First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MrsCuldesac

Call, TX

#1 Feb 12, 2013
What are American Dreams? True American Dreams? Tell us your hopes, for the future, not only for America, but for Louisiania!
real

Abbeville, LA

#2 Feb 12, 2013
I dream of Jeannie.
MrsCuldesac

Call, TX

#3 Feb 12, 2013
I bet you do! Lol but please not tonight! Lol
MrsCuldesac

Call, TX

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Unless their is steal Jeannie, maybe you love? Awe sha! Only here on topix! Dreams can come true! Lmao.. Sha babe!
MrsCuldesac

Call, TX

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Steal Jeannie? Haha : real Jeannie?
wow

Abbeville, LA

#6 Feb 12, 2013
U need company U seem bored?
do it..

Abbeville, LA

#7 Feb 12, 2013
wow wrote:
U need company U seem bored?
lol, probably..:)
Seeker

Abbeville, LA

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Although I love having as much fun as anyone, here's the perfect example of what's wrong with Topix. This seemed to be a serious question about a serious topic and it's already off topic. Don't attack the messenger (or do, I don't care). The truth is apparent. Just read the posts.
problem

Abbeville, LA

#9 Feb 12, 2013
Instead of adding your 2 cents try answering the questions.
Seeker

Abbeville, LA

#10 Feb 12, 2013
problem wrote:
Instead of adding your 2 cents try answering the questions.
Oh quit.....I'll be glad to add my two cents, but you really need to think about the way you choose to communicate. It's incendiary (and cowardly to do, acting like a smartazz on a computer) which doesn't get us anywhere. It really doesn't.
Anyway, here's my response. My biggest, although unrealistic dream for our area, our country and even our world would be peace. That and interaction with others that brought all of us together, regardless of skin color, social status, or any other differentiating (but truly meaningless) issues that keep us apart. I guess the best way I could put it, would be to use an example: watch kids,(usually any of them under the age of 7) and notice how they treat one another. Their interaction and whether or not one wants to be around the other, depends on how they're treated by the other. They completely get and apply the old saying-treat others the way you'd want to be treated. We can all learn a little something from a child, especially this lesson.
do it..

Abbeville, LA

#11 Feb 12, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>Oh quit.....I'll be glad to add my two cents, but you really need to think about the way you choose to communicate. It's incendiary (and cowardly to do, acting like a smartazz on a computer) which doesn't get us anywhere. It really doesn't.
Anyway, here's my response. My biggest, although unrealistic dream for our area, our country and even our world would be peace. That and interaction with others that brought all of us together, regardless of skin color, social status, or any other differentiating (but truly meaningless) issues that keep us apart. I guess the best way I could put it, would be to use an example: watch kids,(usually any of them under the age of 7) and notice how they treat one another. Their interaction and whether or not one wants to be around the other, depends on how they're treated by the other. They completely get and apply the old saying-treat others the way you'd want to be treated. We can all learn a little something from a child, especially this lesson.
Blah blah blah, be quiet...
lets do it again

Abbeville, LA

#12 Feb 12, 2013
lollmaolol
who huh

Abbeville, LA

#13 Feb 13, 2013
watches kids hmmm
kmsl again

Abbeville, LA

#14 Feb 13, 2013
Dream for the Vermilion Parish area: to develop more tourist-drawing and business-attracting avenues to increase revenues, and to really get a handle on fighting drugs and crime in the parish.

Dream for America: to become a respected country again where "made in America" means something and where saying "I'm an American" draws applause from other countries rather than disdain.

Dream for my family and friends: to continue to have enough money for basic needs, good mental and physical health, strength to fight negative influences in their lives, and lots of love and laughter.

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

#15 Feb 13, 2013
MrsC, you know how you like your ice cream when you're stressed?
I'm gunna buy a box of Dreamsicle's after work and eat two before bed to see if they really work.
All that licking might carry over into the dream world.
two cents

Abbeville, LA

#17 Feb 19, 2013
seeker you might want to stop cause you have posted sum nasty things on here as well your halo is spinning plzzz really it's funny how those that post things forget so quick that they put it out there the CONTRADICTIONS but must say fred does it as well so not judging you just saying it would be nice if ones would have topics where it would help our parish but when one trys there is all always ones who do not
We really dont care about fred and his sick issuses think the wrong person in that is taking meds for bi polar and threatening woman is just sad
and dawn who does not even live here on about our parish and people in it is just crazy too to much living in pass thats just crazy type Any way nice reading your post Seeker
OneHundrethMonke y

New Orleans, LA

#18 Feb 19, 2013
my hopes and dreams are that within one year, the federal reserve bank is exposed to all of mankind for what it really is and then taken by force and placed under martial law by the US armed forces. All debt to "them" will be zeroed out, and all of the FED's operators and creators are brought to justice and sentenced to life in prison or public execution. The IRS will also be abolished for ever. After this is done, the rest of the world controllers will be hunted down and imprisoned, tortured/ questioned about how they done it. New laws will be put in place that will prevent this type of evil from ever happening on Earth ever again.

And there will be peace.
MrsCuldesac

Humble, TX

#19 Feb 19, 2013
I'd have to agree!
Our poor grandchildren, they will struggle all the days of their lives! Especially, if they are not given a helping hand when starting out in this world we live in!
Praying always for Peace!
Darlene

Greenville, SC

#20 Feb 19, 2013
My dream is to find one topic on Abbeville Topix that doesn't end up being about Dawn, Mrs.C or Fred.
MrsCuldesac

Conroe, TX

#21 Feb 19, 2013
Darlene, I'm sorry for all the bullshit posted on topix, ruining topics

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Court of Public Opinion part 2 2 hr Dill Doe 27
Anthony Fontana sends mean letter to Simone Cha... (Jun '11) 4 hr Mysterymix 18
2015 Sheriffs Race (Jan '14) 20 hr weneedchange 771
Should Judge David Blanchet be removed from court (Jul '09) Dec 17 Nolan 640
Harson VS Stutes (Mar '14) Dec 15 info 436
What do you think about Paul Bourgeois for Stat... (Oct '13) Dec 14 Bourgeois for Mayor 220
What are they building? Dec 12 Inspector 20
Abbeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Abbeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Abbeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Abbeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:10 pm PST