JESUS is comeing soon repent friends
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MrsCuldesac

Mobile, AL

#31 Feb 22, 2013
Woody, that's priceless! That's y I got the chickens, for the kids, and the kid in me of course!
Ugly truth, come get you some eggs! Lol lol
Eggs, can be fixed so many ways! Goes a long ways!
you silly hahaha

Abbeville, LA

#32 Feb 23, 2013
Jesus Mendoza wrote:
If i went to de nite club wit seņor Fred I tink I would be coming 2
how u do that in America i can't call my own name when that happens.
O Jesus O Jesus! May b i juss burp a chile
hahaha youuu where's your dang oranges Jesus
kaplan man

Abbeville, LA

#34 Mar 8, 2013
You poor fools one day every knee will bow and every mouth will confess JESUS is lord and king.Believe me you morons will not be laughing when the white throne judgement comes.Repent of your sins and except JESUS into your heart and believe that he died on the cross for our sins and rose from the dead.Dont be fools all your life JESUS is the only way to heaven

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35 Mar 8, 2013
kaplan man wrote:
You poor fools one day every knee will bow and every mouth will confess JESUS is lord and king.Believe me you morons will not be laughing when the white throne judgement comes.Repent of your sins and except JESUS into your heart and believe that he died on the cross for our sins and rose from the dead.Dont be fools all your life JESUS is the only way to heaven
One God many paths.
WILL MY MOUTH DRIP

Abbeville, LA

#36 Mar 8, 2013
KAP MAN FROM THE ORANGES JESUS SALES WHEN HE GETS HERE LET ME KNOW I LOVE A FOOL YOUR THE BEST @ IT KAP MAN TELL JESUS I WILL TAKE TWO BAGS NAVEL PLEASEEEEEEEEE AND TY
MrsCuldesac

United States

#37 Mar 8, 2013
kaplan man wrote:
Listen to yourself! I'd say you sound like a hypocrite!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#38 Mar 8, 2013
He most likely has painted his throne by now. I mean white really? A little to predictable.

“Karma is my friend”

Since: Feb 11

Look over your shoulder

#39 Mar 8, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to yourself! I'd say you sound like a hypocrite!
Oh my GAWD!
Now I've heard everything.
lol
MrsCuldesac

United States

#40 Mar 8, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my GAWD!
Now I've heard everything.
lol
You only hear what you want to hear! Believe me, I know I've sinned, I've got problems( like everyone else) but for him to tell me I don't know God, and to judge us here on Topics he's being a sinner himself!
and who ever said it was a sin to be on Topix? Kmsl...

Ten Commandments
1. Thou shall not peak on Topix
2.thou shall not dream up gossip on Topix
3. Thou shall not talk to thou neighbors wife or husband on Topix asking for Beer!
4. Thou shall not do drugs on Topix or admit you did drugs on Topix
5. Thou shall not call people out with Muffintops
6. Thou shall not forget to hit the button
7. Thou shall not say bad words on Topix
8. Thou shall not call out any authority figures pricks on Topix
9. Thou shall not be racist / white Throne?
10. Thou shall not drop names/ judges names/ lawyers!
If any of You Topix Followers have just Sinned today, I MrsC. Say I know if you ask our Father for forgiveness, thou shall be done!
Now proceed with the Non Silence, as O.P says!

Hope everyone does remember to take it slow today and hug your loved ones, & Laugh, it helps the day be a better Day:)
Peace
kaplan man

Abbeville, LA

#41 Mar 8, 2013
Life is like a vapor here today gone tommorro laugh all you can now fools you will not be laughing when you die if you have not turned away from sin and repented for the you have made yes that pretains to me also.The most important desision we will ever make is where we will spend eturnity heaven are hell.JESUS is the only way to heaven period.LORD I PRAY THAT YOU FORGIVE US ALL FOR SURE THE PEOPLE THAT ARE MAKING FUN OF YOU ON THIS FOURM LORD TOUCH THERE HEARTS AND OPEN THERE EYES SO THAT THEY CAN COME TO KNOW YOU BEFORE THEY DIE AND ROT IN HELL IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.
hell is for children

Abbeville, LA

#43 Mar 8, 2013
kaplan man have you just got in to a 12 step program, what step are you on? Next you will be telling us you are a CHRISTIAN really you know exactly for "fact" what heaven or hell is, you might be in your own hell right now sum may be at peace within them selfs and think they are in heaven right now. You call out ones "fools" is that not a SIN if you BELIVE IN WHAT YOUR TYPING

fool:
stupid or ridiculous person

ass, birdbrain, blockhead, bonehead, boob*, bore, buffoon, clod, clown, cretin*, dimwit, dolt*, dope*, dumb ox, dunce, dunderhead, easy mark, fair game, fathead, goose, halfwit, idiot, ignoramus, illiterate, imbecile, innocent, jerk*, lamebrain, lightweight, loon, moron, nerd*, nincompoop, ninny, nitwit, numskull, oaf, sap*, schlemiel, silly, simpleton, stooge, sucker, turkey, twerp, twit, victim

HOPE JESUS HAS NICE NAVEL ORANGES LESS THAN A DOLLAR PER ONE
kaplan man

Abbeville, LA

#44 Mar 8, 2013
I only know what the bible says and yes i know exactly what heaven and hell is the bible tells us, so yes i do and guess what you will to one day know the truth.Just remember where ever you go its for eturnity just keep thaat in mine.Yes i call you a fool also because the bible tells us that people just like you who make fun of GOD is a fool so i pegged you right and yes i am a christian thats why i am praying for GOD to open your eyes would hate for you to burn in hell forever so repent of your sins and except JESUS into your heart and believe he died and rose from the dead then turn away from sin and quit making fun of our LORD and SAVIOR.
hell is for children

Abbeville, LA

#45 Mar 8, 2013
hahahhaahahhaha knew it "Christain" would come out Please per tale how can you read sum thing and understand it when you cant even use a correct term in a sentence kap man

keep thaat in mine >>??????????

Got to love Jesus's Oranges
kaplan man

Abbeville, LA

#46 Mar 8, 2013
I will not get into a fussing contest with you believe what you what i will pray for you.
MrsCuldesac

Mobile, AL

#47 Mar 9, 2013
kaplan man wrote:
I will not get into a fussing contest with you believe what you what i will pray for you.
Dear Lord, help me to understand people like this!
I'm trying to be Nice, but gosh it's hard!
Sir, be a follower does not mean trampling on others to get to Heaven! Looking down on them because you thinking your way is the only way!
May I ask what church you go to? What religion are you & do you grow oranges?
Oh and have you Lost a child?
Thanks I'd appreciate a response so I may better understand you!
Oh and do you or sorry, have you ever sinned?
Sparticus

Abbeville, LA

#49 Mar 9, 2013
kaplan man wrote:
I only know what the bible says and yes i know exactly what heaven and hell is the bible tells us, so yes i do and guess what you will to one day know the truth.Just remember where ever you go its for eturnity just keep thaat in mine.Yes i call you a fool also because the bible tells us that people just like you who make fun of GOD is a fool so i pegged you right and yes i am a christian thats why i am praying for GOD to open your eyes would hate for you to burn in hell forever so repent of your sins and except JESUS into your heart and believe he died and rose from the dead then turn away from sin and quit making fun of our LORD and SAVIOR.
kaplan man won't have to worry about spending an eternity in heaven or hell if the grammar police catch up with him, as he will instead be sentenced to an eternity in purgatory.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New sheriff 21 hr Present 33
Town Drunk Sat Inquiring Minds 1
John Pomier Jul 21 Used 2
Ricky D. R.I.P. Jul 20 Lamb of God 1
truth Jul 20 Shovel 5
Annex closed Jul 19 Yes but 4
yard sign Jul 16 Im backkkkkk 15

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance