Abbeville, LA

#22 Dec 24, 2012
I like New China. I often go there to eat and I don't think it really nasty
Lol

Buffalo, NY

#23 Dec 25, 2012
Apple wrote:
I like New China. I often go there to eat and I don't think it really nasty
. So you're saying it's just a little nasty?
really

Abbeville, LA

#24 Dec 25, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>. So you're saying it's just a little nasty?
ate there once, they have ice cream next to soup, huh?? wont go back there.
Apple

Abbeville, LA

#25 Dec 27, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
ate there once, they have ice cream next to soup, huh?? wont go back there.
Some customer turn the water off so it becomes like that
Apple

Abbeville, LA

#26 Dec 27, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>. So you're saying it's just a little nasty?
Yes, no restaurants could make it very clean
Boied Crawlish

Abbeville, LA

#27 Dec 27, 2012
I worked at Golden Corral in Abbeville before and the place is dirter than New China
bad bad bad

Abbeville, LA

#28 Dec 27, 2012
you should read the ratings of nursing homes in area you think the restaurants are bad... and you place your people in there you can chose cook yourself or take care of your own, the thing is they all get called when going to have a inspection, if you think they just drop by no advance warnings i have a desert in louisiana to sell you
Junior

Houston, TX

#29 Dec 29, 2012
I don't see none of 'em with a violation for diggin in your nose and wipin the boogers on your apron, so I'm all good
close

Abbeville, LA

#30 Jan 1, 2013
Junior wrote:
I don't see none of 'em with a violation for diggin in your nose and wipin the boogers on your apron, so I'm all good
no they do that at cc's nasty place
le mangeur

Houston, TX

#31 Jan 2, 2013
Last trip to El Caminos for me. They mopped up a spill with the same bathroom mop full of urine/bleach. The rest of the meal was horrible just because it felt like eating while sitting in a public toilet.
Just Saiding

Abbeville, LA

#32 Jan 12, 2013
New China is nasty.
I saw once that a worker dropped a sweet & sour chicken and the worker look at it and put it back to the container. Also, the floor inside looks dirty and it's wet. Also there are roaches there. At least 85% of their food it expired, old, or bad.
They mix raw food with COOKED food!!! The eggs are NOT refrigerated. Workers DON'T wash hands when they dig their booger, touch a body part, or useing the toliet. When they taste if the soup is saltly enough, they dip their hand in the soup, SUCK on it, and put their hand back on the soup. Or they use a spoon to scoop some soup PUT it in thier mouth and reput the spoon in the soup

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34 Jan 12, 2013
I agree New China is nasty! Even a layer if dust on everything. The cash register is filty too.
PoorBastard

Kaplan, LA

#35 Jan 13, 2013
I limit myself and my family to eating out to about once a month. Take out about 4 times a month. Why, because my wife knows how to cook and she cooks good! She does what a real mom is supposed to do, tries to keep her family healthy and happy. That, and we can barely afford to eat out on just above $50,000 per year. No wellfare/disability trash here.

From the looks of those reports, that old style back woods redneck poor living we practice might be paying off after all!

It is the endless flow of customers that keep these dirty resturants in business. You don't care, because you are all lazy to some extent and you're always looking to the resturant business to give you some small sense of satisfaction in this life by having someone else do the work for you while you drink it up and live it up at what you think is the best table in the house. Probably the same table I sat at and put my hands on after I wiped my ass and forgot to warsh muh hands only minutes before.

home cooker

Abbeville, LA

#36 Jan 13, 2013
PoorBastard wrote:
I limit myself and my family to eating out to about once a month. Take out about 4 times a month. Why, because my wife knows how to cook and she cooks good! She does what a real mom is supposed to do, tries to keep her family healthy and happy. That, and we can barely afford to eat out on just above $50,000 per year. No wellfare/disability trash here.

From the looks of those reports, that old style back woods redneck poor living we practice might be paying off after all!

It is the endless flow of customers that keep these dirty resturants in business. You don't care, because you are all lazy to some extent and you're always looking to the resturant business to give you some small sense of satisfaction in this life by having someone else do the work for you while you drink it up and live it up at what you think is the best table in the house. Probably the same table I sat at and put my hands on after I wiped my ass and forgot to warsh muh hands only minutes before.
Thanks, so true, cook at home that way you know how its cooked..!

Location hidden

#37 Jan 13, 2013
Your poor wife!!! Must be nice to be served so well lol Sorry your only experience has been nasty dives. There are some very nice clean places to eat. Live a little!
MrsCuldesac

United States

#38 Jan 13, 2013
Dupuis, is nice! And the staff is the best!
They have the best service... Take your wife out for a lil treat there. Then y'all can sit at the Bar and have a nightcap
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#39 Jan 14, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Dupuis, is nice! And the staff is the best!
They have the best service... Take your wife out for a lil treat there. Then y'all can sit at the Bar and have a nightcap
I think Mrs. C. ought to open a restaurant. She cooks good and everything is so clean. I have a good location available near the hospital on Charity.
MrsCuldesac

United States

#40 Jan 14, 2013
Well, Fred thank u. I would love to have a little place, I could call Mrs.C's Just for you Fred!
It is in the city limits? Lol

Location hidden

#41 Aug 30, 2013
Mysterymix had put this up a while back. Very helpfull! Thank you again for the link. Now we can check our favorite places to eat. I see three major violations on someones report!

Location hidden

#42 Aug 30, 2013
Walls ceilings and floors not clean. Filthy cooking utensils. Food not thawed properly. Flies? Plumbing not kept up. Open trash in the back. Oh my! Mayby I will go some place else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Opinion needed 3 hr CKR 10
New sheriff VIII 8 hr Piblic 3
Matt Trahan 9 hr Want to get paid 8
Will Mike Klosoual or Kirk Champagne be th next... Sun Sammy Jones 1
to kneel or not to kneel-how do you feel about ... Oct 7 Discerner 4
News Acadia Parish Sheriff Captures Escaped Prisoner (Oct '07) Oct 4 JiP 3
Ronnie Suire (Dec '09) Oct 2 bro 14

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance