Dawn Marcelle

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Apr 5, 2011
Yeah, I heard that Couvillion has been a lil bit bichy. Probably has something to do with his financial support structure desolving under in his re election bid.

Betchya when I show up he'll refuse an interview the way Coleman did. I'll be asking some very tough questions about stolen guns, lack of reporting, tax paid nooners, protecting false accusers, Deputy harrassment.....all things just another day in the VPSO Sheriff's office.

Been busy updating my Blog Page. Takes along time to do all that copy and paste stuff. But put together a very thorough example of Donnell's multiple personality disorder. Death threats one minute, quoting the bible next, JJ's confessions and Donnell's attacks on innocent bystanders.

It's a very telling upload. Couvillion should be entertained since she is obviously his number one fan. He's so LUCKY to have her backing him up while others are distancing themselves.
Good observer

Kaplan, LA

#22 Apr 5, 2011
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
It's HOLMES not Homes
It's MUKILTEO not Everett
It's DAWN MARCELLE without a middle name
It's more GOONS than there are heavy mobsters
It's AP FEED not tv
It's HACKER not LIAR
It's COMPETENT INVESTIGATOR not bad apples
It's POSSIBLE not hopeless
My AREA CODE is 306 but I got alot of 202's on speed dial.
As a good observerr, I read the Sherlock Holmes post #1, and I have to say what a pitiful Dawn Marcelle reply. Dawn Marcelle's last name is not Clay,since she was married to her X Husband Robert"Bob" Allen Clayton Jr. As a good liar Dawn has no sense of what is truly important, since she did not correct her own post which fails to separate the two words "alot" while she criticized perhaps a spell check missed spell "homes" instead of Holmes in the Sherlock Holmes post #1, and thus a worthless post. Her comment "It's HACKER not LIAR" is one hell of hijacking of the truth Hacker Liar! Yes there are crooks and drug heads all over the place, but what a laugh when Dawn professes to be a competent investigator, since her lack of competent invesigations led to aabsolutely nothing. From her comment "It's POSSIBLE not HOPELESS" we have to ask what the hell, since Dawn you have nothing to show for your lack of competent investigations, except more than 10 years of absolutely nothing. Notice that in her reply to the Sherlock Holmes post #1, Dawn is too chicken to post her birth certificate; too chicken to post any of her non-existing interviews; too chicken to post her physical address, and Dawn did not deny being Lions Roar. I guess Dawn may try to do damage control by coming up with sorry I forgot to deny it. My thinking is that the Sherlock Holmes post #1 sure looks to me that the miseraable Dawn Marcelle post, including the one that she said she had big brass balls is just more of a hugh pack of lies. Dawn you're so busy presently posting as Dawn Marcelle all over topix, that explains not using the AOL laptop computer misplaced in the Fantasy Flight which you used to post as Lions Roar. I happen to have a friend in Mukilteo, Washington, and the phone area code in Mukilteo is 425, not the Dawn Marcelle stated 305 area code lie. Dawn you said you are getting a lot of area code 202 on your speede dial, but Dawn you just cannot fool us trying to throw us off with another lie. The telephone area code 202 is for Washington D.C.(District of Columbia) which is on the other side of the United States thousands of miles East of Mukilteo, Washingtton where you claim to reside. Notice that Dawn did not really reply to the substance of the Sherlock Holmes post #1. Also notice that Dawn failed the Sherlock Holmes TESST, since Dawn has not agreed to interview Sheriff Mike Couvillion within 15 days. The only thing that the Dawn Marcelle post #6 really does is to prove that Dawn Marcdelle is a fraud liar who really only deserves to be called Swinde Liar just as the Sherlock Holmes post #1 told us. P.S. I guess Dawn may search hard to find spelling errors to point out not to provide the truthful answers!!!!!!!
Dawn Marcelle

Pittsburgh, PA

#23 Apr 5, 2011
When I was married my name was Dawn Marcelle Clayton. I divorced and legally have used the name Dawn Marcelle for a decade. It's on my paycheck, my tax filings my auto registrations.

Wow, you can google....how impressive. I've had the same cell phone for a decade that I picked up in Olympia Washington working in the Capitol building. And I don't have a small world, I've got area codes on speed dial that are continents away.

You can read my website for some awesome interviews with the California Transit Authority, Congressman Doolittle, the integrated Waste Management Office of Orange county....etc etc etc.

I don't usually brag about my good deeds, especially on my website. But there is an elderly woman in Idaho who isn't homeless today because I called up the Rodi jerk who stole her money.

I've got an outrageous story and it's not my fault that Truth is stranger than Fiction in my circumstance. Better believe alot of people have did their homework and can't find many holes in it.

If my Story was a lie you know I'd have been sued by now. If not for money than to have my site shut down.

I don't lie, that's why I don't forget what I wrote. I don't have to keep track of lies and hope I don't get tripped up the way Donnell Dent always does.

Oh, yeah. One of my email accounts are with aol. But my ISP always says I'm in Everett or St Louis for some reason. Better watch out for those hackers out there.
go ahead

Gueydan, LA

#24 Apr 5, 2011
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
Yeah, I heard that Couvillion has been a lil bit bichy. Probably has something to do with his financial support structure desolving under in his re election bid.
Betchya when I show up he'll refuse an interview the way Coleman did. I'll be asking some very tough questions about stolen guns, lack of reporting, tax paid nooners, protecting false accusers, Deputy harrassment.....all things just another day in the VPSO Sheriff's office.
Been busy updating my Blog Page. Takes along time to do all that copy and paste stuff. But put together a very thorough example of Donnell's multiple personality disorder. Death threats one minute, quoting the bible next, JJ's confessions and Donnell's attacks on innocent bystanders.
It's a very telling upload. Couvillion should be entertained since she is obviously his number one fan. He's so LUCKY to have her backing him up while others are distancing themselves.
Don't forget to copy and paste what your daughter said about you. I thought what she had to say about you was very telling. Evidently she doesn't feel LUCKY to have you as a mother. Who knows, maybe I'll write my own book. What's good for the goose!
Dawn Marcelle

Pittsburgh, PA

#25 Apr 5, 2011
go ahead wrote:
<quoted text> Don't forget to copy and paste what your daughter said about you. I thought what she had to say about you was very telling. Evidently she doesn't feel LUCKY to have you as a mother. Who knows, maybe I'll write my own book. What's good for the goose!
Hmmmmmm.

Have always kept my children a safe distance from my Story. It's my own fault that she doesn't understand the truth of the situation. However, she is old enough to know better and when her emotions calm down I have no doubt that she'll come to her senses.

She is her Father's daughter. And her Father abandoned her and her baby in the slums of Nevada just two months ago. She just took her anger out on the wrong person. Probably because she knows my love is unconditional unlike her Dad's.

Who will be the Author of your book? Sherlock Homes? Go Ahead? Dawn is Lion? And you have the balls to say I'm the chicken in this forum while you hide behind a thousand names.
go ahead

Gueydan, LA

#26 Apr 5, 2011
As usual, it's not your fault. It's always someone else's. Unlike you I put my children first. I would never put my real name on here, I read what happened to Mrs Dent. Some psycho from topix showed up at her house. Oh and by the way I never said you were a chicken, must have been one of your other fans. Ha Ha!
CIA

Lafayette, LA

#27 Apr 5, 2011
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
Yeah, I heard that Couvillion has been a lil bit bichy. Probably has something to do with his financial support structure desolving under in his re election bid.
Betchya when I show up he'll refuse an interview the way Coleman did. I'll be asking some very tough questions about stolen guns, lack of reporting, tax paid nooners, protecting false accusers, Deputy
harrassment.....all things just another day in
the VPSO Sheriff's office.
Been busy updating my Blog Page. Takes
along time to do all that copy and paste stuff.
But put together a very thorough example of
Donnell's multiple personality disorder. Death
threats one minute, quoting the bible next,
JJ's confessions and Donnell's attacks on
innocent bystanders.
It's a very telling upload. Couvillion should be
entertained since she is obviously his
number one fan. He's so LUCKY to have her
backing him up while others are distancing
themselves.
He'll show up, you won't!
Dawn Marcelle

Pittsburgh, PA

#28 Apr 5, 2011
go ahead wrote:
As usual, it's not your fault. It's always someone else's. Unlike you I put my children first. I would never put my real name on here, I read what happened to Mrs Dent. Some psycho from topix showed up at her house. Oh and by the way I never said you were a chicken, must have been one of your other fans. Ha Ha!
Donnell never used her real name on here. It's called competent investigative work when someone starts trashing my character.

You better watch out for those hackers out there. No matter how many names you use.
Horse Throws

Abbeville, LA

#29 Apr 5, 2011
Watch Dawn fall off the horse she is riding into a surprise.

http://www.yourdailymedia.com/video/watch/113...
Dawn Marcelle

Pittsburgh, PA

#30 Apr 5, 2011
The vid looks like Donnell pretending to be a cowgirl beside the VPSO drug cowboy while she pretends to be a sharpshooter.
Good observer

Kaplan, LA

#31 Apr 5, 2011
In reference to the Dawn Marcelle post #23: Since you say you always telll the truth, that you reside in Mukilteo not Everett, and you have been using your true name for a decade, right? My source tells me it was checked and there is no record of any Dawn Marcelle in the City of Mukilteo. A-eh! Just some more of your true lies. The problem is that you are only day dreaming all the time you are awake, so you actually donít know when youíre telling the truth because you only tell true lies!!!.

By the way I did not Google you X Husbandís name. I have much more direct access!

Being that youíve been found not to reside in Mukilteo, that you once in a great while post saying Olympia, and you donít live in Mukilteo. So where do you actually reside, if you can tell us the real truth for once in your life?

Dawn, your speed dial area codes are the oneís stored in your cell phone for you to quickly dial and call out to such area code numbers, so what is your actual land line area code and donít say you donít have one?

None of use have any interest in your website decade old small time non law enforcement non-existing interviews . You are a pig worst than a chicken if you will not or cannot post your transcript of your Sheriff Mike Couvillion telephone or written interview in the next 15 days. Live in real today time and post it or hut up and shamefully vanish.

Dawn you continue saying you are a competent investigator, right? But Dawn, the dictionary defines competent as someone having the knowledge, experience, and skills for some purpose. Being that all of your exposing story has not led to any direct indictments, arrests, prosecutions, convictions, and prison sentences, you are not a qualified competent investigator. You are only an incompetent investigator story teller!!!!

Contrary to your pronouncements, your incompetent investigative book and website story is full of holes in it because you have not produce any legal results in more than a decade. Since they would have taken positive actions, it is easy to understand that you have never presented any creditable evidence to the F.B.I. nor the U.S. Justice Department. First of all you never had any big brass balls to even have any face to face meetings with any District Attorney, Sheriff, F.B.I. nor the U.S. Justice Department.

Nowhere did I even mention Donnell Dent, so your phony name injection does not white wash nor hide the fact that you did not respond to what I exposed of you Lions Roar a.k.a. Dawn Marcelle.
Goonie

Lafayette, LA

#32 Apr 6, 2011
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
The vid looks like Donnell pretending to be a cowgirl beside the VPSO drug cowboy while she pretends to be a sharpshooter.
Everywhere you look all you see is Donnell and the Sheriff LOL! You are a stalker! No wonder Donnell was scared.
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#33 Apr 6, 2011
Lame Observer, Santa Dan of the Culdesac,

Get over yourself.

If you're not interested in anything I write then why continue to give me so much of your attention?

You sure use alot of words to say nothing.
Dawns Correct

Abbeville, LA

#34 Apr 6, 2011
Why should any of us care any thing about this meaningless internet post name of a so called human being anyway? Other then this post name has an obvious made up story because the FEDs never followed up on it, no one ever was arrested. All this post name ever does is try to act superior to others and then bully others when confronted. This post name is all ways calling out The Sheriff, Culdesac and Rodi when confronted.(MENTAL)

Old Dawn was so busy trying to have any excuse to tie in anybody she could to her story she forgot to include how THE JFK assassination and AREA 51 ties into it. LOL
Maybe on the next on, huh Dawn?
Good observer

Kaplan, LA

#35 Apr 6, 2011
In reference to the Dawn Marelle post #33; I Don't know where in the hell you come on here with your crap because I have absolutely nothing to do with Donnell Dent and I have never seen the Donnell Dent that you always inject far too often in far too many of your posts. Hint: I don't even have a sac so I have absolutely no association with any so-called culdesac.
By the way, I am not santa dan and have no idea thereof since as best as I can understand is that it seems tome like several posters posted as Santa and Santa again etc.
Dawn let me tell you a little bitty secret: You have not even one clue in a trillion as to who I am. However, it is transparent to understand that by you only knowing your true lies, you float a bursting trial balloon because you are fishing with your wrong conclusions and accusations.
Dawn you have no balls and the nerve to talk about anyone of whom may post long posts with many words, when you are posting crap all over topix, and you have written millions of words in 10 years to have accomplished absolutely nothing! Why have you not accomplished anything legally from your crap accusations against law enforcement? Its because Dawn Marcelle is simply a jerlu jerk attempting to hide the fact that your response to my posts amount to zero.
So I say to you again interview Sheriff Mike Couvillion in the next 15 days or even a month and post a transcript of said interview here on topix. Be absolutely sure that you understand that when you fail to do so, you 100% prove yourself as a true liar fraud incapable of accomplishing even one competent investigative interview with the present day Sheriff Mike Couvillion of Vermilion Parish. Hang your head iin shame Dawn Marcelle A.K.A. Lions Roar, since you no lonhger fool any of us with any of your unproven allegations. Everyone is tired of your obsessions against Donnell Dent, and bashing Sheriff Mike Couvillion. U have been exposed to the point of disappearing into infinity hopefully never to be heard again here on topix.
Good observer

Kaplan, LA

#36 Apr 6, 2011
Ahee! I must sure be getting even better than I thought since I only clicked once and the post got posted twice as post #35 and #36. Hey Dawn look look and look again, Iíve accomplished a very short post when I donít have to respond to anything you try to pas off as one of your true lies!!
Good observer

Kaplan, LA

#37 Apr 6, 2011
OOPHS, My post showed up identically posted twice on my computer then one disappeared. Oh well, what the heck, one disappeared like Dawn Marcelle A.K.A. Lions Roar should disappear from topix. LOL !!!!!!!!-
deerslayer

Abbeville, LA

#38 Apr 6, 2011
Good observer wrote:
In reference to the Dawn Marelle post #33; I Don't know where in the hell you come on here with your crap because I have absolutely nothing to do with Donnell Dent and I have never seen the Donnell Dent that you always inject far too often in far too many of your posts. Hint: I don't even have a sac so I have absolutely no association with any so-called culdesac.
By the way, I am not santa dan and have no idea thereof since as best as I can understand is that it seems tome like several posters posted as Santa and Santa again etc.
Dawn let me tell you a little bitty secret: You have not even one clue in a trillion as to who I am. However, it is transparent to understand that by you only knowing your true lies, you float a bursting trial balloon because you are fishing with your wrong conclusions and accusations.
Dawn you have no balls and the nerve to talk about anyone of whom may post long posts with many words, when you are posting crap all over topix, and you have written millions of words in 10 years to have accomplished absolutely nothing! Why have you not accomplished anything legally from your crap accusations against law enforcement? Its because Dawn Marcelle is simply a jerlu jerk attempting to hide the fact that your response to my posts amount to zero.
So I say to you again interview Sheriff Mike Couvillion in the next 15 days or even a month and post a transcript of said interview here on topix. Be absolutely sure that you understand that when you fail to do so, you 100% prove yourself as a true liar fraud incapable of accomplishing even one competent investigative interview with the present day Sheriff Mike Couvillion of Vermilion Parish. Hang your head iin shame Dawn Marcelle A.K.A. Lions Roar, since you no lonhger fool any of us with any of your unproven allegations. Everyone is tired of your obsessions against Donnell Dent, and bashing Sheriff Mike Couvillion. U have been exposed to the point of disappearing into infinity hopefully never to be heard again here on topix.
We all know thats you Santa Dan LOL silly man
Stell Lee

San Antonio, TX

#39 Apr 6, 2011
deerslayer wrote:
<quoted text>We all know thats you Santa Dan LOL silly man
Times must be changing. I now seem to agree with Santa Dan.
For once the long posts seem to be getting at the mighty DAWN
Good observer

Kaplan, LA

#40 Apr 6, 2011
deerslayer wrote:
<quoted text>We all know thats you Santa Dan LOL silly man
In response to the deerslayer post #38 and the Stell Lee post #39 : Too bad that u two don't know your Asz, since as I said I am not the one you and that Stell Lee erroneously believe I am. May be you did not get my drift when I told Dawn my hint that I do not have a sac. You would accuse, while I'm not, but maybe you deerslayer and this other person perhaps may be the ones who posted as Santa and Santa again. Until I read about his identity, I always wonder who the massive Stell Lee poster was. I have been reading topix for some time, and only very recently started posting to expose Dawn Marcelle.

In my reading if I remember correctly that a deerslayer admitted he was a Homosexual queer with a partner of 33 years, and like Dawn told us his true lie that who would believe that any adoption agency running very through background checks woulde let two Homosexuals adopt a very unlucky unbelievable thirteen children.
Just because it takes long posts to respond to the sh!t Dawn Marcelle spouted about her true lies, you have no room to talk about anyuone and much less come here on topix yourselves like Dawn Marcelle floating burst trial balloons to make the way off base wrong conclusions. You'll make me laugh all the way to the bank, and drink my no-brew at the fun food place. Next time I be there, I will remember to laugh at u and sincerely believe you ought to change your names to Off Base Sr. and Off Base Jr. even though you may not be father and son.!!! LOL !!!. But by all means continue to put down Dawn Marcelle so that she will go take her dual self into her A.K.A. Lions Roar Fantasy Flight and disappear forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who will be Vermilion's next Sheriff? (Mar '10) 2 hr Observer 1,569
The VPSB superintendent is a BULLY. 4 hr word 25
New China owners ordered to forfeit 1.7 millio... 17 hr Print No Evil 3
VC Coach Gone! 22 hr in the know 6
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Sun little mama 34
Poll Should Judge David Blanchet be removed from court (Jul '09) Apr 12 sk 635
haylie moreland (Jun '13) Apr 12 Slam 39

Flood Warning for Vermilion Parish was issued at April 20 at 10:00PM CDT

More from around the web

Abbeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]