Sheriff Sale-Danny Chapman

Posted in the Abbeville Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
butwhy

United States

#1 Apr 9, 2009
Does anyone know when they are holding the auction for Danny Chapman?
WTF

AOL

#2 Apr 9, 2009
I thought he died....??
Slick Willy

Abbeville, LA

#3 Apr 9, 2009
WTF wrote:
I thought he died....??
He did. His company/equipment is going up for Sheriff's Sale. But I don't know when.
CRAZY PEOPLE

AOL

#4 Apr 10, 2009
Did you check the Vermilion Parish Sheriff Dept's website? They list all sheriff sales with property descriptions, etc.
Suit

Rayne, LA

#5 Apr 10, 2009
butwhy wrote:
Does anyone know when they are holding the auction for Danny Chapman?
Suits
File number 90132 Bank of Erath VS Rachael Chapman PRIMORRORY NOTE (Patrick D. Moresi) Div G
Insight

AOL

#6 Apr 10, 2009
kenneth nutt

United States

#7 Apr 11, 2009
it will be private sale by auction on may 9th at the yard on south henry
Insight

AOL

#8 Apr 11, 2009
kenneth nutt wrote:
it will be private sale by auction on may 9th at the yard on south henry
What is a private sale? It is not a sheriff sale?
What kind of equipment? Thank you sir.
kenneth nutt

United States

#9 Apr 11, 2009
no it will be cajun auctions that will do the sale
AHS-NO WAY

United States

#10 Apr 11, 2009
kenneth nutt wrote:
thanks you
butwhy

United States

#11 Apr 11, 2009
kenneth nutt wrote:
website says sale is on 4/29/09
iknow

United States

#12 Apr 11, 2009
was the sheriff sale canceled?
kenneth nutt

United States

#13 Apr 11, 2009
court has order says i have to sale .went to court on march 30 and that stopped sheriff sale.
Nutt Cake

Rayne, LA

#14 Apr 11, 2009
kenneth nutt wrote:
court has order says i have to sale .went to court on march 30 and that stopped sheriff sale.
When is your house going to be sold because you didn't pay the mortgage?

Had a lot of beer to drink tonight?
kenneth nutt

United States

#15 Apr 11, 2009
OK lets start this SHIT my house is not being sold ether you need to know the facts first .everyone wounders how this shit starts i guess now we know now NUTT CAKE .i cant even answer a question about the sale uless you want to sart same shit i dont hide behind fake name what are you afraid of your house maybe one being sold tell us who you are so we can check on it scared i my find some of your dirty stuff in your closet . you afraid . lets see .
Nutt Cake

Rayne, LA

#16 Apr 11, 2009
kenneth nutt wrote:
OK lets start this SHIT my house is not being sold ether you need to know the facts first .everyone wounders how this shit starts i guess now we know now NUTT CAKE .i cant even answer a question about the sale uless you want to sart same shit i dont hide behind fake name what are you afraid of your house maybe one being sold tell us who you are so we can check on it scared i my find some of your dirty stuff in your closet . you afraid . lets see .
It was in the newspaper about your hose being sold because you didn't pay your bills. NUTT. The Meridional started it. Now, how many beers have you had tonight?
Hint-- I am in the Lions Club.
kenneth nutt

United States

#17 Apr 11, 2009
i thought so thats what they are best for other than helping anyone .i still see that you are still hiding behind that name so if nothing else only use one t that way everone will know your not kin to me .your just a dead head c-ck sucker must be same as-hole that i have had trouble with in lions club before .when i was president .say who you are .are never let me find out ..
Nutt Cake

Rayne, LA

#18 Apr 11, 2009
kenneth nutt wrote:
i thought so thats what they are best for other than helping anyone .i still see that you are still hiding behind that name so if nothing else only use one t that way everone will know your not kin to me .your just a dead head c-ck sucker must be same as-hole that i have had trouble with in lions club before .when i was president .say who you are .are never let me find out ..
I think you are getting closer. How many beers have you had tonight?
If the Meridional was wrong, you should take legal action. We wouldn't want your "good" reputation tarnished by a newspaper, would we?
I am glad I am not kin to you. You know I would never use that "good" language you use.
Tell Cornell hi for me. OK....
When is the big fight scheduled that you chickened out at Courtyard Cafe'?
kenneth nutt

United States

#19 Apr 11, 2009
like i said you dont know what your talking about .so you need to go there and ask who never showed .but in do know that your wife told me you have no balls because of the std}s you had and now its full blowen aids so i know you have no balls thats why you want say who you are .
kenneth nutt

United States

#20 Apr 11, 2009
where did you go much be trying to kick your wifes a-s now .that you know who you are and that iknow want me to put your real name out there .or you want to do it .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who will be Vermilion's next Sheriff? (Mar '10) 3 hr Yellow blue white... 1,864
Poll Should Judge David Blanchet be removed from court (Jul '09) 4 hr DadsMatterToo 645
Debate: Gay Marriage - Kaplan, LA 12 hr Observer 24
Vermilion Rabies and Animal Control Mon feedback 2
Poll Who will be vermilions next sheriff? Jun 27 Nick 44
Sammy kershaw curses out employees at Stines. (Nov '11) Jun 27 Roger Harter 49
Troy Noel Jun 26 u just stupid 2
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Jun 16 in the know 41
More from around the web

Abbeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Abbeville Mortgages