Nola's Beauty & 106 Salon

Posted in the Abbeville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned

Abbeville, LA

#1 Jul 18, 2012
So as most of the community knows Nola's Beauty Shop has been opened for years. Mrs. Nola has devoted her life in doing hair!! Now her booth renters are leaving!!

One of the stylist is opening her own place and all the girls are leaving to go. Heads up would be nice for that dear old lady.
what the heck

Abbeville, LA

#2 Jul 18, 2012
What do u care? It is business. Everyone in Abbeville knew they were moving but Nola. I find that hard to believe!!!
Concerned

Abbeville, LA

#3 Jul 18, 2012
what the heck wrote:
What do u care? It is business. Everyone in Abbeville knew they were moving but Nola. I find that hard to believe!!!

Guess because I am not a rude cold hearted person!!
hmmm

Abbeville, LA

#4 Jul 19, 2012
sounds like someone is jealous !
hmmm

Abbeville, LA

#5 Jul 19, 2012
and yes I find that hard to believe that Nola does not know. Her son knows so I find it hard to believe that he has not told her yet and then again, maybe he did
not jealous

Euless, TX

#6 Jul 19, 2012
hmmm wrote:
and yes I find that hard to believe that Nola does not know. Her son knows so I find it hard to believe that he has not told her yet and then again, maybe he did
Hard to see that place go down .

But congrats to All the Girls
Jill Broussard

Lafayette, LA

#7 Jul 19, 2012
Well Ms. Concerned you can now find something better to do with your time besides being messy, because Ms. Nola does know that the girls are leaving. She is very understanding and realizes we have to do what's best for us. We did offer to stay at Nola's and least the building, but her children thought it was better not to do so. And just for the record we are not cold hearted people!
Life

Houston, TX

#8 Jul 19, 2012
Jill Broussard wrote:
Well Ms. Concerned you can now find something better to do with your time besides being messy, because Ms. Nola does know that the girls are leaving. She is very understanding and realizes we have to do what's best for us. We did offer to stay at Nola's and least the building, but her children thought it was better not to do so. And just for the record we are not cold hearted people!
Well said Jill!!
hmmm

Abbeville, LA

#9 Jul 19, 2012
Concerned should change thier name to "messy"
LOL

Euless, TX

#10 Jul 19, 2012
Some people need to get all their facts before opening their mouth. Just saying
concerned

Euless, TX

#11 Jul 20, 2012
Jill Broussard wrote:
Glad she is aware
MrsCuldesac

Santa Barbara, CA

#12 Jul 21, 2012
Some things never change! Grow up Mr. concerned, up in everybodies business,except your own family!
sucker punch

United States

#13 Jul 21, 2012
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Some things never change! Grow up Mr. concerned, up in everybodies business,except your own family!
hahaha, wow!, I can't believe you just said that.
concerned

Euless, TX

#14 Jul 21, 2012
MrsCuldesac wrote:

Sent u have a lot of nerve!!! Your in everyone's business and you going to tell me to mine my business!! U got balls!

I didn't want to start shit!! I am glad Nola knows . Plus I am happy for Jill , Shannon, Nannette, Dana and so on!!! They have been there for years and we all have dreams!! So shot for the stars!!
concerned

Euless, TX

#15 Jul 21, 2012
sucker punch wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha, wow!, I can't believe you just said that.
Thanks!
believe

Abbeville, LA

#16 Jul 21, 2012
sucker punch wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha, wow!, I can't believe you just said that.
Doesn't surprise me at all, makes me sad though.!!!!
War Eagle

Abbeville, LA

#17 Jul 21, 2012
MrsCuldesac wrote:
You are on the war path today. What is wrong. You need to see your friends new set of E's next week.
o wilma

Abbeville, LA

#18 Jul 21, 2012
War Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>You are on the war path today. What is wrong. You need to see your friends new set of E's next week.
at least she would get a big laugh outta that!
ProudofAbbeville sGROWTH

Broussard, LA

#19 Jul 23, 2012
Congrats to Jill on dedicating HER life to doing hair and expanding options available to the Vermillion Parish community so we can keep our funding local!!!! Ms Nola has been an inspiration to the community for sustaining a successful business in our Parish for so long and I'm sure she is very proud to have instilled such great business sense and work ethic in these women that they now have the confidence to dream as she did as a young age... Venturing into business ownership. Much success and continued growth to you Salon 106... Make Abbeville PROUD :)
Sick Puppy

Lafayette, LA

#20 Jul 23, 2012
oh yeah just take the clients and run eh? But what about miss NOLA.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abbeville chinese restaurant owners arrested. ... (Jan '14) 10 min Tracphone 535
Todd Travasos: Slumlord by day; Dollar store pi... 32 min Go Figure 2
lighting 16 hr Safety 3
Donnell Dent (Apr '13) 20 hr Sandy 55
Elderly woman found dead in Abbeville with stab... (Apr '12) Sat bump 439
Why are Indians so ugly and jealous of white pe... (Jul '13) Sat No Noonies 146
Jailbird Sat dumm azz 11
Abbeville Dating
Find my Match

Abbeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Abbeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Abbeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:25 am PST

NFL 7:25AM
Tom Benson makes $11 million pledge to Hall of Fame
NBC Sports 7:30 AM
Saints owner donates $11 million to Hall of Fame - NBC Sports
NBC Sports10:11 AM
Ryan Mallett's pectoral injury a season-ender
NFL10:12 AM
Ryan Mallett (torn pectoral muscle) out for season
Bleacher Report10:51 AM
Andre Johnson, DeAndre Hopkins Updated Fantasy Outlook After Ryan Mallett Injury