family
WWIII

Lafayette, LA

#3 Sep 19, 2012
"Happiness...is a warm gun" -John Lennon

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

#4 Sep 19, 2012
To some, "Happiness is a mat that sits in a doorway".
If one takes a chance and opens a closed door, sometimes they find happiness on the other side.
MrsCuldesac

Houston, TX

#5 Sep 19, 2012
Awe ,dats a good one woodsman! Lmao really true! He he
MrsCuldesac

Houston, TX

#6 Sep 19, 2012
What about this : knowing seņor for long long time and ya just realize its happiness? Yes or no ? Yes this is happiness! Maybe true happiness? Lol

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

#7 Sep 19, 2012
MrsCuldesac wrote:
What about this : knowing seņor for long long time and ya just realize its happiness? Yes or no ? Yes this is happiness! Maybe true happiness? Lol
Ive never been to Mexico MrsC.( I think spellcheck gotcha,lol)
Every so often I go to Houston and Sugarland,tx. You know, the new Mexico but not New Mexico.
I don't know about dat seņor stuff but I think a certain dark haired seņorita could bring me mucho happiness!!!!
Like my old friend from TV used to say:::
... Speedy,(hiccup) I got dee cheeze.....
MrsCuldesac

Houston, TX

#8 Sep 19, 2012
Yep now that I'm looking, haha spanish man hey! Funny! Lol more like Texan/Louisiania.,,, lol lol sha!

“Karma is my friend”

Since: Feb 11

Look over your shoulder

#9 Sep 19, 2012
Happiness is a state of mind which you choose.
You can't obtain it by asking others to define if for you or by opening a strange door.

This is why the drunk speedy Gonzalez is alone, eating his cheese and hitting up winos for fulfillment.
Winnie

Euless, TX

#10 Sep 19, 2012
You go make pooh pooh you.
TryingToKeepUp

New Orleans, LA

#11 Sep 19, 2012
You know, I came here because the topic title attracted me. I thought maybe someone else was down in the dumps and was searching for answers. But it was only a question..."What is happiness?"

I would say true happiness is a permanent "SATISFACTION" with your way of life and the events happening in it. When life becomes unsatisfying due to events going bad for you, and you are aware of what's causing it, but can't do much about it, you get unhappy.

I haven't been happy with my life since the days of endless partying, sex, and total lack of responsibility that came with living,eating, and sleeping on someone else's dime. That would be back in high school before I got out into this cut throat world. Maybe I need to get on well fare and live off the government dime to be happy again.

It's been so long, I'm actually forgetting that happiness still exists, let alone trying to define it.

Now where did I put my pain killers and pistol. Time to go sit and stare at them again.
hi

Abbeville, LA

#12 Sep 19, 2012
Winnie wrote:
You go make pooh pooh you.
Funny..

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#13 Sep 19, 2012
Pain killers and pistol? Pa ha ha you gonna need more than pain killers if you shoot yourself!
hi

Abbeville, LA

#14 Sep 19, 2012
TryingToKeepUp wrote:
You know, I came here because the topic title attracted me. I thought maybe someone else was down in the dumps and was searching for answers. But it was only a question..."What is happiness?"

I would say true happiness is a permanent "SATISFACTION" with your way of life and the events happening in it. When life becomes unsatisfying due to events going bad for you, and you are aware of what's causing it, but can't do much about it, you get unhappy.

I haven't been happy with my life since the days of endless partying, sex, and total lack of responsibility that came with living,eating, and sleeping on someone else's dime. That would be back in high school before I got out into this cut throat world. Maybe I need to get on well fare and live off the government dime to be happy again.

It's been so long, I'm actually forgetting that happiness still exists, let alone trying to define it.

Now where did I put my pain killers and pistol. Time to go sit and stare at them again.
This is probably not a good place to come an ask for help if you feel like that. Happiness is found within yourself, then you can spread it to others, please dont give up, talk to someone...If you hurt yourself, you hurt everyone...forever!!
TryingToKeepUp

New Orleans, LA

#15 Sep 19, 2012
You're right about one thing....This is not a good place to come and ask for help. I only make the comments I make here in hopes of opening blind people's eyes.

You can be sure of one thing....Topix is steeped in blind people.

Since: Jan 09

Abbeville, LA

#16 Sep 20, 2012
true happiness to me at this time in my life is, my granddaughter waking up at 5am and saying "pa pa, hold me" and then falling back to sleep in my arms.
hi

Abbeville, LA

#17 Sep 20, 2012
TryingToKeepUp wrote:
You're right about one thing....This is not a good place to come and ask for help. I only make the comments I make here in hopes of opening blind people's eyes.

You can be sure of one thing....Topix is steeped in blind people.
So you posted that just to get a reaction? No wonder this sight is so messed up. This is like everywhere else, good hearts an not so good hearts. But Suicide is never the answer, no joking matter, i take statements like you made seriously, as should everyone!!!

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#18 Sep 20, 2012
loldrugwar wrote:
true happiness to me at this time in my life is, my granddaughter waking up at 5am and saying "pa pa, hold me" and then falling back to sleep in my arms.
Hi..Just passing through.. The title caught my eye!I am a wayward wanderer around topix sometimes.. Your message warms my heart..Congratulations Grandpa..

Since: Jan 09

Abbeville, LA

#19 Sep 20, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi..Just passing through.. The title caught my eye!I am a wayward wanderer around topix sometimes.. Your message warms my heart..Congratulations Grandpa..
Thank you and good luck in your wanderings.
MrsCuldesac

United States

#20 Sep 20, 2012
Grandchildren do bring Happiness! happiness is having them spend time and having your children happy! If my children r happy then that is Happiness in my heart!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2015 Sheriffs Race (Jan '14) 31 min Get your Game on 677
Harson VS Stutes 48 min Get your Game on 215
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 3 hr Living Wage 3,054
Stan Suire 4 hr Sam 54
Should Judge David Blanchet be removed from court (Jul '09) 11 hr Truthfull 610
Understanding the riots in Missouri 12 hr Lexion 37
Spaynation (Jun '11) 17 hr Love Animals 9
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Aug 16 James 27
•••
•••
•••

Abbeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••