First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bar hop

United States

#1 Jun 9, 2012
Wtf up with cull peppers bar tenders are but ass ugly where In the hell r the old bartenders the fine ones that place went to shit
Watcher

Santa Barbara, CA

#2 Jun 9, 2012
I guess maybe you should just go to Dupuis or Concord. Dupuis is a very classy place to have a drink and good conversation. thats The Bar at Dupuis! and the Concord has cute male and female bartenders as well as The bar @ Dupuis! lol lol honestly!
High five

United States

#3 Jun 10, 2012
The Brown sisters Lol, if ya got a baby with Carlos look in the mirror you fugly. And Brandy got a huge horse face poooooyyyieee don't get me started on Pam
Wonder boy

United States

#4 Jun 10, 2012
Yea I went there the other night all those girls are nasty really get some better looking bartenders
Good guy

United States

#5 Jun 10, 2012
Yea that place wack
Pam Dore

Jennings, LA

#6 Jul 29, 2012
High five wrote:
The Brown sisters Lol, if ya got a baby with Carlos look in the mirror you fugly. And Brandy got a huge horse face poooooyyyieee don't get me started on Pam
Let's get started on Pam shall we? And why don't you come say it to my face? And as for Carlos, he loves and takes great care of all his children! And I don't need to hide behind a screen, BC I'm proud to be the person I am today! What about you????
totalsense

Abbeville, LA

#7 Jul 29, 2012
Bar hop wrote:
Wtf up with cull peppers bar tenders are but ass ugly where In the hell r the old bartenders the fine ones that place went to shit
I think its time to develope some social skills ole boy. Sounds like the high light of your week, was to hunch over a bar, and get drunk and dream about the chick serving you drinks. She smiles at you, and is friendly as long as the tips keep coming. So now the chicks aren't that fine,(not that you had a chance with the fines ones anyway) and now, all you have to do, is drink and imagine couching something else in the bar.
faReal

Abbeville, LA

#8 Jul 30, 2012
Sounds like you would be one of the so-called ugly bartenders. Btw.. it's true
FUGLY

Abbeville, LA

#9 Jan 23, 2014
Bar hop wrote:
Talk about F-Ugly. You would think they would hire better than that. That is why it is still a nasty place.
MelloJoi

Lafayette, LA

#10 Jan 25, 2014
totalsense wrote:
<quoted text>
I think its time to develope some social skills ole boy. Sounds like the high light of your week, was to hunch over a bar, and get drunk and dream about the chick serving you drinks. She smiles at you, and is friendly as long as the tips keep coming. So now the chicks aren't that fine,(not that you had a chance with the fines ones anyway) and now, all you have to do, is drink and imagine couching something else in the bar.
We got winners
We got losers
Chain-smokers and boozers..........He loves that bar......
tell it

Lafayette, LA

#11 Jan 26, 2014
talk about a piece of shit bar. fights, no counts, you want it/ yougot it.
tell it

Lafayette, LA

#12 Jan 26, 2014
Even Dee's lounge ranks a little better.
OOOOOO BOYYYYYYYY

Abbeville, LA

#13 Jan 26, 2014
HEARD THEY STAYED OPEN TOO LATE ONE NIGHT/MORNING HAD A FIGHT THEN CALL COPS AND SOMEONE GOT ARRESTED DUMMMMMMMMM PEOPLE
Cullpeppers

Lafayette, LA

#14 Jan 29, 2014
First of all the people who are putting Cullpeppers is full of ugly bartenders is prolly the "bartenders" who got fired bc they r money hungry whores who can't help but steal from good people!!!!! Lynn will be working the bar tonight so how bout y'all all come out an pass a good time with out GREAT AN BEAUTIFUL BARTENDERS!!!!!! &#128515;&#128512; &#128516;&#128513; &#127866;&#127867; &#127864;&#127865; &#127866;&#127867; &#127864;&#127865; &#127863;
Cullpeppers

Lafayette, LA

#15 Jan 29, 2014
Dee's Lounge PAHAHAHAHAHA you mean the cockroach lounge come on people!!!!!!
nooooo hangerssssss

Abbeville, LA

#17 Jan 30, 2014
the shimmy behind da bar look like mommie dearest at culdepepperz
world peace

New Iberia, LA

#18 Feb 7, 2014
I understand and are aware of all the bad times and mismanagement, but times are getting back to good slowly. All the hating will not do any good to anyone. Committing to make a change is all you can do, and hopefully people will learn not to judge but to follow along with the change.
jacquelynSuire

Poplarville, MS

#19 Feb 24, 2014
Lol wow. Another broadcast brought to you by the no longer welcome "ugly bartender thieves"
WRONG

Abbeville, LA

#20 Feb 24, 2014
Go cut sum grass n make dat cash bartendin so u dont have to pay any tax shawz a barmaid that send her kid to VC .
No more

Abbeville, LA

#21 Apr 24, 2014
Went last night. Ten dollars on bar and no beer in front of me. Think I would need some service. Bar tender yakking on the other end for five min. Out of here. No more or me. Last time going there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New sheriff lll 9 hr David 5
todays paper: sara the crap starter. Tue whatever 7
Poll Should Judge David Blanchet be removed from court (Jul '09) Aug 19 Fair square 688
News Duson officer injured; driver and vehicle sought Aug 17 Joes Smith Public 1
Sarah Duplechien Aug 16 ByeSara 5
Poll Next Abbeville Chief of Police (Oct '15) Aug 10 facts 111
John Pomier Aug 5 Speak the truth 3

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abbeville Mortgages