Murder in Abbeville
so dealer shot

Abbeville, LA

#61 Jul 7, 2012
support wrote:
For all of you ignorant people on here that is stuck on stupid about this slander... the only reason why i answered you back was bc it is so typical of you that dont live in that area to label a man a drug dealer...while ya'll are selling drugs out off ya'll rice fields...whats most horrible about this is that a murder shocks our community but a suicide dont shock your community......we know what a struggle is soon as you cant get a t- bone u put a gun in your mouth.... however every community have its faults. Its not right for you to get on here and label someone while they family are going through this....he was still someones child, dad, brother, and yes my friend.... did i label Brandy whom just took her own life i was friends with her, i didnt label Renee whom i played softball with for years.....p.s i knew what Paul did it was just upsetting to see just how ignorant some of you really are....
blah blah blah blah drug dealers die hard blah blah blah another dealer bites the dust thank you jesus t- bone is that a code word for drugs and what brandy has to do with a drug dealer being shot unless he was the supplyer of drugs to her not seeing the connection here
so dealer shot

Abbeville, LA

#62 Jul 7, 2012
Erathian wrote:
<quoted text>
He have bad grammer and y'all have murders I would take bad Grammer any day, we have a quiet town y'all have booming cars and crackhead drug dealers and prostitutes, don't throw stones when you live in a glass crack house.
an so do you your grammar sucks get off the crack rock
WWIII

Abbeville, LA

#63 Jul 7, 2012
Trade in the crack for a t-bone!
sucker punch

Lafayette, LA

#64 Jul 7, 2012
WWIII wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't get this vision out of my head...the white dude standing in the rice field holding a t-bone and a bag of drugs :)
sounds like mike's new campaign ad
dead drug dealer

Abbeville, LA

#65 Jul 7, 2012
RedBellyU wrote:
<quoted text>
You're trying to get monkies to be human. It'll never happen. They lack the DNA chromazome or some sh!t like that. Just turn on Jerry Springer for them and they glaze over. Then you can have your way with them...Catholic Priest style.
so you lack education hows that grammar doing for you it's Porch (Monkeys) really Jerry Springer an not the DRUGS do you fondle little boys how you know this style.
WWIII

Abbeville, LA

#66 Jul 7, 2012
Kids Who Eat The Meat,
Don't Wind Up On The Street!
blah blah blah blah

Abbeville, LA

#67 Jul 7, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? Cold? We are in July that's the most stupidest thing that i have read on this post. Racist? Far from it that person is stating what the guy wore who did it, and i mean come on yea he was a drug dealer. Who carries around thousands of dollars in his pocket but doesn't have a job.. hmmm!
you need a hoodie are a class on current affairs
lol

Abbeville, LA

#68 Jul 7, 2012
sucker punch wrote:
<quoted text> sounds like mike's new campaign ad
sounds like MIKES new nut sucker ( rider) suck er wattttt

Woodsman_1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#69 Jul 7, 2012
WWIII wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't get this vision out of my head...the white dude standing in the rice field holding a t-bone and a bag of drugs :)
Yea, and the buyer holding a fried turkey wing worried about drownin'!
haha

Abbeville, LA

#70 Jul 7, 2012
blah blah blah blah wrote:
<quoted text>you need a hoodie are a class on current affairs
what does that even mean or even have to do with the situation? what a great comeback! NOT
blah blah blah

Abbeville, LA

#71 Jul 7, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
what does that even mean or even have to do with the situation? what a great comeback! NOT
what do YOU mean you must not keep up with corrent events Trayvon now go do your crack OR watch Jerry Springer hoodie hooder
blah blah blah

Abbeville, LA

#72 Jul 7, 2012
WWIII wrote:
Kids Who Eat The Meat,
Don't Wind Up On The Street!
Wind up are they not farting farting in the house or car where red meat kills
RedBellyUsSister Mother

New Orleans, LA

#73 Jul 7, 2012
dead drug dealer wrote:
<quoted text> so you lack education hows that grammar doing for you it's Porch (Monkeys) really Jerry Springer an not the DRUGS do you fondle little boys how you know this style.
Awww come on. Doesn't everybody know "Catholic Priest" style after what they done to those alter boys? I got what he was saying even though he spelled )monkeys( wrong. And I dont think he was trying to be racial. He was talking about people with bad grammer and how they dont give a f--k and never will.
Bragger

Abbeville, LA

#74 Jul 7, 2012
Erathian wrote:
<quoted text>
He have bad grammer and y'all have murders I would take bad Grammer any day, we have a quiet town y'all have booming cars and crackhead drug dealers and prostitutes, don't throw stones when you live in a glass crack house.
Brandy's case is not closed. People close to the investigation know it was a murder, not a suicide. Crime lab slow to process evidence.
Bragger

Abbeville, LA

#75 Jul 7, 2012
WWIII wrote:
Please let's not lump together this drug-related murder and the murder of Ms. Theresa.
Rita Jordan's bludgeoning murder deserves a great deal more attention and investigation than the Abbeville Police can handle.
Waiting on crime lab to make positive DNA ID so some sharp lawyer don't get him out of it. Hardy has it under control.
the ville

United States

#76 Jul 7, 2012
Live by the gun.. Die by the gun
Literal Translation

Nashville, TN

#77 Jul 7, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? Cold? We are in July that's the most stupidest thing that i have read on this post. Racist? Far from it that person is stating what the guy wore who did it, and i mean come on yea he was a drug dealer. Who carries around thousands of dollars in his pocket but doesn't have a job.. hmmm!
Sarcasm. You are missing the sarcasm. And I heard from a member of the murdered guy's family that he lived a questionable lifestyle. And that he had THOUSANDS of $$$ on him. He was shot but not robbed. Someone wanted him dead.
why

Abbeville, LA

#78 Jul 7, 2012
Warville wrote:
<quoted text>Why??????? Cause he was black????
was he black
yea

Abbeville, LA

#79 Jul 7, 2012
why wrote:
<quoted text>was he black
yea, but the color of his skin has nothing to do with it, Abbeville has a serious drug problem.!!!
Erathian

United States

#80 Jul 8, 2012
yea wrote:
<quoted text>
yea, but the color of his skin has nothing to do with it, Abbeville has a serious drug problem.!!!
Like someone said earlier, if these monkeys would show there kids love, affection, and support them, Abbeville wouldn't have all these problems, some of these kids don't get meals unless they get them at school, so pitiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Term Limits for all Elected Officials 5 hr Zapped U 30
looking for crystal broussard or buotte 6 hr yes 6
News Inmate wants DNA tested in rape case (Nov '10) 15 hr smith4190 172
TT Drama Jan 20 Big Momma 20
abbeville youth program (Jan '16) Jan 19 meh 262
Cabinet shop Jan 17 no one special 3
Abbeville bus driver arrested for weed possession Jan 17 CC McGee 4
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Jan 16 Ricky 69

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web