Abbeville Shooting Leaves one Dead

Dec 11, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KLFY-TV Lafayette

Police Chief Rick Coleman says a second degree murder warrant has been issued for 25 year old Jamal Diggs of Abbeville.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Judged:

I thought detectives were suppose to go out and look for the suspect? Isn't that what they do?
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Judged:

They wait for someone to give them a clue.
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Judged:

well wrote:
They wait for someone to give them a clue.
Does this mean I have to go out in the rain and find out what the heck happened? Not again! And then come back and post it? I need to get a check for this!Lmao,lol After hours means time and a half!lol
OVERTIME ABUSE

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean I have to go out in the rain and find out what the heck happened? Not again! And then come back and post it? I need to get a check for this!Lmao,lol After hours means time and a half!lol
RJ surely has turned in a lot of overtime in recent history. I just wonder how much more overtime abuse he will be charging to the taxpayers?
For all I know he may just charge overtime for being at the hearing scheduled for Thursday.
Has he ever solved a crime in recent history?
What exactly is his job besides being the babysitter for evidence? No THAT"S HIS WIFE'S JOB. But she is not an employee, so maybe he is charging time to the taxpayers for her to stay awake all night to make sure somehow the evidence does not come to life and start growing legs.
Sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Judged:

RIP Flocko..
TRUTH

Crowley, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Judged:

BOTH FAMILIES WILL BE IN MY PRAYS
MY HEART TRULY GOES OUT TO THE SUSPECTS MOM,BECAUSE SHE DIDNT RAISE HIM THAT WAY YOU CAN RAISE A CHILD TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY AND THEY STILL STRAY!
GOD BLESS BOTH FAMILIES!!!
Clue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

Judged:

TRUTH wrote:
BOTH FAMILIES WILL BE IN MY PRAYS
MY HEART TRULY GOES OUT TO THE SUSPECTS MOM,BECAUSE SHE DIDNT RAISE HIM THAT WAY YOU CAN RAISE A CHILD TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY AND THEY STILL STRAY!
GOD BLESS BOTH FAMILIES!!!
It's not their fault. They can't help it, it's in their DNA.
NOMORE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

Judged:

ONLY the SUSPECT AN THE VICTIM KNOW WHAT ARE THE REASON FOR THE SHOOTING. MORE EXAMPLES HAVE TO BE SET. TIME!!! AN MORE DEATH SENTENCES ELECTRIC; LETHAL INJECTIONS. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THIS MADNESS. DON'T BLAME PARENTS, THEY RAISE THEM RIGHT. IT'S THEIR CHOICE NOW.
NOMORE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

Judged:

Abbeville kkk cops ride throught drug infested neighborhood daily, Abbeville Police have a PHONE number for people to call, but 20 minutes later the suspect call the people who called on them. Even if you here about a crime and discuss it with and office,,,,, look for a suspenoa to got to court even if you did not see anything.Can't wait till a new Election. The "Hardy's" fells the INNER city pain. Even the Chief neighbor hood is closed Off from passing traffic, "a public road was closed because it is 100 percent white owned property". Try that in a Black neighbor hood it will be a fire hazard. City officals live inside closed sections of town so crime watching is better for them. EVERYONE NEEDS HELP ASAP.
people who care

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Judged:

we need to get guns off the streets. guns or for killing animals not our kids i pray for the mothers of both families.an fathers .
THE GREAT WHITE HOPE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Judged:

NOMORE wrote:
Abbeville kkk cops ride throught drug infested neighborhood daily, Abbeville Police have a PHONE number for people to call, but 20 minutes later the suspect call the people who called on them. Even if you here about a crime and discuss it with and office,,,,, look for a suspenoa to got to court even if you did not see anything.Can't wait till a new Election. The "Hardy's" fells the INNER city pain. Even the Chief neighbor hood is closed Off from passing traffic, "a public road was closed because it is 100 percent white owned property". Try that in a Black neighbor hood it will be a fire hazard. City officals live inside closed sections of town so crime watching is better for them. EVERYONE NEEDS HELP ASAP.
I'm willing to help!!! I'll be on martin Luther king st. tomorrow at 12:00 giving guns away so yall can kill each other faster.

Since: Nov 09

Kaplan, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Judged:

to THE GREAT WHITE HOPE i don't think that Shyt is Funny @ All that is some 1's daddy, son, brother, husban, boyfriend r what eva n the Dumb shyt needs 2 Stop n u r NOT making it no fucking Better posting the "dumb shyt" i think if u don't have anything "Positive" 2 say Please Don't say Shyt!!!!!!!! both families are n my prayers
drugs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Judged:

NOMORE wrote:
ONLY the SUSPECT AN THE VICTIM KNOW WHAT ARE THE REASON FOR THE SHOOTING. MORE EXAMPLES HAVE TO BE SET. TIME!!! AN MORE DEATH SENTENCES ELECTRIC; LETHAL INJECTIONS. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THIS MADNESS. DON'T BLAME PARENTS, THEY RAISE THEM RIGHT. IT'S THEIR CHOICE NOW.
DRUGS DRUGS DRUGS were involved
THE GREAT WHITE HOPE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Judged:

candy109 wrote:
to THE GREAT WHITE HOPE i don't think that Shyt is Funny @ All that is some 1's daddy, son, brother, husban, boyfriend r what eva n the Dumb shyt needs 2 Stop n u r NOT making it no fucking Better posting the "dumb shyt" i think if u don't have anything "Positive" 2 say Please Don't say Shyt!!!!!!!! both families are n my prayers
What grade were you in when you quit school?
JCD

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

Judged:

My prayers goes out to both families. Lord knows the suspects mother and father did not raise him like this. It was not long ago that he buried two of his brothers. So it really hit close to home for his family.
and the deceased family is in my prayers also....
Country Girl

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

Judged:

THE GREAT WHITE HOPE wrote:
<quoted text>
What grade were you in when you quit school?
Lol.... hmmmm, that was not nice.
Marcuswelby

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

Judged:

To all of you concerned mothers and fathers who wish that this should never happen to one of your children, keep one thing in mind.
The true stats are as follows.
Most people who go to jail did not have a regular job when they got in trouble.
Most people who go to jail did not have a high school diploma.
Most people who get shot did not have the above either.
It's real easy for you folks out there to keep your kids safe and free.
1. Make em work. 2. Make em stay in school
Everyone is out there looking for the complicated answer. It's real simple. Work and high school diploma.
This is fact, this is no game.
THE GREAT WHITE HOPE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

Judged:

Marcuswelby wrote:
To all of you concerned mothers and fathers who wish that this should never happen to one of your children, keep one thing in mind.
The true stats are as follows.
Most people who go to jail did not have a regular job when they got in trouble.
Most people who go to jail did not have a high school diploma.
Most people who get shot did not have the above either.
It's real easy for you folks out there to keep your kids safe and free.
1. Make em work. 2. Make em stay in school
Everyone is out there looking for the complicated answer. It's real simple. Work and high school diploma.
This is fact, this is no game.
Can I get an amen!
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

Judged:

THE GREAT WHITE HOPE wrote:
<quoted text> Can I get an amen!

Amen
can you believe it

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

The Abbeville Police Department arrested the mother of the shooter Jamal Diggs for conspiracy after the fact. Wow! Then to top it off, the shooting was over some weed. Hydro at that and less than $500 worth. Appearantly it was stolen from him and he shot the guy who took it. Now looking at running for the rest of his life or spending it in prison. All cause some dude wanted to get high with his dope.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Abbeville Forum right now

Search the Abbeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who is Curious Caroline? 4 hr Mrs CCCCC 1
Who is skinner? 4 hr Mrs CCCCC 1
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 8 hr Not Landrieu 2,541
Need a police explanation of this issue. Thu ??? 8
Who will be Vermilion's next Sheriff? (Mar '10) Thu i am mitch 1,231
I will not fade away Thu Mitchell OK 5
Jeremy Deangelo Wed John Doe 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Abbeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••