Do The People You Know Plot Against You?

Do The People You Know Plot Against You?

Posted in the Abbeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PinPricked

Kaplan, LA

#1 Oct 5, 2012
Ever get the feeling after looking at yourself in a group photo, that for some reason, you were placed in a position in that photo that made your flaws stand out?

Ever noticed how certain people in your supposed circle of friends and peers were treating you sort of badly all of a sudden?

Every get an "Ah hah" moment years after the fact, that someone, behind the scenes was spreading bad rumors about you and purposely trying to turn people against you?

Ever not get included in an event even though you thought you had great standing with those that put on the event?

Ever paid for a T-shirt that was supposed to have everybody's name on it, but after you received yours and looked for your name, it wasn't there?

Please feel free to comment. I know it is hard to dig up bad memoried like this, but think about how you will help others out there that might need to know that they are not alone. I know you've experienced things like I mentioned above in your lifetime. Did you notice?
who cares

Abbeville, LA

#2 Oct 5, 2012
I really could give a rat's azz what other people think about me ! As long as I know I am a good person, that is what counts. In today's society, too many people worry about what others think about them. Life is to short ! Live people !

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Oct 5, 2012
Okay you go first.
PinPricked

Kaplan, LA

#4 Oct 5, 2012
Ok, I have a story.

I got married while I was in the military. My wife and I were both from Kaplan. After a long time away serving the country, we decided to come back and get married in the hometown Catholic church.

We invited EVERYONE! All of the old friends and both families. It all went as planned except for one thing.

Not one person, neither family, friend, nor foe offered to buy any drinks for me or my new wife. My father opened the bar for about $300, but I never heard about it until the last minute. By the time I got up there to get us a drink, it was all used up. I also suspected the trashy bastard, brown hair, with the earing in his ear at age 45 behind the American Legion Bar pocketed the money and said it was used up.

Nope, not a single friend bought me a drink that day. That's been stuck in my craw for a long time now. Glad to get it off my chest.
unbiased

Breaux Bridge, LA

#8 Oct 5, 2012
OMG...some people need to work on self-esteem.......
MrsCuldesac

United States

#9 Oct 5, 2012
Go play in da street! Lol
Thief

Mobile, AL

#10 Oct 5, 2012
I want the the dipshit that stole my cell phone to give me my phone back or go to jail ,
MrsCuldesac

United States

#11 Oct 5, 2012
If that's all you have on your craw for someone, Be Happy And Move On Dude! Get a fricken life! Not being ugly but, life can be okayits all how you handle the people in this crazy world! No one makes me feel any less then the next! No One! Get with it, move On!!!!

Woodsman_1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#12 Oct 5, 2012
When I was in third grade, two neighborhood girls plotted against me by trying to get me to remove my shorts in da swimmin' pool.
Thief

Mobile, AL

#13 Oct 5, 2012
Thief wrote:
I want the the dipshit that stole my cell phone to give me my phone back or go to jail ,
he has done a lot more than that. Two other pending felonies. Plus he got out of 41 felonies

Location hidden

#14 Oct 5, 2012
I guess I 'll tell my craw story. When I was a child there an old lady Mrs.Smith who baby sat the kids in the neighborhood. This was way before day care was invented.lol My friend Billy and I were playing . The old lady was in a back room when suddenly my "friend " busted out the window! He ran straight to the toilet and sat down, leaving me standing there by myself. Here comes Mrs. Smith infuriated! Who did that! She yelled! My "friend" said not me, I was using the bathroom, she did it! And there I stood by the broken window. I never forgot this I think because it was the first time I had ever been betrayed by a friend. As well as not believed. The first time I was ever punished for something I didn't do. One of my earliest lessons in life. Needless to say I got my butt spanked and my parents had to pay for the window! I better never see you again Billy!
gosh

Abbeville, LA

#15 Oct 5, 2012
PinPricked wrote:
Ok, I have a story.

I got married while I was in the military. My wife and I were both from Kaplan. After a long time away serving the country, we decided to come back and get married in the hometown Catholic church.

We invited EVERYONE! All of the old friends and both families. It all went as planned except for one thing.

Not one person, neither family, friend, nor foe offered to buy any drinks for me or my new wife. My father opened the bar for about $300, but I never heard about it until the last minute. By the time I got up there to get us a drink, it was all used up. I also suspected the trashy bastard, brown hair, with the earing in his ear at age 45 behind the American Legion Bar pocketed the money and said it was used up.

Nope, not a single friend bought me a drink that day. That's been stuck in my craw for a long time now. Glad to get it off my chest.
Are you still married? Did you let that ruin your whole day? So what nobody was able to get drunk for free, i dont understand what the problem was. If I send a gift i expect to eat an drink an celebrate the occasion, if i have to pay for beer or wine, going home early, if you are old enough to get married you should be able to share your day with family an friends without them having to dig in their pockets...! Just saying!
MrsCuldesac

United States

#16 Oct 6, 2012
Hey Thief, would his name be Clayton? Well you kind of gave it away! After all I did hear your phone was stolen by someone who lived in the same house? That's a no brainer
OH BOY

Abbeville, LA

#17 Oct 6, 2012
Thief wrote:
<quoted text>he has done a lot more than that. Two other pending felonies. Plus he got out of 41 felonies
I wonder who helped him get out of that you?
Thief

United States

#18 Oct 8, 2012
OH BOY wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder who helped him get out of that you?
three pending current felonies. No help from me in fact they had better not ask me for character references it won't be good
Thief

United States

#19 Oct 8, 2012
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Hey Thief, would his name be Clayton? Well you kind of gave it away! After all I did hear your phone was stolen by someone who lived in the same house? That's a no brainer
Hint. They got to be close friends about the time your daughter was murdered and he is not allowed in my house anymore Not Clayton but they knew him
MrsCuldesac

Houston, TX

#20 Oct 8, 2012
Oh you too your phone was stolen, because I hear another iPhone was stolen on the other end of Erath! Lol now I know who u r, and exactly who ur talking about! How horrible! They rap sheet is almost alike! Sad, really sad!
yours

Abbeville, LA

#21 Oct 8, 2012
yea we remember lol who has a long rap sheet hypocrite

“Karma is my friend”

Since: Feb 11

Look over your shoulder

#22 Oct 8, 2012
yours wrote:
yea we remember lol who has a long rap sheet hypocrite
Wasn't she charged with threatening someone with a gun? What happened to that felony?

Location hidden

#23 Oct 8, 2012
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't she charged with threatening someone with a gun? What happened to that felony?
Don't you have a few outstanding warrants yourself? More sugar Dawn less vinagar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matthew 1 hr Concerned 2
Mob boss 2 hr Deputy 1
Poll Next Abbeville Chief of Police (Oct '15) 2 hr Deputy 132
March 24th election??? 5 hr Easter Bunny 14
Crime 5 hr Stell Lee 14
Matt Suire Sat Voter 22
Taxicabs in Abbeville... Any good ones besides ... Feb 17 Joejowiseman 11

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance