Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

At Louisiana stores in Springhill and Mansfield, cards registered no spending limits, prompting recipients to go on buying binges.CUT THESE FREE LOADERS OFF THE SYSTEM
Roger

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Roger on that! I read that the free loaders communicated very effciently via cell phone, word of mouth, and even flippin pigeons in order to guarantee the fastest response to the card glich. Cleaned out the WallMart in a couple o hours. When the announcement was made over the wallmart intercom that the problem was fixed and the card were back to normal, quite a few of the culprits just left their slap full buggies of gov cheese and ribeyes. These types are simply a parasite amidst the rest of the human body whole. Of course there are other types as well, but these seem to be the most noiticable now a days.
Angry Tax Payer

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Please take a moment to send a fraud report in! Make our voices heard, we will NOT stand for this crap! It is not FREE money or FREE food! Tax payers, you and me, are paying for this food. Shame on them and their entitlement "get all I can" mentality!!!!

http://dss.louisiana.gov/index.cfm...
Roger

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Angry Tax Payer wrote:
Please take a moment to send a fraud report in! Make our voices heard, we will NOT stand for this crap! It is not FREE money or FREE food! Tax payers, you and me, are paying for this food. Shame on them and their entitlement "get all I can" mentality!!!!
http://dss.louisiana.gov/index.cfm...
Well, the first thing we need to know is....What the food stamp card looks like. What to look for when we're standing behind someone in the check out line. Does the card have the American Flag all over the front? Then we can procede to nosing around at their groceries. You know, see if they are buying better stuff than those of us who work for our food money. My buggy sure don't have no ribeyes in the mother f@#$er
Another angry tax payer

Gueydan, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

We have a family down the road with three adult children and none of them work. All have children from toddlers to young adults. Two are married and on drugs. They brag about their welfare ribeyes, that's exactly what they call them. They have been reported and nothing has ever been done.They actually report each other!
Angry Tax Payer

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the first thing we need to know is....What the food stamp card looks like. What to look for when we're standing behind someone in the check out line. Does the card have the American Flag all over the front? Then we can procede to nosing around at their groceries. You know, see if they are buying better stuff than those of us who work for our food money. My buggy sure don't have no ribeyes in the mother f@#$er
Ha! I'm not sure. I googled the image and it was a blue and white card with yellow writing and the outline of Louisiana on it.

I meant the Walmart case where everyone went buck wild. I read that it will be Walmart's responsibility to charge them. That is CRAP! It is obvious fraud and misuse. Welfare should do something to every single person that went over their limit. If I was writing a bad check, would that be okay? Heck no it wouldn't!
never happen

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Walmart will never file charges. These are their best customers and the ones that they prey upon.
Yessir

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Seventeen states were free and the EBT cards in Mississippi would not work at all. Jealous to da banco.
mysterymix

Crowley, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

The funniest part, is the ignorant reply that Walmart put out. "We made a decision to continue accepting our customers' EBT cards so they could continue to purchase food and other necessities" Yeah right, Since when is 600.00 worth of Ribeyes a necessity? They deserve that 200 thousand dollar loss. Walmart sucks anyway.
MtsCuldesac

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Thats horrible!!
Where can I get a free phone!!!
My granddaughter and I love wALmart!!!!!!!
kmsl again

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Angry Tax Payer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! I'm not sure. I googled the image and it was a blue and white card with yellow writing and the outline of Louisiana on it.
I meant the Walmart case where everyone went buck wild. I read that it will be Walmart's responsibility to charge them. That is CRAP! It is obvious fraud and misuse. Welfare should do something to every single person that went over their limit. If I was writing a bad check, would that be okay? Heck no it wouldn't!
Don't just send them a letter advising thet they received over their allotment in food stamps -- they already know that! Withhold future food stamp allotments until the overage is recouped. Maybe they will think twice about repeating this or similar pranks!
Angry Tax Payer

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

kmsl again wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't just send them a letter advising thet they received over their allotment in food stamps -- they already know that! Withhold future food stamp allotments until the overage is recouped. Maybe they will think twice about repeating this or similar pranks!
Yes, I know they know. But I read that it will be Walmarts responsibility to charge them. That's not right, if we KNOW they tried to fraud the system then they should be charged with fraud. Period. The state should take up those charges. I absolutely agree they should get their benefits yanked. But I'm fully expecting them to make them "pay back" what they stole out of future FS benefits. So, basically, the tax payor s paying THAT for them TOO!
YOU DUMB

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

MtsCuldesac wrote:
Thats horrible!!
Where can I get a free phone!!!
My granddaughter and I love wALmart!!!!!!!
GET ONE OUT YOUR ASS POSER,BET YOU DO LOVE WALMART ONLY TRASHIE F K S SHOP THERE
yep

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Angry Tax Payer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know they know. But I read that it will be Walmarts responsibility to charge them. That's not right, if we KNOW they tried to fraud the system then they should be charged with fraud. Period. The state should take up those charges. I absolutely agree they should get their benefits yanked. But I'm fully expecting them to make them "pay back" what they stole out of future FS benefits. So, basically, the tax payor s paying THAT for them TOO!
if it was IRS they would come after them not free snap and welfare we tax payers eat it!!! close Wel fare "snap" program. WAKE THE FK UP WASHINGTON.
eat pie

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

YOU DUMB wrote:
<quoted text>GET ONE OUT YOUR ASS POSER,BET YOU DO LOVE WALMART ONLY TRASHIE F K S SHOP THERE
eat chit pie u poodoo u know u shop there

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Big Bro Bam Bam wrote:
So does FAKEAWAY Robyn. Where else she going to find XXLarge spandex?
For your insults to have any value to me I would first have to value your opinion.# Why bother?
Wait

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
<quoted text>For your insults to have any value to me I would first have to value your opinion.# Why bother?
Robyn you know you are obese and no one wants to look at your rolls of fat when you send those naked pics of yourself
The real Wilma 4

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Shut up Fred!!! Act your age!!!! Are u 11 years old???? Who goes on in the public and calls somebody fat???? Stop hanging out with all those people that have no class or an education!!!
The real Wilma 4

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Fred stop buying those food stamp card for penny's on the dollars!!!! From all your getto renters
s lut

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

The real Wilma 4 wrote:
Shut up Fred!!! Act your age!!!! Are u 11 years old???? Who goes on in the public and calls somebody fat???? Stop hanging out with all those people that have no class or an education!!!
he hung with you duh you people need to die

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local superintendents discuss new school year, ... 2 hr sick of system 3
Constable Election 12 hr Just wondering 5
Understanding the riots in Missouri 14 hr MeThatsWho 33
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 14 hr JohnKoski 2,990
2015 Sheriffs Race (Jan '14) 22 hr Jealousy is the d... 665
DA Race Harson VS Stutes Thu Interlok 8
Mike Harson Wed Get your Game on 15
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Aug 16 James 27

Search the Abbeville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Abbeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••