Bobby J May But We Will Pay

Posted in the Abbeville Forum

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

#1 Feb 26, 2013
As a life long republican, who registered that way back in the day because Louisiana had no open primaries, I am getting very disturbed with BJ. I've always considered myself a conservative independent and always voted for the person I considered the best choice for the job. Back in the day if you weren't a registered dem or GOP , you had no voice in politics.
It's sad to think independent thinking is frowned upon still to this day. Party affilliation needs to be abolished but that would make too much sense and that's a whole nutther thread!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2013/...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Welcome to Bedrock Buzz Kill.

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

#3 Feb 27, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
Welcome to Bedrock Buzz Kill.
Sorry. Didn't mean kill your buzz. Just trying to raise awareness. I should know better. Nobody really cares about what goes on in their neighbors' back yard till it crosses the fence and it's too late.

Location hidden

#4 Feb 27, 2013
I wasn't refering to you Woody. Just the long dead air last night. It was dead in here Thanks to certain people who can never stay on topic.

Location hidden

#5 Feb 27, 2013
I think BJ is just preparing to make a run for president. Is that a joke or what! LMAO I can't for the life of me ever understand how he was voted into office. He is such a baboon!

Location hidden

#6 Feb 27, 2013
All I can say is if Hillary is running. I will be there for her.
wow wow

Abbeville, LA

#8 Feb 27, 2013
you better quit insulting baboon's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jade helm 13 min Texas militia 11
Poll Who will be Vermilion's next Sheriff? (Mar '10) 1 hr know how 1,671
Tamales (May '14) 12 hr Brown Pelican 3
woo them nik kas shooting on lafayette st now 17 hr info 2
Poll Who will be vermilions next sheriff? 23 hr correct 16
Can iPhone 5S play 1080p or 720p MKV movies (Oct '13) May 22 reasonforgood 2
Poll Why are Indians so ugly and jealous of white pe... (Jul '13) May 21 MDee 149
More from around the web

Abbeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]