Plaisance for Mayor
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
lol

Abbeville, LA

#285 Mar 26, 2013
hmm the things that play out in that on line ho head this crazy cajun fcker for took a cajun then stabbed them in back hmm the things that play out in on line ho head on line ho why you not trying to fck one of thm? Instead of picking up men off line to fck.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#286 Mar 26, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>And when you return to Bremerton as the CEO of a HUGE an successful Cajun born business, will be telling the community full of Soldiers what you think of thm? These are soldiers who are preparing for live combat to protect your Cajun fkt up rights, will be letting them know that you think they are nothing but a bunch of military minded robots?
You're outta your territory up here. We honor those who protect us and go out of our way to trying to fill in the void of War. Go figure that a two faced Cajun would come up here for take a soldier's business while stabbing them in the back at the same time.
Dammed right I will. Go blow it out your waffle maker. Biotch!
lol

Abbeville, LA

#287 Mar 27, 2013
Really on line ho you honor those that protect us cause you sure do alot of bashing of Cajuns that have served Our Country thats right you honor on line fcks sorry thought you ment the ones that Defend Our Country we realize you go out your way to fck off line men then stab them in back go figure.
munchcan

United States

#288 Jun 21, 2013
Did his son kill himself or was he killed not sure and what kind of drugs he was on.

Location hidden

#289 Jun 21, 2013
He was murdered by another patient. He was a wonderful loveing kind person. He was beyond handsome. THE most beautiful person I ever met.

Location hidden

#290 Jun 21, 2013
Concerning this topic. Fransis would make a great Mayor.
Local hoe

United States

#291 Jun 22, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
Concerning this topic. Fransis would make a great Mayor.
you must have screwed his son. I would not let my male son around you even though you could teach him a trick or two. He is eighteen right up your alleys
munchcan

United States

#292 Jun 22, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
He was murdmered by another patient. He was a wonderful loveing kind person. He was beyond handsome. THE most beautiful person I ever met.
like why he was at greenwell springs hospital poor thing.what happened that he was put there so far away from home.

Location hidden

#293 Jun 22, 2013
Your thought less words are only meant to harm. Google "empathy" you heartless pig.
hmmmmm

Abbeville, LA

#294 Jun 23, 2013
Is that the place they send people to, that WORK for Abbeville Genral whom use drugs for Rehab run by DHH. Are is it the pay out of pocket one that they send them to in North Louisiana.Either way heard they moved Greenwell Springs pts to Jackson Louisiana.
wow

Abbeville, LA

#295 Jun 23, 2013
They have to pay out of pocket.
cajun1

Abbeville, LA

#296 Jun 25, 2013
Read articles on 337post.com/100202-fjp.html for more on the shortcomings of Francis Plaisance, the city's ambulance chaser.
cajun1

Abbeville, LA

#297 Jun 25, 2013
Typo in previous posting..wrong link.

Correct Link: 337post.com/yoyo/fjp.html for more on the shortcomings of Francis Plaisance, the city's ambulance chaser.
peedy purple tongue

Darby, PA

#298 Jul 21, 2013
cajun1 wrote:
Typo in previous posting..wrong link.
Correct Link: 337post.com/yoyo/fjp.html for more on the shortcomings of Francis Plaisance, the city's ambulance chaser.
idiots mad cause he have something they don't got respect for other human beings

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Herod teacher arrested 6 hr Thought so 4
Judge Keaty loves football and bad politics. (Nov '10) 11 hr Jess1418 40
everyone loves couvillon 12 hr Sammy 69
News Louisiana OMV Offers Option to Cancel License P... Sep 24 Duck lives matter 5
New Vermilion County Arrests (Mar '14) Sep 19 Vermilion 5
Gary Johnson for president Sep 16 Truth be told 6
cloud seeding with all the flooding?? Sep 16 Truth be told 11

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abbeville Mortgages