your God

Natchitoches, LA

#23 Feb 23, 2011
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>You need to always print God's name with a capital. You must not have gone to religion classes.
Is that ok. I 'm just really pissed at the dude (scotty),I could take him,hell i wouldn't even know the girlhitting dope fiend existed if it wasn't for kara.
yo yo yo

Lake Charles, LA

#24 Jul 10, 2011
guess who is back in the slammer?
Skrote

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#25 Jul 10, 2011
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>You need to always print God's name with a capital. You must not have gone to religion classes.
lol, there is something that makes the above statement the most sinister thing ever spoken. "Thank "god" it wasn't me that said it, for "god" would surely punish me and my children and my children's children ,and so forth and so on.
As far as Scotty, let the plug burn. No Tolerance for any TRASH what so ever. The time has come!
mysterymix

Abbeville, LA

#26 Jul 10, 2011
darkness wrote:
It actually makes it bigger in length and girth because it causes increased red blood cell counts and production. Its water retention properties is why you think it causes a smaller penis. The fat patch above the penis is the first area to retain water causing the illusion of penile shrinkage.
I personally am on Hrt and been on it since 2001. I am no body builder by far. Every piece of meat you eat contain steroids. Your body produces steroids. Sweet potatoes contain steroid precursers which convert over to testosterone in the body.
Get yall facts straight jackasses
Sweet potatoes. Not bad, did not know that.
Mike

Philadelphia, PA

#27 Aug 23, 2011
Skrote wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, there is something that makes the above statement the most sinister thing ever spoken. "Thank "god" it wasn't me that said it, for "god" would surely punish me and my children and my children's children ,and so forth and so on.
As far as Scotty, let the plug burn. No Tolerance for any TRASH what so ever. The time has come!
You don't know your a** from hickory smoke.
around90

Baton Rouge, LA

#28 Aug 23, 2011
that woman is sleeping with the chief, claimed rape when she took him back after the phone harrassement, 2 weeks after he got out of jail she is having sex with Ashley from Delcambre another worst drug addict and she got raped yeah right. The word was she was sleeping with her black principal at the Alternative School in New Iberia which she got fired from taking to many leaves for pscychological reasons. She is in the bar everyday at the Ville another known drug hangout what a classy woman(BARMAID)
around90

Baton Rouge, LA

#29 Aug 23, 2011
The word is she is sleeping with the chief, after she claimed rape she been living with Ashley from Delcambre a worst drug head only 2 weeks later. The scope is she was also sleeping with her black principal in New Iberia at the Alternative school where she got fired from taking to many leaves of absences for psychological reasons. She is in the bar everyday at the Ville a known drug hangout she even bartends there. TRASHY WHITE GIRL
scotty

Abbeville, LA

#31 Feb 27, 2013
For all u people with norhing better to do. All my Cjarges are dropped and Slate admitted to burning the and took a plea for trying to turn states evidence. The law is crooked and he got off clean free with no record. I love Kara more than any of you will ever love your mate ahe nevwr slept with blacks are the xhief. Only Erathians with small minds and big mouths are gossiping to make them feel better about the akeletons in their closests. For anyone with balls contact me or comw over.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#32 Feb 27, 2013
This has been a dead subject since August of 2011. WTF? You just trying to make drama. Oh sorry I just saw you from Erath! LMAO
bad boy

Erath, LA

#33 Feb 27, 2013
he would whip all yall ass if you say that to his face!!!!!be a man and put your name on the board, chicken dips!!!!!
ha

Abbeville, LA

#34 Feb 27, 2013
bad boy wrote:
he would whip all yall ass if you say that to his face!!!!!be a man and put your name on the board, chicken dips!!!!!
Oh please, cant fight his way out a wet paper bag....Pshhhh!!!!!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35 Feb 27, 2013
bad boy wrote:
Why even bring this back to everyones attention if not FOR attention? My the name is on the board. It's right there on the left at the top. See? Lol @ chicken dips.
MYOB

Abbeville, LA

#36 Feb 28, 2013
Why r u so worried about it? MYOB. U cannot tell someone what to bring up........ like u own topix. U and ya crew need a life.
MYOB

Abbeville, LA

#37 Feb 28, 2013
Go help pick chicken eggs or cut grass or something.
MrsCuldesac

Baton Rouge, LA

#39 Feb 28, 2013
I was minding my business not even on this topic and u put me in it, well bad day for you!
MYOB

Abbeville, LA

#40 Feb 28, 2013
Having a fantastic day .....now...badbadbad day for U tsk tsk tsk...
ItsMeStupidAxx

Abbeville, LA

#41 Jun 25, 2013
QUOTE scotty fan,["Check out the vermilion parish sheriff's website and you will see Scotty was booked in the parish jail for terrorizing - bond is $100,000. Lets see if he can get out of this. First he burnt a camp down and now this. He needs to go to jail because he has had too many free passes. No daddy to help now.
He was so smart but yet so stupid."]
If you check the records moron the charges were dropped on all of the above. And as far as fat boys camp it was burned by Christopher SLATE Hebert who ratted(squealed) and admitted in court that he burned the camp all by himself. Midget boy Hebert also had a previous charge for meth which was also overlooked when he became a rat for the police, afterwhich he also got Richard Pratt and Matt Griffin and also believed to have been a player in Brandon Mitchel's charges also. But the crooked law where we lived plea bargained with Hebert(who had to become a CI) for 10 years supervised probation which has since been amended to nothing on this man's criminal record. Furthermore, idiot go and get the transcript from the clerk of courts office and read it and follow the criminal records of lil boy Hebert then make another stupid comment like this one. Also Paul LeBlanc rebuilt the camp for free basically on land he doesn't even own. The majority of the landowner's on this tract don't even want him there. He had control of a large section of marsh until the Thibodeaux and Langlanais family's children started hunting and his duck blinds went from 5 to only 1 as it was clearly proven he was trespassing for the last 10 years.
Hard Legs

New Iberia, LA

#42 Jun 25, 2013
Scotty Making ALL that money now as a carpenter!!! Who needs to be a pharmacist when you can build houses!
Wow

Oklahoma City, OK

#43 Jun 26, 2013
But why did slate burn the camp? Ill tell you. He was unemployed at the time and Scotty paid him to do it. Why? Because Scotty was mad about his duck hunting spot being ruined.
Mysterymix

Crowley, LA

#44 Jun 30, 2013
Funny how some people think. There are lucky criminals and unlucky criminals. Sometimes a lucky criminal has his charges dropped. Having the charges dropped, is not nearly as good as having gone to trial and being found innocent.
Thousands of guilty people have their charges dropped. Either due to backroom deals, or lack of evidence. Unfortunately, we live in a world, where a large percent of us believe you are guilty until proven innocent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who will be Vermilion's next Sheriff? (Mar '10) 40 min know how 1,671
Tamales (May '14) 11 hr Brown Pelican 3
woo them nik kas shooting on lafayette st now 16 hr info 2
Poll Who will be vermilions next sheriff? 22 hr correct 16
Can iPhone 5S play 1080p or 720p MKV movies (Oct '13) May 22 reasonforgood 2
Poll Why are Indians so ugly and jealous of white pe... (Jul '13) May 21 MDee 149
The VPSB superintendent is a BULLY. May 20 Voter 56
More from around the web

Abbeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]