Plaisance for Mayor
drop dead fred

Abbeville, LA

#196 Mar 19, 2013
you blame me for your admitted drug use now fred you put you and your family and friends on topix really fred go sell sum panties i am not mire dum azz for the last time dam those after effects of drug use its notfadeaway, no its O P no its woody its santa who is it fred what happen in college you never did answer that up standing citizen out of respect for any one you had a lot of that respect for your buddies when you were here posting their names out DON"T DO DRUGS just look what it has done to fred or admit you have and get on a govern board of Abbeville.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#197 Mar 19, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
<quoted text>and you sell dildeauxs and stripper supplies! so what!
I sell diamonds at great prices. That is my wife's business
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#198 Mar 19, 2013
Equal rights for all wrote:
Hey Humpty Dumpty, since you brag so much about getting old vehicles out of yards, why don't you report yourself? You have an old boat with a flat tire parked in your yard right off of a highway coming into Abbeville. You tried to sell it but no one wanted it, so you just pulled it back in your yard and junked it. And I am not JB, but I did see you yesterday in Abbeville
There is no ordinance against junked boats, and a flat tire just needs some air, does not make it junk.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#199 Mar 19, 2013
drop dead fred wrote:
you blame me for your admitted drug use now fred you put you and your family and friends on topix really fred go sell sum panties i am not mire dum azz for the last time dam those after effects of drug use its notfadeaway, no its O P no its woody its santa who is it fred what happen in college you never did answer that up standing citizen out of respect for any one you had a lot of that respect for your buddies when you were here posting their names out DON"T DO DRUGS just look what it has done to fred or admit you have and get on a govern board of Abbeville.
The drugs I did was before I was appointed on a governing board. If you want to know what I am doing at the meetings, look on the net. They are posted. Or come to the meetings. The next one is Thursday at City Hall at 11AM. We will be discussing the new plans for Mid South Bank along with a sign ordinance and an abandoned building ordinance. The agenda is posted on the front door at City Hall. Bet you don't show up, because you rather criticise what I am doing, when you don't even know what I am doing because you are too scared to come to a public meeting. All you are is a keyboard so called know it all. Until you have put in as much time and effort as me in trying to upgrade this city, you should keep your mouth shut, because you know a lot less than I do.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#200 Mar 19, 2013
drop dead fred wrote:
What has it done to me? Just give you the same shit to talk about over and over again. Last time your closet was opened, a bunch of skeletons fell out, including the 87 votes you go when you ran for Mayor. What a joke.
drop dead fred

Abbeville, LA

#201 Mar 20, 2013
fred you should of kept Your Mouth Shut is that what you were trying to say fred what did you do in college fred yes and I want stop, so what you said it fred. Now Abbeville has admitted drug user on a govern board.The Mayor must want to crawl under a rock when he even hears your name fred you are such an embarrassment to the City and Parish ""you go when you ran for Mayor"" yes what a joke you are fred missed the punch line may be your college buddie can tell us the rest of the story,should we ask him fred you seem to be avoiding the question your admitted drug use fred should be enuff for any one to avoid you though fred
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#202 Mar 20, 2013
drop dead fred wrote:
fred you should of kept Your Mouth Shut is that what you were trying to say fred what did you do in college fred yes and I want stop, so what you said it fred. Now Abbeville has admitted drug user on a govern board.The Mayor must want to crawl under a rock when he even hears your name fred you are such an embarrassment to the City and Parish ""you go when you ran for Mayor"" yes what a joke you are fred missed the punch line may be your college buddie can tell us the rest of the story,should we ask him fred you seem to be avoiding the question your admitted drug use fred should be enuff for any one to avoid you though fred
The Mayor thinks I am an asset to the city or he would not have picked me to be the Cleanest City Chairman again. He always tells me I am doing a good job. How do you know what is in his mind, or you a mind reader, or did you hack his computer? Bill Clinton admitted to past drug use, and he was the President of the US, so has Obama. So what is your point? What happened years ago is in no way changing who I am today. I made a mistake and I admit to it, but the effects are long gone.
drop dead fred

Abbeville, LA

#203 Mar 20, 2013
this id!ot now thats sum funny chit comparing your self to Presidents really the effects are gone really fred now don't crack my rib laughing @your dum azz.If he thinks you he must of done drugs too ooo where's that college answer.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#205 Mar 20, 2013
He's what we call " ate up " LMAO
Campaign

Lafayette, LA

#206 Mar 20, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>The Mayor thinks I am an asset to the city or he would not have picked me to be the Cleanest City Chairman again. He always tells me I am doing a good job. How do you know what is in his mind, or you a mind reader, or did you hack his computer? Bill Clinton admitted to past drug use, and he was the President of the US, so has Obama. So what is your point? What happened years ago is in no way changing who I am today. I made a mistake and I admit to it, but the effects are long gone.
No Fred you are mistaken again. You are the chairman because the mayor is your cousin and you help out with his campaign when election time comes around.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#207 Mar 20, 2013
And you work for FREE
MrsCuldesac

Houston, TX

#208 Mar 20, 2013
Not to change the topic, but hey Fred... How many years probation again did the slime Ball get?& if you don't mind the date y'all went to court... Cannot remember which post you Posted that on... I'll need copies of what was actually said... Thanks
Thanks NOTFADEAWAY y'all may get back to discussion...lol
HoPe everyone is doing good today, today is A Great Day, anyhow it was chilly this morning, The Sun is Shining now, enjoy ya'lls day!
MrsC.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#209 Mar 20, 2013
drop dead fred wrote:
this id!ot now thats sum funny chit comparing your self to Presidents really the effects are gone really fred now don't crack my rib laughing @your dum azz.If he thinks you he must of done drugs too ooo where's that college answer.
I explained I left out the word not. But I will have it corrected for you now. I have never had any sexual relations with any male. Now, are you satisfied?
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#210 Mar 20, 2013
Campaign wrote:
<quoted text>
No Fred you are mistaken again. You are the chairman because the mayor is your cousin and you help out with his campaign when election time comes around.
He has other cousins that help out in his campaign too, plus there was no campaign in seven years. He ran unopposed. We came out first in state last year, so I must be doing someting right besides being helpful and related to the Mayor. By the way, the Mayor is a distant cousin of mine. We had the same great great grandmother.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#211 Mar 20, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Not to change the topic, but hey Fred... How many years probation again did the slime Ball get?& if you don't mind the date y'all went to court... Cannot remember which post you Posted that on... I'll need copies of what was actually said... Thanks
Thanks NOTFADEAWAY y'all may get back to discussion...lol
HoPe everyone is doing good today, today is A Great Day, anyhow it was chilly this morning, The Sun is Shining now, enjoy ya'lls day!
MrsC.
six months probation. We went to court on March 6, 2013. He pleaded no contest, and the judge fined him $200. The judge explained to him if he stole again less than $500, it would be a misdomeanor, but if he stole anything worth value a third time, it would be a felony.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#212 Mar 20, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
And you work for FREE
That is correct. It actually costs me money for gasoline, etc, but it is worth it to make the city look better. I consider it money well spent.
Hitower

Abbeville, LA

#213 Mar 20, 2013
Francis is a horrible choice for mayor
USL Alumni

Lafayette, LA

#214 Mar 20, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>I explained I left out the word not. But I will have it corrected for you now. I have never had any sexual relations with any male. Now, are you satisfied?
Hey wait, you are asking someone who is posting as "drop dead fred", who seems to be a MALE if he is satisfied? Wasn't that what was asked in college?
MrsCuldesac

Houston, TX

#215 Mar 20, 2013
Hitower wrote:
Francis is a horrible choice for mayor
May I ask who would you think could be a great Mayor? I'm just asking, I don't live in the City, but I do love our little Town, and I think it could be uplifted quiet a bit... Thank God for the organizations they have, and for those as Save the Franks, Sounds in the Square... It's keeping business downtown alive and going, that matters most of all and bringing tourists here.
Well have anybody in mind?
New mayor

Lafayette, LA

#216 Mar 20, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
May I ask who would you think could be a great Mayor? I'm just asking, I don't live in the City, but I do love our little Town, and I think it could be uplifted quiet a bit... Thank God for the organizations they have, and for those as Save the Franks, Sounds in the Square... It's keeping business downtown alive and going, that matters most of all and bringing tourists here.
Well have anybody in mind?
How about that convict that you supported against Francis? Maybe he could get a pardon and you could get a job as Secretary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for crystal broussard or buotte 10 hr Who 7
Operation Repo 21 hr Cassey 9
Amelia Astbury junkie thief Mar 23 Wow 6
Coulee Kinney drainage tax renewal Mar 21 Public Record 8
Poll Guys would you have sex with a shemale? Do you ... (Dec '15) Mar 18 Nightrider 22
Beausoliel Broussards Mar 14 Smart 3
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Mar 12 Fu cox 72

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abbeville Mortgages