Charges upgraded in slaying

Charges upgraded in slaying

There are 101 comments on the The Advocate story from Feb 1, 2013, titled Charges upgraded in slaying. In it, The Advocate reports that:

The Vermilion Parish Sheriff's Office has upgraded the charge against the 67-year-old Abbeville man accused in the shooting death of his son, Sheriff Mike Couvillon said Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Advocate.

island girl

Abbeville, LA

#45 Apr 17, 2013
Heartbroken wrote:
My statement about Larry getting out of jail has come true. He is right now as we speak in the process of bailing out. He is bailing out at night which he thinks is a smart thing but little does he know we know. Gods way tells me that I should forgive, but my heart tells me that I dislike him soooo much. I pray for the time that I can forgive him. But to much to ask right now. I know everyone has their rights when it comes to bailing out of jail, but in his case I feel if you took anothers life you should not be able to get out. He will probably not go to court for another year or so and he will be on the street while his son is in his grave. I need everyone to rant about this. Give him hell just like we have been through hell. Missing you Mac.....
Doesn't seem fair to me, he should stay in jail till trial, js.
HMMMMM

Gueydan, LA

#46 Apr 17, 2013
The laws always seem to protect the criminals, while the victims suffer!
lemonjello

Lafayette, LA

#47 Apr 18, 2013
HMMMMM wrote:
The laws always seem to protect the criminals, while the victims suffer!
I know you hear people say it all the time, but the law does not protect criminals. And if there is an occasion where it does, the police officer can use his own judgement and deny the criminal his full rights.( I watched a police officer lie on the stand, when a family member had charges pressed on the ex-boyfriend of his daughter. They charged the boyfriend with trespassing. he was never warned to stay away from the daughter. What should have been a warning, ended up being a summons written for trespassing. The policeman stood in the courtroom and told the judge he had warned the young man not to visit this house again, when in fact he did not. And the youngman was found guilty.
Dawn Marcelle

Marysville, WA

#48 Apr 18, 2013
Yeah,
Anyone can be framed by the law in Louisiana, evidence that the courts DO protect criminals. Especially when they favor the testimony of a couple of famous town drunk liars.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#49 Apr 18, 2013
The same applies to where you live also Dawn. Are you really so blind?
Dawn Marcelle

Marysville, WA

#50 Apr 18, 2013
Not blind at all. It's obvious that Sheriff Couvillon is helping Donnell set me up, otherwise he'd have put out a warrant on me immediately instead of waiting ten months after I knocked on her door and three days after I wrote the chapter MrsCuldesac and the Sheriff.

Nobody would ever get away with trying to frame me up here. My reputation as a truth teller proceeds me.

Donnell's reputation of a drunk lying psychopath proceeds her in your neighborhood. And let's not forget how Couvillon will fix a ticket in exchange for a BJ.
REally

Lafayette, LA

#51 Apr 18, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
Not blind at all. It's obvious that Sheriff Couvillon is helping Donnell set me up, otherwise he'd have put out a warrant on me immediately instead of waiting ten months after I knocked on her door and three days after I wrote the chapter MrsCuldesac and the Sheriff.
Nobody would ever get away with trying to frame me up here. My reputation as a truth teller proceeds me.
Donnell's reputation of a drunk lying psychopath proceeds her in your neighborhood. And let's not forget how Couvillon will fix a ticket in exchange for a BJ.
Dawn, it is getting pathetic how you carry on and on. If you have so much evidence against the sheriff, then turn it in to the feds and have him investigated. You are a NUT case
Dawn Marcelle

Marysville, WA

#52 Apr 18, 2013
That's not what the cops up here say. Everyone is in agreement, it's obvious what Couvillon is trying to pull.

It's easy to call someone a nut case when you're three thousand miles away and don't know a thing about me. Come on up here, try to prove I'm the one who is off the rails.

