of 4
Next Last
Rosiewalks

Abbeville, LA

#61 Jul 9, 2012
ymcmb wrote:
<quoted text>
what if he's kids see this do you care?
Its hard to imagine that he really cares about what his kids feel.
MrsCuldesac

Santa Barbara, CA

#62 Jul 9, 2012
Why so you can do what you do to my other daughter,i know your on here,because Brandy would tell me everything!.that u would come on topix! She told me alot, thats what u hated! That I knew everything,even where you got your drugs from!
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#63 Jul 9, 2012
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Why so you can do what you do to my other daughter,i know your on here,because Brandy would tell me everything!.that u would come on topix! She told me alot, thats what u hated! That I knew everything,even where you got your drugs from!
Where did he get his drugs from, MrsC?
Jebus

Addison, TX

#64 Jul 9, 2012
Us
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Task force

United States

#65 Jul 9, 2012
MrsCuldesac wrote:
He better leave jackie alone. I have known her since Vernicks. Unfortunately that is all I can say on here
Country Girl

United States

#66 Jul 9, 2012
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Country girl,I dont know who u are but yes you are correct God will deal with this in due time. He can't mess with Brandy anymore so now he's trying his hartdest to mess with her sister. If your reading this which i know u r, wrong person!
yep,messing with the wrong girl,Jackie is a lot tougher,mentally and physically,what a VAGINA,has to beat on a woman to feel tough!He just needs to leave your family alone....
Country Girl

United States

#67 Jul 9, 2012
ymcmb wrote:
<quoted text>hey uh Country girl why dont you put your real name .

and he did nothing
what's your name?just voicing my opinion!
Life

Houston, TX

#68 Jul 10, 2012
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawn Marcelle, you seriously need to get a life! Leave MrsC alone for God's sake!!!!
yeah but but

Abbeville, LA

#69 Jul 10, 2012
She has every right to respond since she sent her email asking for help.
Life

Houston, TX

#70 Jul 10, 2012
yeah but but wrote:
She has every right to respond since she sent her email asking for help.
She has a right but she needs to shut up! This woman's daughter just died one of the most horrible deaths a family can go through...let the girl rest in peace and give her family support instead of tormenting them with stupid useless questions.
drama

Abbeville, LA

#71 Jul 10, 2012
I disagree because mrs c is part of the problem she helps to keep it going and not just her but a few like probably you.
Country Girl

United States

#72 Jul 10, 2012
Life wrote:
<quoted text>She has a right but she needs to shut up! This woman's daughter just died one of the most horrible deaths a family can go through...let the girl rest in peace and give her family support instead of tormenting them with stupid useless questions.
finally someone with a heart and a brain!u tell em!
life 2

Lafayette, LA

#73 Jul 11, 2012
Life wrote:
<quoted text>
She has a right but she needs to shut up! This woman's daughter just died one of the most horrible deaths a family can go through...let the girl rest in peace and give her family support instead of tormenting them with stupid useless questions.
hey "life" im agreeing with u!!! and thats speaking from personal experience!!
Life

Houston, TX

#74 Jul 11, 2012
drama wrote:
I disagree because mrs c is part of the problem she helps to keep it going and not just her but a few like probably you.
You have a right to disagree. I am an outsider looking in and just from reading MrsC and Dawn Marcelle's comments, Dawn Marcelle has no compassion when it comes to Brandy's death. Put all bad things said on Topix aside and have a heart. Dawn is asking questions that really are none of her business anyways and expecting MrsC to feed into that fire so that she (Dawn) can satisfy her sick mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wassup with Chief Rost? 16 min No devil do care 53
Meaux Elementary 1 hr Church Lady 5
Harson VS Stutes (Mar '14) 5 hr Get your Game on 378
nvms 23 hr huh 5
Billy Mire Benefit Fri Jimmie Breaux 1
Should Judge David Blanchet be removed from court (Jul '09) Oct 23 CScase 625
Nick Faciane (Oct '10) Oct 22 Interested 54
Abbeville Dating
Find my Match

Abbeville Jobs