Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

Judged:

I heard from his ex girl friend that she said she was sticking him with rape charges. She just wants him locked up so she can go sleep with everybody. What a trick!!!!
deerslayer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

Judged:

Wow thanks for sharing. You must be great friend. Lol Wonders never cease....
Blended

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

Judged:

I also heard she is getting comfort by the chief of Erath lol when did he become a freakin shrink. I'm Wondering how much she charges???
joker

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

Judged:

Stop the madness. Notice how this thread started out..........I heard from his Ex-girlfriend..........
I heard that Syanora had this and did that, and they took pictures, and then OCS got involved. And then they did DNA, and found out that she ain't the mother.
This looks like a Jerry springer thread.
PRO-

Coldwater, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

Judged:

Blended wrote:
I also heard she is getting comfort by the chief of Erath lol when did he become a freakin shrink. I'm Wondering how much she charges???
Well, are you the one starting all the crap, and let me ask one question are you for Granger, and from Erath? Just wondering, I was just thinking this is how they roll in Erath! Pahahaha
scotty fan

Kaplan, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

check out the vermilion parish sheriff's website and you will see Scotty was booked in the parish jail for terrorizing - bond is $100,000. Lets see if he can get out of this. First he burnt a camp down and now this. He needs to go to jail because he has had too many free passes. No daddy to help now.

He was so smart but yet so stupid.
Spell check

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

He paid slate Tripp to burn down a camp actually
miss thing

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

So that makes it better? Just asking
Spell check

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

Judged:

Did I say that dumbass? I was just setting the record straight. Just answering
Smokey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

Judged:

Scotty white is the biggest douche to walk this earth, he's probably doing sexual favors in prison to get free drugs so he doesn't start detoxing
Scotty non fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

Judged:

Scotty has preyed on people his entire life. I've seen him and his friends on their drugs beat completely innocent people for no reason and womanize completed innocent girls for no reason. He was always on steroids so most were reluctant to fight him, but he's a coward and has been whipped plenty of times, he will cross the wrong person one day. Karma is a bitch.
Crazy joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

Judged:

Syanora wrote:
I heard from his ex girl friend that she said she was sticking him with rape charges. She just wants him locked up so she can go sleep with everybody. What a trick!!!!
Syanora:

I know for a fact that KARA the ex gf is on drugs she has got from Scotty. This is why she keeps on crying to everyone that he is in jail, yet they don't know it's from KARA herself the charges...Btw does Syanora stand for SY? Scottys degenerate red head brother who amounts to nothin in life???
Alias

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

Judged:

I know how you can fight a steroid freak, shoot out their kneecaps.lol.
Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

Judged:

Scotty Paul Broussard (Pharmacist License No. 15681) Mr. Rabb moved to approve the consent agreement. The motion was adopted after a unanimous vote in the affirmative. The Board granted the request to reinstate the previously suspended license, subject to the satisfaction of certain conditions itemized in the consent agreement, and then once reinstated, suspended the license for fifteen years and stayed the execution thereof, and then placed the license on probation for fifteen years, subject to certain terms as enumerated in the consent agreement.
Stpaul

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

Judged:

Alias wrote:
I know how you can fight a steroid freak, shoot out their kneecaps.lol.
Well, I know a better way, Courage. A man takes steroids for one of two reasons. 1. He has a small pendecka.
2. He's a coward, and wants to discourage anyone from challenging him.
I have seen more than a few steroid monkeys back up real quick, the moment someone asked them for a demonstration of their courage. For the record, I"d have to estimate that for every ten men you see in public that show above average muscle definition, 8 are on steroids. There are a few naturals, but not many.
Its funny how the cops look the other way when it comes to steriods. They never try and make illegal steroid arrests. never.
Boom Boom Mancini

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

Judged:

Stpaul wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I know a better way, Courage. A man takes steroids for one of two reasons. 1. He has a small pendecka.
2. He's a coward, and wants to discourage anyone from challenging him.
I have seen more than a few steroid monkeys back up real quick, the moment someone asked them for a demonstration of their courage. For the record, I"d have to estimate that for every ten men you see in public that show above average muscle definition, 8 are on steroids. There are a few naturals, but not many.
Its funny how the cops look the other way when it comes to steriods. They never try and make illegal steroid arrests. never.
I thought steroids made the penis smaller, and his boobs to grow. It don't do him any good to look good if he is too small in the bedroom.
darkness

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Judged:

It actually makes it bigger in length and girth because it causes increased red blood cell counts and production. Its water retention properties is why you think it causes a smaller penis. The fat patch above the penis is the first area to retain water causing the illusion of penile shrinkage.

I personally am on Hrt and been on it since 2001. I am no body builder by far. Every piece of meat you eat contain steroids. Your body produces steroids. Sweet potatoes contain steroid precursers which convert over to testosterone in the body.

Get yall facts straight jackasses
from erath

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Judged:

When did that waste of sperm get out of jail?
your god

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Judged:

That sounds like a good idea give a drug head back his license to sell more drugs.
Post wrote:
Scotty Paul Broussard (Pharmacist License No. 15681) Mr. Rabb moved to approve the consent agreement. The motion was adopted after a unanimous vote in the affirmative. The Board granted the request to reinstate the previously suspended license, subject to the satisfaction of certain conditions itemized in the consent agreement, and then once reinstated, suspended the license for fifteen years and stayed the execution thereof, and then placed the license on probation for fifteen years, subject to certain terms as enumerated in the consent agreement.
Sad

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Judged:

your god wrote:
That sounds like a good idea give a drug head back his license to sell more drugs.<quoted text>
You need to always print God's name with a capital. You must not have gone to religion classes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of49
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Abbeville Forum right now

Search the Abbeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 26 min Reality Bites 2,119
Abbeville chinese restaurant owners arrested. ... 2 hr Red Dodge Pickup 157
Do you approve of Kirk Champagne as Mayor? (Oct '11) 3 hr God Help us all 60
Councilman Herb Gaspard Sun lawd 13
Slidell man's passion for iris flowers blossoms... Sat Sherry 1
Should Councilman Wayne Landry be recalled? Fri Reality 93
More Apr 18 Mister the real want a be 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Abbeville Jobs

•••