Twiggy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Not after what he pulled on the Lowe's fiasco.
TJs Opinion

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Judged:

I doubt it. He is too power hungry. Just ask anyone on his Cattle Festival Board. He thinks he can make decisions without his board and will likely try that with the City Council.
Twiggy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

I spoke to someone tonight. He has never been in politics. Nothing in his closet either. He would make a great mayor. He doesn't want to run against Mr. Piazza. I think I can get him to run if it is only Mr. Plaisance and Mr. Campbell. Mr. Carlton would be better than Mr. Plaisance. Mr. Plaisance is power hungry. He lost the last election to someone from Kaplan. He will lose for Mayor, too.
Mr. Plaisance is a preacher and loves Mr. Coleman. This with his vote on the Lowe's fiasco will do him in very quickly.
Camella Street

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Judged:

I don't think people know the half of what he has done since he has been in office. If he can't control a person he eliminates them. Look what he did to Chad Edwards.
Twiggy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Judged:

Camella Street wrote:
I don't think people know the half of what he has done since he has been in office. If he can't control a person he eliminates them. Look what he did to Chad Edwards.
He is a BACKSTABBER!!!! Even though I am voting for Mr. Broussard, I do think Mr. Edwards was played dirty by Mr. Plaisance. Mr. Plaisance has made a lot of enemies since he was elected. especially among educated people both black and white.
Twiggy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

TJs Opinion wrote:
I doubt it. He is too power hungry. Just ask anyone on his Cattle Festival Board. He thinks he can make decisions without his board and will likely try that with the City Council.
And remember he is good friends with his neighbor, Mr. Coleman. And the seacret Lowe's $500,000 letter of intent that he kept away from us will do him in.
Red High Heels

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Judged:

lol at backstabber...
Plaisance The Backstabber

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

He lied in his article that he wrote about Lowe's in the newspaper a few Sundays back. The truth came out tonight. What else is he lying about?
Duchess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Judged:

Our Lord asks us to be kind to one another so I will only say NO!NO!NO! NO! Please no. Please no.
Camella Street

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Judged:

Everyone needs to go to a council meeting and see Francis P in action. It is a three ring circus and his is the ring leader.
TJs Opinion

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

Judged:

Camella Street wrote:
Everyone needs to go to a council meeting and see Francis P in action. It is a three ring circus and his is the ring leader.
More like the "head clown".
Camella Street

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

Judged:

These five councilman will go down as the worse in the History of the city of Abbeville. They will destroy our city.
Graceland Ave

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

Twiggy wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a BACKSTABBER!!!! Even though I am voting for Mr. Broussard, I do think Mr. Edwards was played dirty by Mr. Plaisance. Mr. Plaisance has made a lot of enemies since he was elected. especially among educated people both black and white.
Who did he stab in the back?
Goose

Patterson, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

Judged:

one of them has been there as long as history
Gustav

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

Graceland Ave wrote:
<quoted text> Who did he stab in the back?
Chad edwards.

“The truth will set you free”

Since: Aug 08

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

Judged:

My brother and sisters. This is Burr Rabbitt. Lets be nice out there. I leaving tonite to pick up my grandchild in beaumant becasue of that storm. mr. plaiscens is a nice man and whoever started this topex is against him. he will make a fine mayor for our little city. you all have to much greed and envie in your souls. lets remeber the what the bible said about csating stones. the truth will set you free. have a nice nite and hope to talk to yall soon. br
TJs Opinion

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

Judged:

Burr Rabbit wrote:
My brother and sisters. This is Burr Rabbitt. Lets be nice out there. I leaving tonite to pick up my grandchild in beaumant becasue of that storm. mr. plaiscens is a nice man and whoever started this topex is against him. he will make a fine mayor for our little city. you all have to much greed and envie in your souls. lets remeber the what the bible said about csating stones. the truth will set you free. have a nice nite and hope to talk to yall soon. br
17 posts on this topix and only ONE speaking well of Francis P.? Doesn't that make you think? Things that make you go, Hummmm!
Josephine

Kaplan, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2008

Judged:

TJs Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
17 posts on this topix and only ONE speaking well of Francis P.? Doesn't that make you think? Things that make you go, Hummmm!
Let's make it TWO speaking well of Francis. I love Mr. Francis. He is a well rounded person with excellent ideas. He is a very family oriented person. One reason that he lost the election to Jonathan Perry was because he waited to long to announce that he was running. And as far as him being all "buddy buddy" with Rick Coleman is a lie. He was one of Rick's sidekicks while Rick was running for Chief of Police and Mr. Francis helped Rick all the way to the end. However, once Rick won, he turned his back on Mr. Francis. They are not as close as they used to be.
Camella Street

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2008

Judged:

Josephine wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's make it TWO speaking well of Francis. I love Mr. Francis. He is a well rounded person with excellent ideas. He is a very family oriented person. One reason that he lost the election to Jonathan Perry was because he waited to long to announce that he was running. And as far as him being all "buddy buddy" with Rick Coleman is a lie. He was one of Rick's sidekicks while Rick was running for Chief of Police and Mr. Francis helped Rick all the way to the end. However, once Rick won, he turned his back on Mr. Francis. They are not as close as they used to be.
The chief turned his back on Plaisance just like Plaisance turned his to many of his supporters.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of277
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Abbeville Forum right now

Search the Abbeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abbeville chinese restaurant owners arrested. ... 24 min lemonjello 149
Should Councilman Wayne Landry be recalled? 2 hr Reality 93
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 4 hr Red Dodge Pickup 2,102
2015 Sheriffs Race 14 hr justice 339
Harson VS Stutes 20 hr fedup 47
Drug Hotspots (Jun '12) Apr 16 sad 458
Harson and Corruption Apr 15 mysterymix 12
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Mar 22 Susan 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Abbeville Jobs

•••
•••