Nola's Beauty & 106 Salon
believe

Abbeville, LA

#21 Jul 23, 2012
ProudofAbbevillesGROWTH wrote:
Congrats to Jill on dedicating HER life to doing hair and expanding options available to the Vermillion Parish community so we can keep our funding local!!!! Ms Nola has been an inspiration to the community for sustaining a successful business in our Parish for so long and I'm sure she is very proud to have instilled such great business sense and work ethic in these women that they now have the confidence to dream as she did as a young age... Venturing into business ownership. Much success and continued growth to you Salon 106... Make Abbeville PROUD :)
As my dead grandma would say, not a nice lady..., just saying...!
Grow up

United States

#22 Jul 23, 2012
It's high time some of you on this Topix's website do a bit of growing up! You call yourself Concerned what are you so Concerned about. As for your comment/comments you aren't anything but messy in my opinion. Salon 106 has made the town of Abbeville look great the appearance is remarkable thanks to the new owner of the building! What a fantastic JOB Jill! As for your comment about Ms. Nola not knowing trust me these girls have the upmost respect for her and would have never even given that a thought of NOT confronting her on this situation. Good Luck to all the girls! Y'all make me proud to know each and everyone of you! I'm sure your clients are glad you keep your business right here in the good old town of Abbeville!
Sick Puppy

Abbeville, LA

#23 Jul 23, 2012
keep ya business right here in good old abbeville at NOLAS she has rentals availible. got some fresh new girls come on ova!!! great job miss nola!!! keep up the great work!!!!
Concerned

Abbeville, LA

#24 Jul 26, 2012
Grow up wrote:
It's high time some of you on this Topix's website do a bit of growing up! You call yourself Concerned what are you so Concerned about. As for your comment/comments you aren't anything but messy in my opinion. Salon 106 has made the town of Abbeville look great the appearance is remarkable thanks to the new owner of the building! What a fantastic JOB Jill! As for your comment about Ms. Nola not knowing trust me these girls have the upmost respect for her and would have never even given that a thought of NOT confronting her on this situation. Good Luck to all the girls! Y'all make me proud to know each and everyone of you! I'm sure your clients are glad you keep your business right here in the good old town of Abbeville!
That one salon does not make Abbeville beautiful darling!! It's the town, people , food and so on!! We are just adding another salon in the community. Which is good and sure not knocking it!!
Morgan lapointe

Ames, IA

#25 Jul 26, 2012
Go miss Jill we all love you and Know we are bettering ourselves!!
Grow up

United States

#26 Aug 1, 2012
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
That one salon does not make Abbeville beautiful darling!! It's the town, people , food and so on!! We are just adding another salon in the community. Which is good and sure not knocking it!!
In my opinion it does! Before that place had NO character and now that Jill has bought the building and made it into something classey it sure does make a difference in the beauty of Abbeville! Evidently you have NO class so how in the world would you know? Using the name of being Concerned! You ain't Concerned about anything but DRAMA and that's why you started this topix and now you can't take that more than one person seems to like what Jill has done it's driving you to be Concerned about people loving it! And no and it's not knocking it's rocking! Keep Abbeville Beautiful Jill..Thanks for sporting your class! You'll probably win the Civic Pride Award in Abbeville unless Concerned has something to do with it! hummmmmmm
Mamma Sezzz

Abbeville, LA

#27 Aug 1, 2012
Are you talking about Mr. Fontanas old office on the one way? across from the church?
Concerned

Abbeville, LA

#28 Aug 1, 2012
Grow up wrote:
<quoted text>In my opinion it does! Before that place had NO character and now that Jill has bought the building and made it into something classey it sure does make a difference in the beauty of Abbeville! Evidently you have NO class so how in the world would you know? Using the name of being Concerned! You ain't Concerned about anything but DRAMA and that's why you started this topix and now you can't take that more than one person seems to like what Jill has done it's driving you to be Concerned about people loving it! And no and it's not knocking it's rocking! Keep Abbeville Beautiful Jill..Thanks for sporting your class! You'll probably win the Civic Pride Award in Abbeville unless Concerned has something to do with it! hummmmmmm
Paint works wonders;-)
Concerned

Abbeville, LA

#29 Aug 1, 2012
Mamma Sezzz wrote:
Are you talking about Mr. Fontanas old office on the one way? across from the church?
Yes!
hih

Abbeville, LA

#30 Aug 1, 2012
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>Yes!
I thought Nola's was on Charity Street?
Country Girl

United States

#31 Aug 1, 2012
Grow up wrote:
yeah!i agree!
sue

Abbeville, LA

#32 Aug 4, 2012
Dont hate on people who want to better themselves.
I have been going there for 25 years, those girls are the BEST!!!
Please

Abbeville, LA

#33 Aug 5, 2012
She had no clients!!!!.... Ok maybe a few wet sets....
LOL

Haslet, TX

#34 Aug 8, 2012
Umm didn't Nolas kids take over that shop a while back. Some people just make up rumors I guess. But I guess thats why they are called haters. Haters will always be envious of someone else's achievements.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35 Aug 8, 2012
LOL wrote:
Umm didn't Nolas kids take over that shop a while back. Some people just make up rumors I guess. But I guess thats why they are called haters. Haters will always be envious of someone else's achievements.
Don't count you money yet. It's a little early to call it an achievement. Keep your overhead low and watch you pennies. The biggest problem with a hair salon is everyone getting along. Looks like a money pit to me. Be real and good luck!
old tymer

United States

#36 Aug 8, 2012
Sick Puppy wrote:
keep ya business right here in good old abbeville at NOLAS she has rentals availible. got some fresh new girls come on ova!!! great job miss nola!!! keep up the great work!!!!
Nola's had BIG SILK DRAWERS FOR SALE!!
Country Boy

Abbeville, LA

#37 Aug 8, 2012
old tymer wrote:
<quoted text>
Nola's had BIG SILK DRAWERS FOR SALE!!
You should wear a pair of those on your head.
Country Boy

Walker, LA

#38 Aug 9, 2012
Country Boy wrote:
<quoted text>You should wear a pair of those on your head.
i like to wear woman's undergarments!
LOL

Haslet, TX

#39 Aug 9, 2012
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
<quoted text>Don't count you money yet. It's a little early to call it an achievement. Keep your overhead low and watch you pennies. The biggest problem with a hair salon is everyone getting along. Looks like a money pit to me. Be real and good luck!
Even being able to start a business is an achievement most people just dream about doing that but never do. I personally can't wait for them to open

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#40 Aug 9, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Even being able to start a business is an achievement most people just dream about doing that but never do. I personally can't wait for them to open
I wish them well. Like I said be real, watch you overhead, and get along. A good CPA will be money well spent. Wish you guys the best!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flinstones Break Up. 1 hr Judge Judy 713
abbeville youth program 20 hr Nodna 263
Donnell Saunier or Dent Arrested. 22 hr Helen 58
what??? Jun 27 What 51
Gremlins Jun 27 What 3
City Utilities (Mar '09) Jun 21 Bobby 22
counsel on aging Jun 14 be-ware 4

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance