Since: Jul 13

Abbeville, LA

#1 Jul 8, 2013
Has anyone heard about him doing anything against the law and getting away with it?
hmmm

Kaplan, LA

#2 Jul 8, 2013
Southern_Grl wrote:
Has anyone heard about him doing anything against the law and getting away with it?
Don't you have anything else better to do with your time then to try and stir up shit in someone else's life when it's evident that you are miserable in yours?? GET A LIFE!!
Tookie

Kaplan, LA

#3 Jul 8, 2013
Fill us in....... what is he doing?????
Friend

Gueydan, LA

#4 Jul 8, 2013
Southern_Grl wrote:
You put his name on here, why don't you put yours?
pockeyway

Lafayette, LA

#5 Jul 8, 2013
Southern_Grl wrote:
No, we haven't, but you have. So why don't you tell us what he got away with? But that is such a vague question. There isn't a person alive who hasn't done something against the law and gotten away with it.
really

Kaplan, LA

#6 Jul 9, 2013
pockeyway wrote:
<quoted text>No, we haven't, but you have. So why don't you tell us what he got away with? But that is such a vague question. There isn't a person alive who hasn't done something against the law and gotten away with it.
And here you are fishing for shit about a man you most likely don't know?! Wtf is wrong with you people? Are yall really that miserable in your own lives that you must cause turmoil in others?? Remember, what you do to others comes back to roost in your home 10 fold....find a new hobby, all will benefit! Small minds discuss people...it's evident the small town small mind mentality is rampant in this parish.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7 Jul 9, 2013
I've head the name but can not place him. I am only in abbeville on weekends mostly, but I was brought up here. Just can't place him. Is he cute??? And yes YOU know what he did. Come on spill the beans!!!
messy

Kaplan, LA

#8 Jul 9, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
I've head the name but can not place him. I am only in abbeville on weekends mostly, but I was brought up here. Just can't place him. Is he cute??? And yes YOU know what he did. Come on spill the beans!!!
Another with no life!! Messy ass bi$&@!!

Since: Jul 13

Abbeville, LA

#9 Jul 9, 2013
messy wrote:
<quoted text>Another with no life!! Messy ass bi$&@!!
Dear Messy,

If you do not like what is posted here then you can make the CHOICE to not respond! No one is making you read this!
Troll Patrol

United States

#10 Jul 9, 2013
Southern_Grl wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Messy,
If you do not like what is posted here then you can make the CHOICE to not respond! No one is making you read this!
ignore em.
Lowlifes. Out of control trolls.

Since: Jun 09

lafayette

#11 Jul 9, 2013
kmsl summa u folk needa prey tha relics
Lion

Abbeville, LA

#12 Jul 9, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
he was the 88th man you have a Bj to in the bathroom at elcachinoes

Since: Jun 09

lafayette

#13 Jul 9, 2013
Lion wrote:
<quoted text>he was the 88th man you have a Bj to in the bathroom at elcachinoes
dey do dat tah chili's too

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#14 Jul 9, 2013
Lion wrote:
<quoted text>he was the 88th man you have a Bj to in the bathroom at elcachinoes
Sorry to disappoint you but I am not a fan of "Elcachinoes" lmao I never go there ever. Azul is much better.
Foo

Spanish Fort, AL

#15 Jul 10, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to disappoint you but I am not a fan of "Elcachinoes" lmao I never go there ever. Azul is much better.
did you give the judge a B J. In the bathroom there or did he laugh at you
blake.

United States

#16 Jul 12, 2013
Southern_Grl wrote:
More then 1 chad meaux.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Gueydan, LA

#17 Aug 1, 2013
pockeyway wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we haven't, but you have. So why don't you tell us what he got away with? But that is such a vague question. There isn't a person alive who hasn't done something against the law and gotten away with it.
Well I must be dead, because I have never broken the law! I guess if you have enough money you can get away with anything, even TWICE!
Jesus

Lafayette, LA

#18 Aug 2, 2013
Its true he did get away with something!!! I saw him speeding down hwy 167. Good god, actually he is a phenomenal guy who is a generous giver to his community.
King tutti

Abbeville, LA

#19 Aug 2, 2013
Jesus wrote:
Its true he did get away with something!!! I saw him speeding down hwy 167. Good god, actually he is a phenomenal guy who is a generous giver to his community.
how fast was he going? Was his car red?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flinstones Break Up. 1 hr huh 738
abbeville youth program Wed Nodna 263
Donnell Saunier or Dent Arrested. Wed Helen 58
what??? Jun 27 What 51
Gremlins Jun 27 What 3
City Utilities (Mar '09) Jun 21 Bobby 22
counsel on aging Jun 14 be-ware 4

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance