United States

#41 May 3, 2013
I'll try it tonight! Thanks a bunch :)
Mitchell

United States

#42 May 3, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
I'll try it tonight! Thanks a bunch :)
I've been thinking about that. How do you do it without ANY oil? I guess it can be done. A brown paper bag won't support oil. The microwave bags have a coated bottom and contain oil. Never tried to pop without oil but the air poppers do it. I think. Lol.
You go first.
Try this

Abbeville, LA

#43 May 3, 2013
No oil needed! Works like magic.
MrsCuldesac

United States

#44 May 3, 2013
Heck, now I'm kinda scared! Lol
I just got my new microwave, thanks to my wonderful son. Don't wanna mess it up, after all I made my vintage soaps in their and Lordy smell the French lady all weekend! Lol
I'm happy as a lark, he also bought me a super large chimnea with wrought iron holder, fleur de lis & 2 more olive jars with fleur de lis as tall as my granddaughter! I'm feeling the Love!

Children not only say the funniest things, they sure do grow up into wonderful gentleman sometimes and beautiful ladies!
I miss my Brandy so much today, Fridays are the hardest....

Enjoy your kids, hug them, tell them how much you love them, and take time to really smell the roses! Watch the sunrise, watch the Sunset! Look up at the Stars at night... Be thankful for all you have, and thank God up above for giving us Life.
Hope everyone bundles up its going to be a chilly one tonight and in the morning! Time to go put the heat lamp on the Silkies! Lol
God bless :)
Try this

Abbeville, LA

#45 May 3, 2013
I use the Orville Redenbacker not sure if that's spelled right, buttery oil on it after it's done. but watch too much will seep through the bag.
Mitchell

United States

#46 May 3, 2013
You could do like Chef Paul Prudhomme. He doesn't put oil in the skillet. He coats the actual food with oil, only. Maybe you could put a light coat of a tablespoon of oil on the seeds and stir them well and let the excess drain.
Maybe they pop just as well without oil.
Mon pas cannais.
'k. Nuff stress on popcorn!
TGIF.
Mitchell

United States

#47 May 3, 2013
Try this wrote:
No oil needed! Works like magic.
Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crime 9 min Facts 16
Poll Next Abbeville Chief of Police (Oct '15) 14 min Facts 136
Matthew 3 hr Concerned 2
Mob boss 5 hr Deputy 1
March 24th election??? 7 hr Easter Bunny 14
Matt Suire Sat Voter 22
Taxicabs in Abbeville... Any good ones besides ... Feb 17 Joejowiseman 11

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance