Jesus Died 2,013 years Ago

Posted in the Abbeville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
OneHundrethMonke y

Kaplan, LA

#1 Mar 14, 2013
I used to come to topix and hope to see interesting discussions, or to interject my own life's wisdom into the lives of the "Stupid". Now, i am seeing an overwhelming influx of religious babble that has no basis for absolute truth except that "if it was written in the Bible, it has to be true." Yeah right!! My religious friend, you haven't a clue.

Please, feel free to discuss with me openly about God and or Jesus and the Bible. Don't fire biblical quotes at me or none of that crap. Firing out Biblical quotes (without listening to reason) is only for those who are weak of mind. The real god of all wipes his ass with your soul pal.
monkeyyy

Abbeville, LA

#2 Mar 14, 2013
ha ha ha ha ha

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Interesting discussions? When was that? The oil spill is the only time I think there was any real discussions about anthing of any real value. That's the true beauty of topix(IT SUCKS) and that makes it fun!
MrsCuldesac

Orange, TX

#4 Mar 14, 2013
OneHundrethMonkey wrote:
I used to come to topix and hope to see interesting discussions, or to interject my own life's wisdom into the lives of the "Stupid". Now, i am seeing an overwhelming influx of religious babble that has no basis for absolute truth except that "if it was written in the Bible, it has to be true." Yeah right!! My religious friend, you haven't a clue.
Please, feel free to discuss with me openly about God and or Jesus and the Bible. Don't fire biblical quotes at me or none of that crap. Firing out Biblical quotes (without listening to reason) is only for those who are weak of mind. The real god of all wipes his ass with your soul pal.
I wanted to know if you knew what the garmet Jesus wore,(the textile) was made of? Back in those days I was curious, couldn't be Linen? No way polyester, I don't think they grew Cotton! I wAs just sitting here in the Sun, wondering!
And his sandals, they look leather, I'm sure out of animal skin, but what ? You know Dawn Marcelle wears sandals like that! And one more thing, I wonder back then what kind of Sun block they used? I mean they used herbs I'm sure of some kind.... What ya think?
Thanks a Bunch!
MrsC

I mean the architecture, all dine by hand working with stone had to be tortures! Poor things I bet they had slot of rough, cracking hands! Do you know what kind of Lotion they used? I wonder if they even had Lotion? Hhhmmm .. Just asking :)

Location hidden

#6 Mar 14, 2013
OneHundrethMonkey wrote:
Huffington post is a good read. Maybe you should stop slumming here and degrading yourself by chatting with trash on Topix.
OneHundrethMonke y

Kaplan, LA

#10 Mar 14, 2013
Hey now. See over my insults and look for the truth between the lines. My insults stem from a love/hate relationship of the human race. I've seen good and bad in my time. But these later years sort of leave me with a very pessimistic, one sided view of people. I am willing to compromise my distaste of others ways if I could only find someone that is willing and able to match me and surpass me if possible. For the good of the human race and consequently, for myself. I guess that's why I come to topix from time to time. I see so much room for improvement. Also, its sort of a captive audience I have here. You peeps are addicted without a doubt! Nevertheless, you are my people, or like me. We have something in common. The area we live in, or the fondness we share of it.
Screw the Huff post. Bunch of panzees.

Location hidden

#11 Mar 14, 2013
OneHundrethMonkey wrote:
Hey now. See over my insults and look for the truth between the lines. My insults stem from a love/hate relationship of the human race. I've seen good and bad in my time. But these later years sort of leave me with a very pessimistic, one sided view of people. I am willing to compromise my distaste of others ways if I could only find someone that is willing and able to match me and surpass me if possible. For the good of the human race and consequently, for myself. I guess that's why I come to topix from time to time. I see so much room for improvement. Also, its sort of a captive audience I have here. You peeps are addicted without a doubt! Nevertheless, you are my people, or like me. We have something in common. The area we live in, or the fondness we share of it.
LoL I'd miss you too. I bet you like gingers.# Wink wink!
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#12 Mar 14, 2013
I just wanna say that Arianna is no pannzee.
Few people can match her intellect.

And I totally understand how the human race can turn a person pessimistic. Unfortunately, I learned that pessimism in the human race by living a year in Abbeville.

Sorry I can't add to your Topix hope for a conversation of fondness for the area where you live.

You sound grounded and articulate, I bet we could be friends.
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#13 Mar 14, 2013
Shoulda hit the reply button @monkeybusiness
THE DEVILS DAUGHTER

Abbeville, LA

#14 Mar 15, 2013
DO WE REALLY HAVE TO SEE THIS ON LINE HO TRYING TO PICK UP "FRIENDS" ON LINE AGAIN WOODY GOT WHAT WAS COMING TO HIM BY SCREWING YOU DAM THOUGHT YOU HAD A REAL FCK " JEFF" ON LINE HO MAY BE HE ALL READY DUMPED YOU FOUND YOU HAD A MENTAL STAY IN THE GREAT STATE OF LOUISIANA OR HAVE NOT PAID THEM BACK FOR YOUR STAY OR THE FOOD BANK WHEN YOU WERE ON THE STREETS. AND BY THE WAY DATS SAYS YOUR NOTHING MORE THAN A HO SO GET THAT STRIGHT I AM NOT DATS TY VERY MUCH HO YOUR SO DUMMMMMM YOU ARTICULATE WHAT HOW TO GET ONE TO SCREW YOU OFF LINE.
ugly truth

New Orleans, LA

#15 Mar 15, 2013
OneHundrethMonkey wrote:
Monkey I think we were twins separated at birth,
Wow, It's amazing, for a long time I thought I was alone,
OneHundrethMonke y

New Orleans, LA

#16 Mar 16, 2013
Hey Mrs C. I responded to you on all those questions yesterday I think. The ones about what they used for clothes and lotion in the olden times. I think topix deliberatly sensored my response as it was a bit over the top and slightly vulgar. So here, another "crack" at it.

They had plenty of goats and sheep. Thus wool for clothing. Silk if you were rich. Leather came from goat skin. Sandals were prolly made of wood with strapping made of goat skin. The rich went bare foot because they were carried aroung by the poor.

As for lotion, I guess it depended if you had the time to make some or not. Prolly used goat fat. But then again, there were lepors back then too. I don't think they had much in the way of primpy self soothing toiletries.
OneHundrethMonke y

New Orleans, LA

#17 Mar 16, 2013
"You sound grounded and articulate, I bet we could be friends"

Hey thanks, but after a while, you'd probably start to hate the overbearing male in me. I could tell you things that would make your head spin though.
For instance....did you know that we currently suffer from a 16 trillion national debt? But nobody knows who it is we actually owe that money to.
One more....did you know that modern man was engineered into existence by a visiting alien race so that we could become their work force and manipulated to worship them as Gods? It went ok for a while, until they started getting horny for our women. Then all hell broke loose. Remember the "200 fallen ones"? They were no angels!
OneHundrethMonke y

New Orleans, LA

#18 Mar 16, 2013
ugly truth wrote:
<quoted text>.
Monkey I think we were twins separated at birth,
Wow, It's amazing, for a long time I thought I was alone,
It's ok Brother. There are more!(13th Warrior)

Type these words into (Youtube) search "The Lost Book of Enki Part 1"
Life changing and very entertaining if you are worthy of the wisdom.
MrsCuldesac

United States

#19 Mar 16, 2013
Kmsl, thanks OneHundrethMonkey!
Lol, guess maybe I should buy me a Goat, after all Humble Man said we should try to live our lives like the stories in the Bible! Well follow to a T!
Heck I want to get to HEAVEN! Let's see: buy goat, sheep, and wood for my sandals! Lol, lol

I really do want to get to heaven, so to any on here if I hurt your feelings: I'm sorry!
Except for a few on my shit list!
You know who you are deep down in side!
Dawnie, yes you are still at the top!
Mitchell

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Mar 16, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Lol, guess maybe I should buy me a Goat, after all Humble Man said we should try to live our lives like the stories in the Bible! Well follow to a T!
Heck I want to get to HEAVEN! Let's see: buy goat, sheep, and wood for my sandals! Lol, lol
I really do want to get to heaven, so to any on here if I hurt your feelings: I'm sorry!
One good thing about having a SL is it can come in handy if you run out of TP!
OneHundrethMonke y

New Orleans, LA

#21 Mar 16, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Mrs C. be careful on your way to heaven. You will meet an entity claiming to be God. It is important that you ask of "it"..."If you are my God, then who is your God?" Just knowing this information alone will get you into at least the 7th level of heaven. From there, it will be up to you to state your free will of "wanting to see more and that you are not satisfied." The Egyptians were well aware of this and consequently, so now are the Free Masons and by my generosity, so are you aware.
MrsCuldesac

United States

#22 Mar 16, 2013
Mitchell wrote:
<quoted text>One good thing about having a SL is it can come in handy if you run out of TP!
I can't Woody, it's almost antique! Created some many years ago! Back when I was about 21! It s something to See! Lol, lol... Remember, Let's see I've got a Long Rap sheet, and skeletons in my closet & a lot of Secrets!
Think what that SHIT LIST looks like! Kmsl....
There's 2 parts to my list!
One list I forgive
The second, NEVER! Sorry, there are TWO people on the don't forgive! Lol
Dawnie she's on the first, she didn't take my Heart and kill it! The second list did!
Only two on that list, I hope the Devil takes their soul, and shows them around HELL for Eternity!
And as new things came up, there could possibly be a third to add!
Aren't you Glad I like you? Hahaha
Hope your enjoying your day:)
MrsCuldesac

United States

#23 Mar 16, 2013
OneHundrethMonkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrs C. be careful on your way to heaven. You will meet an entity claiming to be God. It is important that you ask of "it"..."If you are my God, then who is your God?" Just knowing this information alone will get you into at least the 7th level of heaven. From there, it will be up to you to state your free will of "wanting to see more and that you are not satisfied." The Egyptians were well aware of this and consequently, so now are the Free Masons and by my generosity, so are you aware.
May I ask, are you a Mason?
Thank you for your generosity.... I recently attended a funeral, family member, head mason was awesome! When he stopped speaking, I wanted to hear more! Lol
Mitchell

Oklahoma City, OK

#24 Mar 16, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't Woody, it's almost antique! Created some many years ago! Back when I was about 21! It s something to See! Lol, lol... Remember, Let's see I've got a Long Rap sheet, and skeletons in my closet & a lot of Secrets!
Think what that SHIT LIST looks like! Kmsl....
There's 2 parts to my list!
One list I forgive
The second, NEVER! Sorry, there are TWO people on the don't forgive! Lol
Dawnie she's on the first, she didn't take my Heart and kill it! The second list did!
Only two on that list, I hope the Devil takes their soul, and shows them around HELL for Eternity!
And as new things came up, there could possibly be a third to add!
Aren't you Glad I like you? Hahaha
Hope your enjoying your day:)
I understand and appreciate your feelings.
I am totally enjoying my afternoon. Biked on over to a car show. Some beautiful rides here.
Understanding and appreciating the ancient mysterys like my friend monkey I can understand the value of a hidden mystery on parchment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harson VS Stutes (Mar '14) 1 hr Start 368
Wassup with Chief Rost? 15 hr Right 47
Nick Faciane (Oct '10) Wed Interested 54
Abbeville chinese restaurant owners arrested. ... (Jan '14) Tue Fido 518
2015 Sheriffs Race (Jan '14) Tue Keith 746
Should Judge David Blanchet be removed from court (Jul '09) Oct 20 Get your Game on 624
Cattle Festival 2014 Oct 17 true 49
Abbeville Dating
Find my Match

Abbeville Jobs

Abbeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Abbeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Abbeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]