MrsCuldesac

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Am I Rich? What do you call being Rich? Is it happiness, bank roll, or inheritance?
I feel Rich sometimes when ive got my family & real friends
That's what rich is too me,
what's Rich to you? Be nice :)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Rich to me is having everyone take care of themselves and not need me. Rich is laying in bed sipping my coffee with my dogs to snuggle without looking at the clock. Rich is coming back home to Louisiana. Rich is eating some good Cajun food and not worrying about caleries! Lol

Woodsman_1

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Rich is like eating a whole strawberry cheesecake in one sitting.
That's really rich!
MrsCuldesac

United States

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Lol, I think we kinda like our Riches! Haha
Pbroussard

Lafayette, LA

#5 Feb 2, 2013
Rich is eating a good link of boudin, and chasing it down with some fine cracklins.
UGH

Abbeville, LA

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Pbroussard wrote:
Rich is eating a good link of boudin, and chasing it down with some fine cracklins.
Hell yea i like boudin, i knew a guy that called himself Richie Rich.....Pahhhh hahhh. Pshhh...bad choice, well you learn!!!
Darlene

Bridgeport, AL

#7 Feb 4, 2013
Rich is having my family and friends close by. Rich is having God in my life. Rich is going home after work and seeing my dog, waiting for me with nothing but love. Rich is not money.
yep

Abbeville, LA

#8 Feb 4, 2013
Darlene wrote:
Rich is having my family and friends close by. Rich is having God in my life. Rich is going home after work and seeing my dog, waiting for me with nothing but love. Rich is not money.
Your right, thats what i consider being Rich...!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why does the sheriff keep deleting my thread 1 hr keith 71
Vermillion parish schools 5 hr huh 2
Best psychic in duson (Aug '11) Aug 20 Lil menard 18
cloud seeding with all the flooding?? Aug 19 Pilot 2
Hwy 14 bridge (Jul '15) Aug 19 Kylie 11
Directors after Directors Aug 18 Knucklehead 6
Trash and Garbage Pickup Complaint (Oct '08) Aug 18 Brenda Migues 225
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Jul '16 Florida and cox c... 58

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abbeville Mortgages