First Prev
of 7
Next Last
MrsCuldesac

United States

#123 Sep 29, 2012
Hey u think I go thru this world worrying if I've got a muffin top r not? All I need is my strong Faith and you must be jealous you always talking about myuffintop! Hey I lost 5 lbsnot because of my muffin top but because of my gallbladder! Anything else you wanna know? It's sad to be you! You must be the one who stalks me , poor pitiful you

“Fading Away”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#124 Sep 29, 2012
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
<quoted text>I guess she is confused. I admire her strength after all shes been through. I know I would be very confused.
True dat, she is very confused. Maybe her muffin top is to blame she so concerned about it.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#125 Sep 29, 2012
Starved for attention are we? Lol lousy Cajun accent.
Doc

Pearland, TX

#126 Sep 30, 2012
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Hey u think I go thru this world worrying if I've got a muffin top r not? All I need is my strong Faith and you must be jealous you always talking about myuffintop! Hey I lost 5 lbsnot because of my muffin top but because of my gallbladder! Anything else you wanna know? It's sad to be you! You must be the one who stalks me , poor pitiful you
you might want to see dr Weston miller. Just for a second opinion. Would not want anything to happen to you
Peter

Abbeville, LA

#127 Nov 29, 2012
Cold months.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flinstones Break Up. 17 min Mire7 525
Love my VPSO 7 hr Explain this 60
Katy just destroyed Todd Travasos gto haha May 23 Potcallinkettleblack 83
News Another alleged Gremlin gang member arrested in... May 22 Long gone 1
what??? May 21 None 31
VPSB members May 19 AFV 5
Looking for Shane Leblanc aka Shane Romero (Apr '13) May 19 in the kneaux 147
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abbeville Mortgages