You'll get nowhere.
Family Guy

Baton Rouge, LA

#53 Apr 18, 2013
I think your daughter would disagree.
Dawn Marcelle

Marysville, WA

#54 Apr 18, 2013
You can't smoke half an ounce of weed every week and have a rational thought.
The Reason Of Logic

United States

#55 Apr 18, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
You can't smoke half an ounce of weed every week and have a rational thought.
Then you should quit smoking all that weed and quit posting from work. Your posts are irrational babble.
MrsCuldesac

United States

#56 Apr 18, 2013
Dawn your daughter says your crazy, I've heard from your x too, the stories about you! I do know you get drunk on WINE! Your nothing but a closet drinker, tell Dale hi for me! No wonder he ran against Mike! All your lil possy's in Maurice...
You should of been locked up long time ago and throw away the key! Anyone who can sit and visit with you in my opinion is just like you, a nutcase!
Mike does not fix tickets! Someone in my family just got a ticket for wrecking his vehicle! I called Mike, to ask how severe the ticket was, he said, the officer gives the ticket as he sees it at the time of the wreck... And informed me it would be like a ticket of not stopping at the stop sign! My family member went and paid the ticket! No fixing of any such thing! You are a sicko Biotch! Don't you get it, things will never goby our way Dawnie, your fine here, & do ate your few freak followers! Done!!!
MrsCuldesac

United States

#57 Apr 18, 2013
Now about the Topic, I think it's horrible that he's out of jail! I cannot imagine this! They at least should of not put bail on a murderer! Who would of bailed him out? Dear lord, sick
MrsCuldesac

United States

#58 Apr 18, 2013
Sorry typo, your done here Dawnie! Done!!!!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#59 Apr 18, 2013
Stick a fork in her shes done! lol No one wants to listen to that same ole same ole out ya mouth. Give it a rest! You have no clue what goes on here. You never did.
The Reason Of Logic

United States

#60 Apr 18, 2013
I definetly think she should fork herself.
rofllmao

Abbeville, LA

#61 Apr 18, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Dawn your daughter says your crazy, I've heard from your x too, the stories about you! I do know you get drunk on WINE! Your nothing but a closet drinker, tell Dale hi for me! No wonder he ran against Mike! All your lil possy's in Maurice...
You should of been locked up long time ago and throw away the key! Anyone who can sit and visit with you in my opinion is just like you, a nutcase!
Mike does not fix tickets! Someone in my family just got a ticket for wrecking his vehicle! I called Mike, to ask how severe the ticket was, he said, the officer gives the ticket as he sees it at the time of the wreck... And informed me it would be like a ticket of not stopping at the stop sign! My family member went and paid the ticket! No fixing of any such thing! You are a sicko Biotch! Don't you get it, things will never goby our way Dawnie, your fine here, & do ate your few freak followers! Done!!!
man that is so funny mrs culd cause anyone that associates with u that has been arested time and time again is NUTCASE HELLO.
rofllmao

Abbeville, LA

#62 Apr 18, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Now about the Topic, I think it's horrible that he's out of jail! I cannot imagine this! They at least should of not put bail on a murderer! Who would of bailed him out? Dear lord, sick
uh huh u right guh just like u know who will b out sooner than u think..........
MrsCuldesac

United States

#63 Apr 18, 2013
rofllmao wrote:
<quoted text> uh huh u right guh just like u know who will b out sooner than u think..........
Lol, huh huh No he won't! He will be locked up for along time, but not long enough! I'll be making sure of that next week! Watch my Fire!

Ain't nobody got time fo dat!
rofllmao

Abbeville, LA

#64 Apr 18, 2013
just sayn how the system work and we all know how it works he wont serve as much as u think ...he will prolly become some trustee and get out on good behavior just watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) 18 hr Radge1966 82
Snagglepuss Apr 17 Bruh 3
Bright light Apr 16 Jupiter 2
She won now what? Apr 5 Clear 5
cloud seeding with all the flooding?? (Aug '16) Apr 3 Silly Putty 15
Why can't he say the truth? Mar 27 voter 8
who would you pick and why?? Borel, Suire, Tra... Mar 27 ms-daisy 11

Abbeville Jobs

Personal Finance

Abbeville Mortgages