|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

gonna tell you wrote:
<quoted text>all you had to do was answer nicely what was asked and no im wrong it wasnt rehab its was called back then "mental hospital" a few months before he went to the mental hospital he was arrested for DRUGS!!
You know what? Go play in da street, xnd then if they don't run your Azz over, go TO HELL, well.
THAT'S Nice!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what? Go play in da street, xnd then if they don't run your Azz over, go TO HELL, well.
THAT'S Nice!
yeah what she said,
im no dummy

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fucking retard!
He did not take his own life!
It's so easy to just assume, isn't it?
But when a LOVE is so strong, that You just don't quit searching and investigating.... You soon know the TRUTH, from what some people in the authorities find it so EASY TO JUST LET IT BE ANOTHET SUICIDE! Things don't always happen the way things Look!
So, we know in our Hearts what really happened we really DO NOT GIVE A FLYING SHIT WHAT YOU THINK HAPPENED!
Bich i'll show you retard when i knock ya teeth through ya fat mouth, Simple question if you can't answer keep ya fat mouth shut dumbtard. You think you know everything you dont know jackshit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

im no dummy wrote:
<quoted text>Bich i'll show you retard when i knock ya teeth through ya fat mouth, Simple question if you can't answer keep ya fat mouth shut dumbtard. You think you know everything you dont know jackshit.
awww you're so cute when you're angry!!!!
im no dummy

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT'S Nice!
We all know you are going to hell burn baby burn kmsllllll!!!!!!!!!!
im no dummy

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Actually that was nice& calm.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Listen no dummy. The fact is he was very very loved by all who knew him. A very gental and sweet young man. He was beyond handsome he was truely beautifull. The face of a greek king. The kindest person I had ever met. I know of no one who disliked him..

Yes he did have some private demons. As close as we were he never shared them with me but I knew it was coke. His parents, being really loving and supportive parents. Did the right thing and sent him to then mental facility. By the fault of the staff, putting thier son in with real lunatics, resulted in this terrible tragedy. A suit was settled. No amount of money could be enough to replace such a peacefull pleasent human being. I love you Fran........ happy now jerk! No one wants to speak of it because it is still a painfull subject.
question was

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Was anyone arrested?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

With tears in my eyes I know that Mike is with him. If you knew Fran you knew Mike. Mike was killed in an auto accident. A few years ago. We always called him" Muscle Mike" lol They were best friends. Bet they are laughing at us right now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

question was wrote:
Was anyone arrested?
Thats it from me. I have a stong feeling you are evil. The eye is upon you. Let it see goodness.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

question was wrote:
Was anyone arrested?
Courthouse dude. Public records. Go there. Thanks for the buzz kill.
nope

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

lol no one is more evil than you and ya clan here. truth is you all bring up who you want to and can say what you want but when its someone you all know its not ok. yep topix is evil. i just found out the answer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

nope wrote:
lol no one is more evil than you and ya clan here. truth is you all bring up who you want to and can say what you want but when its someone you all know its not ok. yep topix is evil. i just found out the answer.
Well thank God maybe you will STFU now.
Caterpillar season

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

gonna tell you wrote:
<quoted text>son was on drugs hung himself while in rehab
Butt wipe stop talking about mr.Francis's son it's butt wipes like you that don't get the facts straight. it's not his fault he had personal issues you need to respect that fact he didn't kill himself he was murdered and it's not fair he had to die young
nooooooo

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
<quoted text>Well thank God maybe you will STFU now.
go play like ur reading the bible like mrs cul and u stfu biatch. we can bring up what we want to
nooooooo

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

yes
MrsCuldesac

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Still ugly wrote:
<quoted text>ahhh no ya can't, the powers to be
will block you.....
Lol, I second that!
u wish

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

thats nice
MrsCuldesac

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

u wish wrote:
thats nice
Lol, you don't even know how to bring it on!
It's capitalized dummy!
I must of pee'd in your cheerios really good recently?? I'm glad your here saying these things, that really shows me, I succeeded in what I set out to do...
Thats Nice!
citizen

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Fred wrote:
<quoted text>Have patience. Our meetings are public. We are having one next week, and that is one of the items on our agenda. Our agenda is always posted on the front door of City Hall. They usually last about an hour, but because of the amount of material we have to cover, this one may go a little longer or be continued to our next meeting next month. Feel free to call me if somethimg is bothering you. I will turn it im as a citizen complaint and get results. After the Cleanest City Contest, I will get with a couple of City Councilmembers and the Mayor and see what streets they would like me to concentrate on. You can also call City Hall direct and ask for Donna in the tax department. She will see that your problem gets resolved. During tax season, they ask me to go slow on the junked cars, because of lack of manpower the city has. But after the beginning of May till November the season is open, and I am hunting.
Way to much in this city to get resolved. Like I said 20 years to late problem to for gone, you can hunt every year from May to November and we will still be where we are today..Resole by having a hearing at city hall with no council memebers present, let them represent there district and try to take control of the city.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Abbeville Discussions

Search the Abbeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 4 hr Not Landrieu 2,698
God? 6 hr OneHundrethMonkey 70
Harson VS Stutes 7 hr rollng eyes 121
2015 Sheriffs Race (Jan '14) Thu better things 608
How to save money in utility bills ? Wed yep 6
Abbeville chinese restaurant owners arrested. ... (Jan '14) Jul 30 Stell Lee 395
April Ho - How many times has she been busted Jul 28 honecombpoppa 35
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Jul 25 jon 26
•••
•••
•••
Abbeville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Abbeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000