary's, 3 our Fathers & 3 MrsCuldesacs!
you don't need to capitalize your name, unless you think you are God'ly
MrsCuldesac

Prairieville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Lol, dats not what that means silly! You capitalize when you Believe! ;) have a good day, smile :)
Fred

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

kmsl again wrote:
too bad Todd is not a practicing Catholic.... he would be a shoe-in as the next Pope... it's true...just ask him
If you think I would want to supervise a bunch of homosexuals, and child moletstors you have aanother thought coming.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

kmsl again wrote:
I would send all people with a long rap sheet straight to hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Abbeville Forum right now

Search the Abbeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 34 min Living Wage 2,651
Harson VS Stutes 7 hr NOTFADEAWAY 103
God? 8 hr yep 38
Abbeville chinese restaurant owners arrested. ... 8 hr Witness Protection 384
April Ho - How many times has she been busted 11 hr honecombpoppa 35
2015 Sheriffs Race (Jan '14) 13 hr Get your Game on 598
How to save money in utility bills ? Mon Slemcooo 2
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Jul 25 jon 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Abbeville Jobs