DATS ALL GOOD

Abbeville, LA

#42 May 23, 2012
Dats Twin Sister:

Momma said it's not good to relive your past. When she said objectivity was good she did not mean they should enter your rear end

HMMM YOUR CYBERLOOSEY'S DAUGHTER>>YOUR MOMMA SAYS

ABOUT RIGHT WANTING IT IN THE REAR DID YOU GET TO SUCK RICE WITH LITTLE CORN STUCK ON THERE WHEN IT POPPED OUT

NUT RIDER

“Karma is my friend”

Since: Feb 11

Look over your shoulder

#43 Jun 2, 2012
Five people were killed by a drunk driver last week including one child 12 yrs and another child 6 yrs old. Additionally two teenagers were critically injured.

The man responsible for the crash, Brett Gerald, survived with a .150 blood alcohol level. Almost twice the legal limit.

Technically this was Gerald's fourth OWI offense but the first time he was arrested he was allowed to participate in the DA's OWI program, so when he was arrested the second time he wasn't charged with 2nd OWI offense because it wasn't clear due to the diversion program that he was guilty the first time.
The third time he was arrested it wasn't clear that he was guilty of the first two offenses because Gerald refused to give a proper breath alyzer test the second time he was arrested. So after four OWI offenses and killing five innocent people he is now charged with a 2nd OWI offense with a blood alcohol level of .150.

To keep it in perspective, DA Mike Harson has accepted people into his own OWI Diversion program who were driving with .153 and .162 blood alcohol levels. In four years, less than half of the OWI offenders enrolled in the Harson's pretrial diversion program have satisfactorily completed the program's requirements.

You can get a list of names of those who completed the OWI justice diversion program by making a request to Mike Harson's office.
DATS ALL GOOD

Abbeville, LA

#44 Jun 3, 2012
OK MENTAL PT

BACK ON ANY MIKES NUTS WE SEE

WOULD YOU GET A LIFE IN WASHINGASS OR
CALL MR.ROBERT CLAYTON

TO TAKE YOU BACK TRUCK STOP TRASH

OOO THATS RT HE TRADED YOU IN FOR A 52 INCH TV OPS

HOW MUCH YOU PAY BACK>>>> TO THE GREAT STATE OF
LOUISIANA FOR YOUR NUT HOUSE STAY

CAN U INFORM US OF YOUR 10 G SPLIT AN AMOUNT PAID BACK TO THE GREAT STATE OF LOUISIANA
Craven Morehead

United States

#45 Jun 3, 2012
I sees you gots yo crazy check Friday.
DATS ALL GOOD

Abbeville, LA

#46 Jun 3, 2012
NOT SURPRISED IN THE LEASE YOU KNOW ABOUT A MENTAL DISABILITY CHECK

FUNNY YOU MENTAL NUT CASE

HOW MANY POSER ID'S YOU HAVE NOW MENTAL PT

HOW DUMB ARE YOU FROM SCALE OF 6-10,,?????

YOU SUCKEN MORE RICE N CORN OFF THE REAR POP OUT COCK MOREHEAD

SUM PEOPLES CHILDREN SMH

YOU SHOULD CRAVE AN EDUCATED BRAIN CELL INSTEAD OF SUCKING OFF CORN N RICE FROM THE REAR DRIPPINGS

OOO
YOU MUST BE TYPING TO CYBER LOOSEY EXCUSE ME FOR IMPOSING

“Karma is my friend”

Since: Feb 11

Look over your shoulder

#47 Oct 11, 2012
Woodsman_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it was very helpful. God forbid, I'll use it if I need too.
Anybody else that wasn't aware it existed can use it, also.
They won't have to take the oral sex route of the CuldeSac!
Uh oh.
You'll have to explain this one.

“Karma is my friend”

Since: Feb 11

Look over your shoulder

#48 Oct 11, 2012
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
Five people were killed by a drunk driver last week including one child 12 yrs and another child 6 yrs old. Additionally two teenagers were critically injured.
The man responsible for the crash, Brett Gerald, survived with a .150 blood alcohol level. Almost twice the legal limit.
Technically this was Gerald's fourth OWI offense but the first time he was arrested he was allowed to participate in the DA's OWI program, so when he was arrested the second time he wasn't charged with 2nd OWI offense because it wasn't clear due to the diversion program that he was guilty the first time.
The third time he was arrested it wasn't clear that he was guilty of the first two offenses because Gerald refused to give a proper breath alyzer test the second time he was arrested. So after four OWI offenses and killing five innocent people he is now charged with a 2nd OWI offense with a blood alcohol level of .150.
To keep it in perspective, DA Mike Harson has accepted people into his own OWI Diversion program who were driving with .153 and .162 blood alcohol levels. In four years, less than half of the OWI offenders enrolled in the Harson's pretrial diversion program have satisfactorily completed the program's requirements.
You can get a list of names of those who completed the OWI justice diversion program by making a request to Mike Harson's office.
Vincent killed three because of a Harson plea deal "mistake".
This guy killed five.

Why did Barna Haynes resign? Was it because her husband supported these pleas?

It's all in who you know, folks.
Just don't fk with someone who gives a chit, and it'll be OK.
Drugwars says so.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#49 Oct 11, 2012
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Vincent killed three because of a Harson plea deal "mistake".
This guy killed five.
Why did Barna Haynes resign? Was it because her husband supported these pleas?
It's all in who you know, folks.
Just don't fk with someone who gives a chit, and it'll be OK.
Drugwars says so.
Well duh.

