small breast,med. breast,large breast...

small breast,med. breast,large breast pick one

Posted in the Abbeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tree barker

Abbeville, LA

#1 Nov 27, 2011
I like small ones
Cult of The Dead Cow

Abbeville, LA

#2 Nov 28, 2011
I like my titties with beer.
Stell Lee

San Josť, Costa Rica

#3 Nov 28, 2011
Just like me some natural ones

Woodsman_1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Dec 14, 2011
I've been thinking about the thread title.
I think it should read pick two.( of any)
deerslayer

Abbeville, LA

#5 Dec 14, 2011
Like they say at Popeyes " you want the white or dark". lol
Confusious

New Iberia, LA

#6 Dec 14, 2011
You know what they say about breasts, "Once you see one set, you want to see all of them"
highway14

Abbeville, LA

#7 Dec 14, 2011
Size doesn't matter. Breast are for feeding babies. I am always puzzled at men who think large breasts are the best. large breasts, sag the most after thirty. Medium and small is best.
Just asking

United States

#8 Dec 14, 2011
deerslayer wrote:
Like they say at Popeyes " you want the white or dark". lol
can you handel DARK?
adam

Mermentau, LA

#9 Dec 16, 2011
highway14 wrote:
Size doesn't matter. Breast are for feeding babies. I am always puzzled at men who think large breasts are the best. large breasts, sag the most after thirty. Medium and small is best.
I agree small breast rule
huge

United States

#10 Dec 17, 2011
Casey has huge breasts Mr. Huntsberry is a lucky man. She is beautiful and a sweetheart.
Beauty

Abbeville, LA

#11 Dec 18, 2011
huge wrote:
Casey has huge breasts Mr. Huntsberry is a lucky man. She is beautiful and a sweetheart.
So what would her breast have to do with her as a person? You could have just said she's a beautiful person you pervert. Must be the same perv bringing her name up here.
BottomFeeder

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#12 Dec 20, 2011
I used to wonder about those big breast, until I actually got a chance to see and feel some back when I was a teenager. For the most part, they were huge and pretty. The wire on her bra was like 15 guage wire or something. But the big let down...her boobs were cold and sweaty and they stank when she unleashed them to me. Needless to say, I ended up dating and marrying a girl with a nice butt instead.
flipwilson

Abbeville, LA

#13 Dec 20, 2011
BottomFeeder wrote:
I used to wonder about those big breast, until I actually got a chance to see and feel some back when I was a teenager. For the most part, they were huge and pretty. The wire on her bra was like 15 guage wire or something. But the big let down...her boobs were cold and sweaty and they stank when she unleashed them to me. Needless to say, I ended up dating and marrying a girl with a nice butt instead.
Nice Azzz is way more important. I agree with the other, Breasts are for feeding babies.
caj

United States

#14 Dec 20, 2011
Big and fake. Love em.
faker

United States

#15 Dec 20, 2011
Karisha Farris has a nice set of boobs. Even though they are fake, they are still voluptuous. By the way, does anyone how much Mr. Turnley paid for that set of boobs.
MrsCuldesac

Santa Barbara, CA

#16 Dec 20, 2011
Okay please thats enough, its christmas time. Lets be thankful for the goodness each and everyone has in them,wether they have big,small,or none in some cases! If they stand up,sag down to the knees! lol, boobs dont make us who we are our Heart does!:)
Merry Christmas

Abbeville, LA

#17 Dec 20, 2011
Yeah lets be nice ALL YEAR LONG and from then on.
MrsCuldesac

Santa Barbara, CA

#18 Dec 20, 2011
merry Christmas I think thats a great idea...
Ahhahahahahaaaa

Huntsville, AL

#20 Dec 20, 2011
BottomFeeder wrote:
Dude, you are hilarious. They stank?!! Bottom Feeder who likes azz..ahahahahaha
Tofu

Lafayette, LA

#21 Dec 30, 2011
BottomFeeder wrote:
Her breasts stank so you prefer butt instead?:O
LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Operation Repo 13 hr Quick 14
Cooyon secrets Sun Phaaaa 13
looking for crystal broussard or buotte Sun Who 7
Amelia Astbury junkie thief Mar 23 Wow 6
Coulee Kinney drainage tax renewal Mar 21 Public Record 8
Poll Guys would you have sex with a shemale? Do you ... (Dec '15) Mar 18 Nightrider 22
Beausoliel Broussards Mar 14 Smart 3
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Mar 12 Fu cox 72

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abbeville Mortgages