Abbeville, LA

#2 May 26, 2013
is todd but he gets away with bringing drugs to his buddie
ummmm

Abbeville, LA

#3 May 26, 2013
so ooo wrote:
is todd but he gets away with bringing drugs to his buddie
his friends mrs c and jimmy j got away with it 2...... so dont think it is just him you know those shed drugs
Buffy Johnson

United States

#4 May 26, 2013
ummmm wrote:
<quoted text> his friends mrs c and jimmy j got away with it 2...... so dont think it is just him you know those shed drugs
Hmmmmm Really gotcha
Dewey

United States

#5 May 26, 2013
Do he go around colleckin his own rent?
Cheef an rev wain need to go wit him.
Marlon Brando

United States

#6 May 26, 2013
Dewey wrote:
Do he go around colleckin his own rent?
Cheef an rev wain need to go wit him.
dis would solve half of the supply problem but you know what I always say " keep your friends close. Keep your enemies closer".
sekshun ate

Abbeville, LA

#7 May 26, 2013
no dumbo you needa go wit wain collect dat sekshun 8 chek fer yall free rentz an all dem cray kidz chekz u git
sedgewood

Lafayette, LA

#8 May 26, 2013
Seven comments, not a dam one makes sense. I see only two different posters on 1 - 7 If you feel like poking at someone, just go ahead and tell the entire story. And try and use some basic good grammar. If you don't know how to type a story, then just write like you would tell it. Out of all seven posters above, not one was more than a single sentence. Why, because your imcompetent ass takes 6 minutes to hunt and peck the letters for one sentence.
soooooo

Abbeville, LA

#9 May 26, 2013
Shut up crybaby you just wasted your time reading it dumbazz.
sedgewood

Lafayette, LA

#10 May 27, 2013
Well, its fools like you, who start a thread, and wait for someone to fill in the blanks, all the while, you had the complete story but was too scared to tell the entire tale. narcs cannot do their damage, if you weren't breaking the law. Narcs cannot rat you out, unless you let other people know your business. There is one thing for sure, people who do a lot of drugs, cannot do it in secret. Which leads me to remind all the Grandma Dope dealers. (You know who you are, you get the pain meds, payment supplemented by the government, you pay 13 dollars for the script, and your grandson sells them for 120.00 for you, and it helps pay your light bill) That makes you a dope dealer. And I suppose if I were aged and broke, I'd do the same. To those old grandma dope dealers, read the paper, your kind have been showing up in the arrest columns. You could be next.
Seeker

Abbeville, LA

#11 May 27, 2013
sedgewood wrote:
Well, its fools like you, who start a thread, and wait for someone to fill in the blanks, all the while, you had the complete story but was too scared to tell the entire tale. narcs cannot do their damage, if you weren't breaking the law. Narcs cannot rat you out, unless you let other people know your business. There is one thing for sure, people who do a lot of drugs, cannot do it in secret. Which leads me to remind all the Grandma Dope dealers.(You know who you are, you get the pain meds, payment supplemented by the government, you pay 13 dollars for the script, and your grandson sells them for 120.00 for you, and it helps pay your light bill) That makes you a dope dealer. And I suppose if I were aged and broke, I'd do the same. To those old grandma dope dealers, read the paper, your kind have been showing up in the arrest columns. You could be next.
Well you covered a lot of ground in that one post....but it's all on point w/o much judgment. I tend to agree w/the points that you make; seems to me that you thought it through before you put it out. Unusual (and also refreshing to see in a topic post. Roll on S-Wood

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The drug dealer Lil Toni messing with underage ... Sat One word 1
Cooyon Fri Sam 1
truth Fri Russell 2
WinMill Tire Fri Cathy 2
Dubush May 17 Notalocal 1
Poll Next Abbeville Chief of Police (Oct '15) May 14 citizen Jane 106
St Romain May 13 Geaux Tigers 1

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance