Nola's Beauty & 106 Salon
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Angel LeBlanc Romero

United States

#41 Aug 10, 2012
Congratulations Jill can't wait for the new place. Y'all have been together for a long time don't listen to any outsiders y'all will do fabulously.
Victoria Trahan

Jasper, TX

#42 Aug 13, 2012
Congrats Mrs.Jill on your new step in your career! I'm so happy for you. You will definitely succeed. I cannot wait to start my career with you and all the girls. I know I'll have a great time working with all of you:) YAYYYYYYY FOR SALON 106

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#43 Aug 13, 2012
YAYYYYYY can't beat that free Topix advertising!
You jealous

Plainview, NY

#44 Aug 13, 2012
Yayyyyyyyy you just jealous

Location hidden

#45 Aug 13, 2012
You jealous wrote:
Yayyyyyyyy you just jealous
Not hardly my dear I am a successful business person. President of my own corporation with several retail stores in Louisiana. Do yourself a favor and listen to me. This is just a rumor mill. Putting your new business on Topix is like shooting yourself in the foot. Don't be foolish. You had best form a corporation in case you are not successful. If you don't know why then maybe you should find.

Location hidden

#46 Aug 13, 2012
Out lol

Location hidden

#47 Aug 13, 2012
From experience I would be willing to say you are allready fussing with your partners.

Location hidden

#48 Aug 13, 2012
I do honestly wish you well. I myself would never invest in beauty lol It's an ugly world out there.

Location hidden

#49 Aug 14, 2012
What's somata? Jealous??? Dawn give it a rest you're no judge. But seriously if you would like some advice, just ask. Like I said don't be foolish.
hotmess

Haslet, TX

#50 Aug 29, 2012
Saw at Nola's they are looking for booth renters . Jill's place is looking good. I really like the color!
MrsCuldesac

Santa Barbara, CA

#51 Aug 30, 2012
One thing to remember in opening a new business, or to survive in the business world...Never walk on anyones toes,especially someone in your specialty. You never know when u will need them. Its always best to keep a mutual friendship with all shops.
paradox

Pearland, TX

#52 Aug 30, 2012
Practice what you preach Hippocrates biotch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donnell Saunier or Dent Arrested. 11 min American Express 47
i love my VPSO 2 hr Allen 16
abbeville youth program 13 hr info 260
Woman convicted for vehicular homicide in 2009 22 hr Bobcat 2
Flinstones Break Up. Jun 23 Truth and consequ... 686
City Utilities (Mar '09) Jun 21 Bobby 22
what??? Jun 20 apdd 50
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abbeville Mortgages