Plaisance for Mayor
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#82 Mar 15, 2013
Caterpillar season wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry not brezzo try again iam not that old and iam not a boy iam a girl iam real good friends with plaisance I so happen to be related to a council member I attend all city council meetings.don't take pitty on me cause I have a mild form of autism but i take that as a gift that god made me special in his eyes.I always wondered what was wrong with breezo but don't ever call me him or relate me to him.ok I am way smarter than him.
I was the one that spoke at the last meeting about the tires that was picked up by the exotic dancer who needed community service hours, and she got them by picking up 17 tires from the side of the road for the cleanest city contest. I gave the pictures of the tires before and after to the council members and the Mayor.
ugly truth

Lafayette, LA

#83 Mar 15, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately, he passed away at a young age.
I can't believe its been ten years already,
I miss him a lot, I can still hear his voice,
He was a very kind hearted beautiful soul
Caterpillar season

United States

#84 Mar 15, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>I was the one that spoke at the last meeting about the tires that was picked up by the exotic dancer who needed community service hours, and she got them by picking up 17 tires from the side of the road for the cleanest city contest. I gave the pictures of the tires before and after to the council members and the Mayor.
Ok yes it's true I was there you made everybody laugh I was like wats so funny and I told you about the part in Tyler perry play marrige councilor yep that's me I want to tell you so bad who Iam but I can't but I got you on who you are I thought you might have been somebody from there.we will be to the next meetin tuseday.oh we sat next to your wife for that meeting.
Caterpillar season

United States

#85 Mar 15, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately, he passed away at a young age.
Well I several pictures of him shared by his mom I found out last year in the summer that he had son and I found an article by accident looking saying about it oh I think I sat outside and cried for a lil while I say pictures can speak a lot if words but the people and the picture tells lots of stories and his picture must have spoke out to me for some reason well we go to his grave often as we can put flowers and little things call him a friend talk to him I have learned about him little by little I think he likes us to go and sit and talk to him.sorry scuba Steve but I think you shouldn't have brought this up again cause I see there are people who cared about him including people that don't know him such as my self all you can do wonder just what ever you do don't ask mr.Fran cause it's very hard for him only a person with feelings can understand.so scuba Steve find another subject to talk on just made me sad again.
MrsCuldesac

Houston, TX

#86 Mar 15, 2013
:(:( as im reading just made me shed a tear... Caterpillar you have a Big heart!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#87 Mar 15, 2013
I miss Fran too. I was with him just a few days before this terrble tragedy. Sometimes God really pisses me off.
citizen

Abbeville, LA

#88 Mar 16, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>You are showing your ignorance. Go fix some computers, but remember hacking is a felony. Nothing is going to bite them because they are doing a good job. We, on the planning commission, will be promoting some ordinances to the City Council which will be for the betterment of the City and make our city safer for its citizens, among other benefits. Mr. Funderburk did a great job of drafting them, and I will be voting for them. I feel confident they will pass.
This commission might be good but it's about 20 years to late because no matter what at the end of the day we will still have a city of old empty buildings,junk houses and trashy lots, that is Abbeville
gonna tell you

Houston, TX

#89 Mar 16, 2013
Scuba Steve wrote:
Wasn't this thread supposed to be about plaisance? I want to know what happened to his son
son was on drugs hung himself while in rehab
MrsCuldesac

Franklinton, LA

#90 Mar 16, 2013
gonna tell you wrote:
<quoted text>son was on drugs hung himself while in rehab
You have no Clue! You enjoy posting this? You have No Respect! And if you don't know all the circumstances you shouldn't boast about something you really Know Nothing About!!!
And save your fucking Breath about what you know I know, You will try to come back and post!
Save it!
Some people!

Oh and NOTFADEAWAY, don't be mad at God, for what happened that day. He is not to Blame sweety, blame the humans.... God gives us our own WILL , in this Life! It's us humans that create tragedy! in my circumstances, I don't ever blame him!

It's a very hard thing to grieve knowing the Death of a loved one, is really never solved! Your never at Peace! Really! But with God you get through the days & nights keeping your Faith!
God bless the Plaisance Family always....
MrsC

Location hidden

#91 Mar 16, 2013
gonna tell you wrote:
<quoted text>son was on drugs hung himself while in rehab
Talk about you don't know shit!!! He did not kill himself. He was hung by another patient. He was murdered. Do your homework pinhead. Studid ass people!
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#92 Mar 16, 2013
Caterpillar season wrote:
<quoted text>Ok yes it's true I was there you made everybody laugh I was like wats so funny and I told you about the part in Tyler perry play marrige councilor yep that's me I want to tell you so bad who Iam but I can't but I got you on who you are I thought you might have been somebody from there.we will be to the next meetin tuseday.oh we sat next to your wife for that meeting.
I remember you. Yes, they were laughing, but those strippers can use a shovel. Climbing a stripper pole requires a lot of strength. She worked for her five hours and was happy to do it.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#93 Mar 16, 2013
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
This commission might be good but it's about 20 years to late because no matter what at the end of the day we will still have a city of old empty buildings,junk houses and trashy lots, that is Abbeville
Have patience. Our meetings are public. We are having one next week, and that is one of the items on our agenda. Our agenda is always posted on the front door of City Hall. They usually last about an hour, but because of the amount of material we have to cover, this one may go a little longer or be continued to our next meeting next month. Feel free to call me if somethimg is bothering you. I will turn it im as a citizen complaint and get results. After the Cleanest City Contest, I will get with a couple of City Councilmembers and the Mayor and see what streets they would like me to concentrate on. You can also call City Hall direct and ask for Donna in the tax department. She will see that your problem gets resolved. During tax season, they ask me to go slow on the junked cars, because of lack of manpower the city has. But after the beginning of May till November the season is open, and I am hunting.
blame games

Abbeville, LA

#94 Mar 16, 2013
I find it funny that when someone takes their own life they always resort to blaming others.
wow

Abbeville, LA

#95 Mar 16, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
<quoted text>Talk about you don't know shit!!! He did not kill himself. He was hung by another patient. He was murdered. Do your homework pinhead. Studid ass people!
So who murdered him was there an arrest?
MrsCuldesac

Franklinton, LA

#96 Mar 16, 2013
blame games wrote:
I find it funny that when someone takes their own life they always resort to blaming others.
You are a fucking retard!
He did not take his own life!

It's so easy to just assume, isn't it?
But when a LOVE is so strong, that You just don't quit searching and investigating.... You soon know the TRUTH, from what some people in the authorities find it so EASY TO JUST LET IT BE ANOTHET SUICIDE! Things don't always happen the way things Look!
So, we know in our Hearts what really happened we really DO NOT GIVE A FLYING SHIT WHAT YOU THINK HAPPENED!
MrsCuldesac

Franklinton, LA

#97 Mar 16, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text> So who murdered him was there an arrest?

NOTFADEAWAY, I was about to post, but this one is all yours!
I'd like to say a few things but it was directed to you, I just noticed!
ugly truth

Lafayette, LA

#98 Mar 16, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fucking retard!
He did not take his own life!
It's so easy to just assume, isn't it?
But when a LOVE is so strong, that You just don't quit searching and investigating.... You soon know the TRUTH, from what some people in the authorities find it so EASY TO JUST LET IT BE ANOTHET SUICIDE! Things don't always happen the way things Look!
So, we know in our Hearts what really happened we really DO NOT GIVE A FLYING SHIT WHAT YOU THINK HAPPENED!
thank you d, some body had to say
it! and you said it all!
gonna tell you

Houston, TX

#99 Mar 16, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no Clue! You enjoy posting this? You have No Respect! And if you don't know all the circumstances you shouldn't boast about something you really Know Nothing About!!!
And save your fucking Breath about what you know I know, You will try to come back and post!
Save it!
Some people!
Oh and NOTFADEAWAY, don't be mad at God, for what happened that day. He is not to Blame sweety, blame the humans.... God gives us our own WILL , in this Life! It's us humans that create tragedy! in my circumstances, I don't ever blame him!
It's a very hard thing to grieve knowing the Death of a loved one, is really never solved! Your never at Peace! Really! But with God you get through the days & nights keeping your Faith!
God bless the Plaisance Family always....
MrsC
all you had to do was answer nicely what was asked and no im wrong it wasnt rehab its was called back then "mental hospital" a few months before he went to the mental hospital he was arrested for DRUGS!!

Location hidden

#100 Mar 16, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
NOTFADEAWAY, I was about to post, but this one is all yours!
I'd like to say a few things but it was directed to you, I just noticed!
I' not doing his homework for him! Just do like Fred. Go to the court house. It's called public records. Nosey! He was a wonderful guy.

Location hidden

#101 Mar 16, 2013
Maybe Fred could do that for you next he's there digging in somebodies bussiness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vermillion parish schools 1 hr huh 5
why does the sheriff keep deleting my thread 2 hr Frith 74
Best psychic in duson (Aug '11) Aug 20 Lil menard 18
cloud seeding with all the flooding?? Aug 19 Pilot 2
Hwy 14 bridge (Jul '15) Aug 19 Kylie 11
Directors after Directors Aug 18 Knucklehead 6
Trash and Garbage Pickup Complaint (Oct '08) Aug 18 Brenda Migues 225
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Jul '16 Florida and cox c... 58

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abbeville Mortgages