Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#3 May 19, 2011
Try Clairville Road.

Call her up, she's in the book.
lemon714

Abbeville, LA

#4 May 19, 2011
Does she have to be overweight? I've never seen a skinny voo doo queen. Do they lose their powers when they lose their weight?

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

#5 May 20, 2011
You may find them by googling Willow Moon Wiccans.
Pretty interesting individuals. Contact # 33.
Kind of a hobby.
You may learn a few things.

Ventress

#6 May 20, 2011
lemon714 wrote:
Does she have to be overweight? I've never seen a skinny voo doo queen. Do they lose their powers when they lose their weight?
Believe me, none of these are overwieght.
You'll wish the rorer714's were still around.
looking for

United States

#7 May 20, 2011
cant find her number in book
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#8 May 20, 2011
looking for wrote:
cant find her number in book
Well, this Witch's greatest power is in the lie. She is probably just lying about being in the book too.

Maybe you'd have better luck sticking with Woody's guardian angel.
Problems

Lake Charles, LA

#9 May 20, 2011
Problems?

Try Faith in GOD.
Kindness and forgiveness.
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#10 May 20, 2011
Problems wrote:
Problems?
Try Faith in GOD.
Kindness and forgiveness.
Even just kindness and forgiveness from a true heart is the best healer. And for those who are looking to take advantage of their world using a crystal ball, try good and honest hard works.
1 plus 1 equals

Kaplan, LA

#11 May 20, 2011
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, this Witch's greatest power is in the lie. She is probably just lying about being in the book too.
Maybe you'd have better luck sticking with Woody's guardian angel.
One plus one equals Dawn Marcelle and Woodsman always posting one after the other.

Dawn Marcelle quote: "Well, this Witch's greatest power is in the lie." That is what 100% applies to the liar Dawn Marcelle
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#12 May 20, 2011
1 plus 1 equals wrote:
<quoted text>
One plus one equals Dawn Marcelle and Woodsman always posting one after the other.
Dawn Marcelle quote: "Well, this Witch's greatest power is in the lie." That is what 100% applies to the liar Dawn Marcelle
You are wrong on all accounts.

I like Woody, but I'd never ever contemplate Voodoo as a "hobby".

And I never lie. That's why you're so threatened by me. You can ask me any question about anything I've ever written and I will always repeat it back to you verbatim. It's when you lie that your story will keep changing, take a look at Donnell's numerous accounts about when I introduced myself to her, she can't remember her lies. She keeps shifting her story in novel form. I've never changed one utterance of my own aaccount in short order.

It doesn't take many words to tell the truth. It takes much longer to weave a web of lies.
old timer

United States

#13 May 20, 2011
Woodsman_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Believe me, none of these are overwieght.
You'll wish the rorer714's were still around.
Qualude / disco biscuit / getcha some

Ventress

#14 May 20, 2011
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>
And I never lie. That's why you're so threatened by me. You can ask me any question about anything I've ever written and I will always repeat it back to you verbatim. It's when you lie that your story will keep changing, take a look at Donnell's numerous accounts about when I introduced myself to her, she can't remember her lies. She keeps shifting her story in novel form. I've never changed one utterance of my own aaccount in short order.
It doesn't take many words to tell the truth. It takes much longer to weave a web of lies.
Lol.
Voodoo itself is not a hobby of mine. I enjoy different outlooks on life.
Witchcraft is neither about light or darkness.
Witchcraft lies in the heart of the witch.
You could say we are all witchs and witch doctors.
1 plus 1 equals

Kaplan, LA

#15 May 20, 2011
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawn Marcelle you lie so much you are so bad at it that you seem not to realize you're the Queen liar. Your own quote, "I never lie" what a whooper of a lie Dawn Marcelle. Are you too rats a$$ to see that we all read and know you are lying though the spaces between your teeth? Maybe if you continue being the Queen liar you will stop trying to convince yourself, especially only you believe you tell the truth. With the shame you bring upon yourself you need to stop posting. And by the way, there you go again, absolutely nobody asked you to even mention your Donnell obsession again, and absolutely no one is threatened by you, not even from your pack of wholesale lies. You have posted many long posts so donít come with it doesnít take a long pos to tell the truth. They say a good liar sometimes stutter when lying, and please take note that your word account spelled ďaaccountĒ is your stuttering lie.
MS CLAY

Abbeville, LA

#16 May 20, 2011
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>
From your rambling posts can't you do better than DONNELL filing a false police report.
If that is the most serious crime in this parish then Couvillion is doing a spectacular job.
HINT; Report on the warrants served today. Channel three covered some of the action.
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#17 May 20, 2011
MS CLAY wrote:
<quoted text>From your rambling posts can't you do better than DONNELL filing a false police report.
If that is the most serious crime in this parish then Couvillion is doing a spectacular job.
HINT; Report on the warrants served today. Channel three covered some of the action.
Look at detective Patterson, admitting that Donnell filed a false report! This is the same person who is accusing ME of being the liar!!

Couvillion has never had and will NEVER have the balls to call me up. He's too busy trying to scare the Truth away with his negligent warrant for my arrest.

Good try with the smoke an mirrors.....Look what Couvillion's left hand is doing....just ignore Couvillion's extorting right hand!(ANYone can be his next victim)

BTW: I've never had the name CLAY. Just ask Couvillion, he'll tell ya so if he can tell the Truth. Or maybe he's just that STUPID and doesn't know how to do his job.
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#18 May 20, 2011
Woodsman_1 wrote:
<quoted text> Lol.
Voodoo itself is not a hobby of mine. I enjoy different outlooks on life.
Witchcraft is neither about light or darkness.
Witchcraft lies in the heart of the witch.
You could say we are all witchs and witch doctors.
Sorry 'bout that Woody.
Must have misinterpreted your advice when you told "looking for" to contact Voodoo Queen #33....you said "it's kinda a hobby of mine"

In my own mind, I tend to seperate Witches and Voodoo Docs from Pagans. I actually only know 2 people who call themselves witches, actually, one witch and one worlock. Not sure what they do while wearing their cloakes but same time, I don't think I want to know. They're both rather bizarre in their paranoias.

I do know alot of Pagans, my own father is one. As a child, my Catholic neighbors took pitty on me, the heathen's child, and would allow me to attend their church. I was impressed with the Catholic rituals of the holy water, the statue of Mary, the Rosary, the prayer boards. It didn't seem much different from my fathers rituals except his were not performed in a building but outside in the wild, generally around a campfire, not a candle.

Today, I would assign myself as practicing a theology of Shintoism. Much like my father. I believe all things are good and all things are connected from the sea to the land and sky.

What I understand about Voodoo and Witchcraft, is that it is a practice claiming to have the power to manipulate all things good to their wanting with no regard to the Natural World of devine ordinance.

I have a higher reverance for the Devine.
Just my spin. Everyone is free to have their own.
1 plus 1 equals

Kaplan, LA

#19 May 20, 2011
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>Look at detective Patterson, admitting that Donnell filed a false report! This is the same person who is accusing ME of being the liar!!
Couvillion has never had and will NEVER have the balls to call me up. He's too busy trying to scare the Truth away with his negligent warrant for my arrest.
Good try with the smoke an mirrors.....Look what Couvillion's left hand is doing....just ignore Couvillion's extorting right hand!(ANYone can be his next victim)
BTW: I've never had the name CLAY. Just ask Couvillion, he'll tell ya so if he can tell the Truth. Or maybe he's just that STUPID and doesn't know how to do his job.
Queen liar Dawn Marcelle how can Couvillion call you since he and no one else can find your invisible hide out telephone numbers, and he would not call you anyway? I donít speak for Couvillion nor does he speak for me, but Iím sure he would arrest your little liar a$$! Couvillion does not issue negligent warrants, and yours is right on the money truth. You are so damned dumb that you did not even notice that some other poster in another thread said where you actually work when one little letter was accidently left out. Queen liar Dawn Marcelle, hang your head in shame and get the hell away from topix since we are all on to you.
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#20 May 20, 2011
Tell Couvillion to call the FBI and ask for my number.

IF he has the balls.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Living Wage 3,076
Stan Suire 1 hr lol 63
Abbeville chinese restaurant owners arrested. ... (Jan '14) 18 hr Wire Tap 460
DA Race Harson VS Stutes 20 hr Couvillions neighbor 21
2015 Sheriffs Race (Jan '14) Sat Very Sorry 679
Harson VS Stutes Sat Seaux 217
Should Judge David Blanchet be removed from court (Jul '09) Aug 29 Truthfull 610
•••
•••
•••

Abbeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Abbeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Abbeville News, Events & Info