Since: Jan 09

Abbeville, LA

#50 Oct 11, 2012
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Vincent killed three because of a Harson plea deal "mistake".
This guy killed five.
Why did Barna Haynes resign? Was it because her husband supported these pleas?
It's all in who you know, folks.
Just don't fk with someone who gives a chit, and it'll be OK.
Drugwars says so.
LMAO, you hittin that bottle again or is it just your monthly cycle corresponds with psychotic episodes? you have some real good info in this thread and then you get schizo and make peeps blow you off. why do you do that? is it intentional?

“Karma is my friend”

Since: Feb 11

Look over your shoulder

#51 Oct 11, 2012
loldrugwar wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, you hittin that bottle again or is it just your monthly cycle corresponds with psychotic episodes? you have some real good info in this thread and then you get schizo and make peeps blow you off. why do you do that? is it intentional?
You know I don't drink anything but RootBeer. You got your diet Coke, do you consume it in lines?

Because if anyone turns schizo on this forum, it'd be you with your peeps.
just sayin', and you know I'm telling the truth.
AGAIN

Since: Jan 09

Abbeville, LA

#52 Oct 11, 2012
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>You know I don't drink anything but RootBeer. You got your diet Coke, do you consume it in lines?
Because if anyone turns schizo on this forum, it'd be you with your peeps.
just sayin', and you know I'm telling the truth.
AGAIN
Your truth at times contains more rabidus than veritas and i definately know that nothing in the above quote is true, AGAIN

“Karma is my friend”

Since: Feb 11

Look over your shoulder

#53 Oct 12, 2012
loldrugwar wrote:
<quoted text>
Your truth at times contains more rabidus than veritas and i definately know that nothing in the above quote is true, AGAIN
You like to scold people for hi-jacking a topic and turning it into a Dawn Marcelle slug fest. You're constantly lamenting how tired you are of my Story and yet here you are, hi-jacking this thread and making ludicrous accusations while using my name.

If you think that's not schizo, you don't know the meaning of the word.

Since: Jan 09

Abbeville, LA

#54 Oct 12, 2012
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>You like to scold people for hi-jacking a topic and turning it into a Dawn Marcelle slug fest. You're constantly lamenting how tired you are of my Story and yet here you are, hi-jacking this thread and making ludicrous accusations while using my name.
If you think that's not schizo, you don't know the meaning of the word.
Sigh, you made a comment towards/about me and i just answered. seriously, go back in the closet and close your eyes.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#55 Oct 13, 2012
Every thread turns into " All about Dawn " My head feel like it wanna bust. Passed a good time last night at the Fais Do Do me.
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#56 Jan 14, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
Isn't obvious that DA Harson is trying to hide something?
The Advertiser asked for a list of people accepted into his 894 Plea deal.
Mike Harson told the media "You come do the work.... If you don't want to sit down and do the work yourself, that's your problem."
Attorney Ryan Brown says that the law is very clear in that the DA's office must maintain such a list for public scrutiny.
The day after The Advertiser published Harson's ultimatum, Harson generated the list and put it in the mail.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration found serious problems citing a lack of oversight and transparency, as well as potential for unfairness in the way prosecutors select cases for the 894 Plea Deal.
Harson said himself that he doesn't advertise his 894 Plea Deal, he grants the right to only those friends and family who ask for the favor for the small fee of $700.
"The decision to proceed with the prosecution of a case should be based on the merits of the case, not whether the defendant pays to be in the prosecutor's program," [said the Louisiana Highway Safety Commission]
When The Advertiser asked for a copy of his guidelines, Harson said he did not have a written copy. When asked through a written request Harson provided written guidelines a few days later.
"Y'all seem to think I got to answer to you," Harson said in his last interview.
Sure, he ain't hidin' nothin' an it's all legal.
Harson says so.
Tell me something new.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#57 Jan 14, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me something new.
Talking to yourself. Go take your meds or call OP and see whose computer he hacked today and who he stalked. For someone who lives in Jennings he surely watches my house like a hawk or should I say stalk. I would watch him too, Mrs. C. He knows your computer is not secure. If he knows that, he could easily hack your computer again.
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#58 Jan 14, 2013
Is this Fred?
Best Pal's with the Sheriff?
Best Pal's with the Chief?
Best Pal's with the DA?
Best cousin's with countless poolsided elected officials?

I'm tellin' ya.
Just take the easy street while being hauled to BMC,
just blame your meds, Fred.
That worked for Clem, and....did that work for FREDDY too?
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#59 Jan 14, 2013
Careful what you say, FREDDY.
Remember our deal.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#60 Jan 15, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
Careful what you say, FREDDY.
Remember our deal.
I never made a deal with you except if you show your ass here, I am calling Couvillon.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#61 Jan 15, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
Is this Fred?
Best Pal's with the Sheriff?
Best Pal's with the Chief?
Best Pal's with the DA?
Best cousin's with countless poolsided elected officials?
I'm tellin' ya.
Just take the easy street while being hauled to BMC,
just blame your meds, Fred.
That worked for Clem, and....did that work for FREDDY too?
If anyone needs to go to BMC it is you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abbeville chinese restaurant owners arrested. ... (Jan '14) 37 min Three Blind Mice 503
Harson VS Stutes 2 hr liar liar pants o... 251
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 5 hr libertarian 3,320
Comeaux park 10 hr no fun 3
2015 Sheriffs Race (Jan '14) 11 hr ? 732
Abbeville Smoking ban 16 hr Rock 3
Stan Suire Thu Rejected by Stan 62
•••
•••
•••

Abbeville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Abbeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Abbeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Abbeville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••