Conviction Overturned
Mitchell

United States

#1 Sep 19, 2013
Dawn Marcelle should be ecstatic about this. An exonerated man.
See, the truth does come out no matter how many chapters you write. http://politix.topix.com/homepage/8026-texas-...

“Karma is my friend”

Since: Feb 11

Look over your shoulder

#2 Sep 20, 2013
After all you learned on Topix and nowhere else, I suppose you believe Mike Harson is just as innocent as Tom DeLay and Victoria Gosserand.
Ohhhhhhhhh Noooooooooo

Abbeville, LA

#3 Sep 20, 2013
Dawnnnnn,
How are you girl? And no, I'm not being facetious(I realize you can never be sure when the post comes from someone from this area). I'm glad to see you posting under your real name again. I missed seeing posts under that name simply b/c it always seemed to push a few buttons and got the conversation going. Just watch the reaction from this post (you do know we're all suppose to have a problem with you; Sorry people, I'm not, nor have I ever been a follower and this isn't a popularity contest). Glad to see you back (although you never really left-it's just more fun this way (posting under DM). Looking forward to reading many controversial posts from you. And BTW, I hope you're well.
Ohhhhhhhhh Noooooooooo

Abbeville, LA

#4 Sep 20, 2013
Now that we've gotten that out the way, let's get to GOSSIPING!!!!!!! Tell me, what's new on the radar girlie????? You're always good for fresh information; don't you let me down now.

“Karma is my friend”

Since: Feb 11

Look over your shoulder

#5 Sep 20, 2013
Uhhhh,
Ben off line since April, no time for this Topix crap.

Who knew horses were so much work?

Wanna know what's fresh with Harson? Same ol same ol. AG says he won't indict him because the Feds are still investigating. Although the FBI in Lafayett already backed down.

Round and Round we go...
busted

Abbeville, LA

#6 Sep 21, 2013
Anyone know a lawyer in Lafayette who handles DWI cases who is good and not too expensive?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New sheriff II 11 min Madd 36
News Duson officer injured; driver and vehicle sought Thu Joes Smith Public 1
Sarah Duplechien Wed ByeSara 5
Poll Next Abbeville Chief of Police (Oct '15) Aug 10 facts 111
John Pomier Aug 5 Speak the truth 3
Town Drunk Jul 30 Discerner 2
Ricky D. R.I.P. Jul 28 Yuck Fou 2

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance