Is Dawn Marcelle her true name, and d...

Is Dawn Marcelle her true name, and does she reside in the State of Washington?

Posted in the Abbeville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sherlock Homes

Abbeville, LA

#1 Apr 4, 2011
Very interesting reading for us good logical detectives so let us hear from each of you, since we can be sure that Dawn Marcelle is not here true name. Dawn if you say it is; prove it by posting a copy of your birth certificate here on topix. Put it up or shut up andvanish! The Dawn Marcelle posts always says she is posting from Everett, Washington, but that is not true because Dawn simply knows far too many day to day things occuring in Abbeville, Vermilion Parish, and Kaplan, including the Kaplan chaff pile road which is not even common knowledge by the vast majority of Vermilion Parish residents, and would not be available to her as a long time resident of Everett Washington. The only conclusion is that Dawn Marcelle is in Abbeville, Lafayette or close by and not in Everett Washington. Dawn if you say you are in the State of Washington, prove it to us by posting your Washington physical address here on topix which is not phony like you wseem to be. Put it up or shut up and vanish! Dawn claims a bunch of interviews with candidates, famous people, and even colleges in Japan as a Journalist, but Dawn Marcelle seems to only lie so much that she actually does not know when she is tgelling the truth. The only way anyone of us can believe a word of anything that Dawn says or writes is for you Dawn Marxcelle to post copiesa of your newsapaper and television interviews here on topix. Put it up or shut up and vanish! The next logical question: Is Dawn Marcelle also Lions Roar not presently posting because of being too busy posting as Dawn Marcelle. The reason that Dawn Marcelle may just be Lions Roar is because she posted saying that she calls and talks to Lions Roar, but no one can believe that Lions Roar out of the blue gave his phone number to the alias Dawn Marcelle. Of course Dawn does not need Lions Roar’s phone number if she is Lions Roar talking to herself! If Dawn had all the evidence she wrote about on her website and presented it to the F.B.I. and the U.S. Justice Department there would have been arrests, trials, convictions, and prison time, but since absolutely none of it ever occurred, Dawn’s writings are wortless false libel and slanderous accusations not backe by creditable evidence. As a so-called Journalist here’s a test for you Dawn Marcelle: Intereview Sheriff Mikke Couvillion in the next 15 days and post your telephone or written interview here on topix. Your failure to do so proves you as a ball faced liar. Put it up or shuit up, otherwise go to Lafayette and change your name to Swine Liar!
Dawn is Lion

Abbeville, LA

#2 Apr 4, 2011
She sure sounds a lot like Lion. For instance, if you go back and read Lion's post and then read Dawn's Story, they both use the same words. Like, Goons, BRAKE, instead of BREAK, Demise is another one. That's just what i'm thinking.
Dawn is Lion

Abbeville, LA

#3 Apr 4, 2011
Sherlock Homes wrote:
Very interesting reading for us good logical detectives so let us hear from each of you, since we can be sure that Dawn Marcelle is not here true name. Dawn if you say it is; prove it by posting a copy of your birth certificate here on topix. Put it up or shut up andvanish! The Dawn Marcelle posts always says she is posting from Everett, Washington, but that is not true because Dawn simply knows far too many day to day things occuring in Abbeville, Vermilion Parish, and Kaplan, including the Kaplan chaff pile road which is not even common knowledge by the vast majority of Vermilion Parish residents, and would not be available to her as a long time resident of Everett Washington. The only conclusion is that Dawn Marcelle is in Abbeville, Lafayette or close by and not in Everett Washington. Dawn if you say you are in the State of Washington, prove it to us by posting your Washington physical address here on topix which is not phony like you wseem to be. Put it up or shut up and vanish! Dawn claims a bunch of interviews with candidates, famous people, and even colleges in Japan as a Journalist, but Dawn Marcelle seems to only lie so much that she actually does not know when she is tgelling the truth. The only way anyone of us can believe a word of anything that Dawn says or writes is for you Dawn Marxcelle to post copiesa of your newsapaper and television interviews here on topix. Put it up or shut up and vanish! The next logical question: Is Dawn Marcelle also Lions Roar not presently posting because of being too busy posting as Dawn Marcelle. The reason that Dawn Marcelle may just be Lions Roar is because she posted saying that she calls and talks to Lions Roar, but no one can believe that Lions Roar out of the blue gave his phone number to the alias Dawn Marcelle. Of course Dawn does not need Lions Roar’s phone number if she is Lions Roar talking to herself! If Dawn had all the evidence she wrote about on her website and presented it to the F.B.I. and the U.S. Justice Department there would have been arrests, trials, convictions, and prison time, but since absolutely none of it ever occurred, Dawn’s writings are wortless false libel and slanderous accusations not backe by creditable evidence. As a so-called Journalist here’s a test for you Dawn Marcelle: Intereview Sheriff Mikke Couvillion in the next 15 days and post your telephone or written interview here on topix. Your failure to do so proves you as a ball faced liar. Put it up or shuit up, otherwise go to Lafayette and change your name to Swine Liar!
I don't think she lives here but someone with information is calling her and letting her in on what's happening here. You never know. There's a bad apple in every work place.
deerslayer

Abbeville, LA

#4 Apr 4, 2011
I think she is fighting a hopeless battle. But I do believe her about some of the players she talks about. If you think there are no dirty officals in our parish you better think again.
gripper

Lafayette, LA

#5 Apr 4, 2011
deerslayer wrote:
I think she is fighting a hopeless battle. But I do believe her about some of the players she talks about. If you think there are no dirty officals in our parish you better think again.
Isn't she a writer? Maybe she working on a movie script. Maybe a novel?
Dawn Marcelle

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Apr 4, 2011
It's HOLMES not Homes
It's MUKILTEO not Everett
It's DAWN MARCELLE without a middle name
It's more GOONS than there are heavy mobsters
It's AP FEED not tv
It's HACKER not LIAR
It's COMPETENT INVESTIGATOR not bad apples
It's POSSIBLE not hopeless

My AREA CODE is 306 but I got alot of 202's on speed dial.
pissed

United States

#7 Apr 4, 2011
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
It's HOLMES not Homes
It's MUKILTEO not Everett
It's DAWN MARCELLE without a middle name
It's more GOONS than there are heavy mobsters
It's AP FEED not tv
It's HACKER not LIAR
It's COMPETENT INVESTIGATOR not bad apples
It's POSSIBLE not hopeless
My AREA CODE is 306 but I got alot of 202's on speed dial.

i for one believe you are, who you say you are.....simply because you think that something can be done about the criminals that run this parish, if you were from here you would have already realized (like the rest of us) that you can't do sh*t about it, our sheriff dept. has been run by criminals for the past 150 years, and i honestly can't see the light at the end of the tunnel, but, i hope you can, dawn......good luck too ya.........
Dawn Clay is Dawn Marcell

Abbeville, LA

#8 Apr 4, 2011
Her real name is Dawn Clay.
Dawn Clay is Dawn Marcell

Abbeville, LA

#9 Apr 4, 2011
Sherlock Homes wrote:
Very interesting reading for us good logical detectives so let us hear from each of you, since we can be sure that Dawn Marcelle is not here true name. Dawn if you say it is; prove it by posting a copy of your birth certificate here on topix. Put it up or shut up andvanish! The Dawn Marcelle posts always says she is posting from Everett, Washington, but that is not true because Dawn simply knows far too many day to day things occuring in Abbeville, Vermilion Parish, and Kaplan, including the Kaplan chaff pile road which is not even common knowledge by the vast majority of Vermilion Parish residents, and would not be available to her as a long time resident of Everett Washington. The only conclusion is that Dawn Marcelle is in Abbeville, Lafayette or close by and not in Everett Washington. Dawn if you say you are in the State of Washington, prove it to us by posting your Washington physical address here on topix which is not phony like you wseem to be. Put it up or shut up and vanish! Dawn claims a bunch of interviews with candidates, famous people, and even colleges in Japan as a Journalist, but Dawn Marcelle seems to only lie so much that she actually does not know when she is tgelling the truth. The only way anyone of us can believe a word of anything that Dawn says or writes is for you Dawn Marxcelle to post copiesa of your newsapaper and television interviews here on topix. Put it up or shut up and vanish! The next logical question: Is Dawn Marcelle also Lions Roar not presently posting because of being too busy posting as Dawn Marcelle. The reason that Dawn Marcelle may just be Lions Roar is because she posted saying that she calls and talks to Lions Roar, but no one can believe that Lions Roar out of the blue gave his phone number to the alias Dawn Marcelle. Of course Dawn does not need Lions Roar’s phone number if she is Lions Roar talking to herself! If Dawn had all the evidence she wrote about on her website and presented it to the F.B.I. and the U.S. Justice Department there would have been arrests, trials, convictions, and prison time, but since absolutely none of it ever occurred, Dawn’s writings are wortless false libel and slanderous accusations not backe by creditable evidence. As a so-called Journalist here’s a test for you Dawn Marcelle: Intereview Sheriff Mikke Couvillion in the next 15 days and post your telephone or written interview here on topix. Your failure to do so proves you as a ball faced liar. Put it up or shuit up, otherwise go to Lafayette and change your name to Swine Liar!
She just wants to sell books. If the culdesak queen is so corrupt and Couvillion is too then why wouldn't this woman have the feds bust them? She claims to have connections all the way up to Obama. Just like Sheriff LeMaire said she is a nut case.
Dawn Clay is Dawn Marcell

Abbeville, LA

#10 Apr 4, 2011
Sherlock Homes wrote:
Very interesting reading for us good logical detectives so let us hear from each of you, since we can be sure that Dawn Marcelle is not here true name. Dawn if you say it is; prove it by posting a copy of your birth certificate here on topix. Put it up or shut up andvanish! The Dawn Marcelle posts always says she is posting from Everett, Washington, but that is not true because Dawn simply knows far too many day to day things occuring in Abbeville, Vermilion Parish, and Kaplan, including the Kaplan chaff pile road which is not even common knowledge by the vast majority of Vermilion Parish residents, and would not be available to her as a long time resident of Everett Washington. The only conclusion is that Dawn Marcelle is in Abbeville, Lafayette or close by and not in Everett Washington. Dawn if you say you are in the State of Washington, prove it to us by posting your Washington physical address here on topix which is not phony like you wseem to be. Put it up or shut up and vanish! Dawn claims a bunch of interviews with candidates, famous people, and even colleges in Japan as a Journalist, but Dawn Marcelle seems to only lie so much that she actually does not know when she is tgelling the truth. The only way anyone of us can believe a word of anything that Dawn says or writes is for you Dawn Marxcelle to post copiesa of your newsapaper and television interviews here on topix. Put it up or shut up and vanish! The next logical question: Is Dawn Marcelle also Lions Roar not presently posting because of being too busy posting as Dawn Marcelle. The reason that Dawn Marcelle may just be Lions Roar is because she posted saying that she calls and talks to Lions Roar, but no one can believe that Lions Roar out of the blue gave his phone number to the alias Dawn Marcelle. Of course Dawn does not need Lions Roar’s phone number if she is Lions Roar talking to herself! If Dawn had all the evidence she wrote about on her website and presented it to the F.B.I. and the U.S. Justice Department there would have been arrests, trials, convictions, and prison time, but since absolutely none of it ever occurred, Dawn’s writings are wortless false libel and slanderous accusations not backe by creditable evidence. As a so-called Journalist here’s a test for you Dawn Marcelle: Intereview Sheriff Mikke Couvillion in the next 15 days and post your telephone or written interview here on topix. Your failure to do so proves you as a ball faced liar. Put it up or shuit up, otherwise go to Lafayette and change your name to Swine Liar!
Her own daughter said she is full of crap.
PhotoMem

United States

#11 Apr 4, 2011
When lion belittled tifi he had a chalenged niece. So does dawn.
Cat with canary always mispelled y'all like dawn. Ya'll.
Lion got colleages in japan. So does dawn.
Same m. o. And phrasing.
There is plenty of software to hide your post place. Lion had a wife(?). So dawn must have one too. She says she has brass balls. They gotta be connected to a strap on.
slimshady

Abbeville, LA

#12 Apr 4, 2011
deerslayer wrote:
I think she is fighting a hopeless battle. But I do believe her about some of the players she talks about. If you think there are no dirty officals in our parish you better think again.
The farther a town is from the big city, the more shady things that go on. Kaplan Gueydan, South of Hi. 14. A lot of shady things go on.
primRose

Abbeville, LA

#13 Apr 4, 2011
PhotoMem wrote:
When lion belittled tifi he had a chalenged niece. So does dawn.
Cat with canary always mispelled y'all like dawn. Ya'll.
Lion got colleages in japan. So does dawn.
Same m. o. And phrasing.
There is plenty of software to hide your post place. Lion had a wife(?). So dawn must have one too. She says she has brass balls. They gotta be connected to a strap on.
You have done it now. Now no one is going to the same name twice. So you won't be able to notice a trend.
no so fast

Abbeville, LA

#14 Apr 4, 2011
Dawn Clay is Dawn Marcell wrote:
<quoted text>She just wants to sell books. If the culdesak queen is so corrupt and Couvillion is too then why wouldn't this woman have the feds bust them? She claims to have connections all the way up to Obama. Just like Sheriff LeMaire said she is a nut case.
She isn't as nutty as you think she is. I for one happen to believe a lot of her story and that is my right. I bet you do too but so afraid to admit it to some people.
no so fast

Abbeville, LA

#15 Apr 4, 2011
Dawn Clay is Dawn Marcell wrote:
<quoted text>She just wants to sell books. If the culdesak queen is so corrupt and Couvillion is too then why wouldn't this woman have the feds bust them? She claims to have connections all the way up to Obama. Just like Sheriff LeMaire said she is a nut case.
You must mean that liar bich of topix liarsac.
AllSeeingEye

Kaplan, LA

#16 Apr 5, 2011
Wouldn't it suck if all the comments posted on topix came from only 6 or 7 people using 20 or so different post names each?

LOL, this is all turning into "The Young and the Restless" and we are about to find out who Mrs. Chancellor is.
haha

Abbeville, LA

#17 Apr 5, 2011
AllSeeingEye wrote:
Wouldn't it suck if all the comments posted on topix came from only 6 or 7 people using 20 or so different post names each?
LOL, this is all turning into "The Young and the Restless" and we are about to find out who Mrs. Chancellor is.
We already know .
deerslayer

Abbeville, LA

#18 Apr 5, 2011
LOL we been knowing your a little late .
CIA

Lafayette, LA

#19 Apr 5, 2011
Dawn Clay is Dawn Marcell wrote:
Her real name is Dawn Clay.
Her REAL name is Dawn Clayton, and I bet that interview doesn't happen. She isn't brave enough to sit face to face with the Sheriff after all the lies she has said about him.
deerslayer

Abbeville, LA

#20 Apr 5, 2011
He's been in a really bad mood lately too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who will be Vermilion's next Sheriff? (Mar '10) 3 hr Time for new ideas 1,998
News New crime task force formed in Vermilion Parish... 17 hr Time for new ideas 12
Poll Vermilion Sheriff Mike Couvilion To Face State ... 22 hr Flip Stone 75
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Aug 22 Clued In 44
Do businesses have standards? Aug 19 I luv THE OAKS 7
Connect the Dots Aug 16 OneHundrethMonkey 59
April Ho - How many times has she been busted (Jun '14) Aug 16 MrsCuldesac 76
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abbeville Mortgages