Dirty pampers in parking lot at walmart

Posted in the Abbeville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Helen of Troy

Lafayette, LA

#1 Jul 27, 2008
You step out of your car and there on pavement sits a dirty pamper. It's not even rolled up. Not only a biohazardous waste but so totally inconsiderate of other people as well as environment.
coxablocken

Baton Rouge, LA

#2 Jul 27, 2008
yes it is helen.it also sucks when you dont see it and run over it.
Helen of Troy

Lafayette, LA

#3 Jul 27, 2008
What do u think makes people so selfish and uncaring ? I also wonder what kind of message it sends to their own children as well as any others who might witness the crime.
coxablocken

Baton Rouge, LA

#4 Jul 28, 2008
ppl have lost all repect for themselves and others.
coxablocken

Baton Rouge, LA

#5 Jul 28, 2008
*respect
Todd Travasos

Milton, LA

#6 Jul 28, 2008
They don't care. The Wal Mart employees will pick them up and dispose of the dirty diapers for them.
ugly betty

Patterson, LA

#7 Jul 28, 2008
and most of the people that do this are buying these with government assistance money.

“Ben Doverforme”

Since: Jul 08

Sulphur, La.

#8 Jul 28, 2008
maybe they paid for it with a construction loan
Todd Travasos

Milton, LA

#9 Jul 28, 2008
ugly betty wrote:
and most of the people that do this are buying these with government assistance money.
Don't even get me started on the government assistance frauds. I see it every day in the rent houses. You would be surprised the number of people that work in the underground economy for "cash".
Helen of Troy

Lafayette, LA

#10 Jul 28, 2008
Wow !!Three new cans of worms opened. Walmart employees who have to pick up nasty diapers, government assistance money and construction loans. This could get interesting.
Peanut Head

Gueydan, LA

#11 Jul 28, 2008
Can you imagine what these people's homes must be like if they throw dirty diapers out their car... How disgusting!!

“Ben Doverforme”

Since: Jul 08

Sulphur, La.

#12 Jul 28, 2008
Yeah.

The probably smell nice and are clean because they dump their mess in the parking lot before they go home.

Has anybody stepped in one yet?

Wal-Mart must have to pay good for someone to do that for their job.
justchillin

Milton, LA

#13 Jul 30, 2008
I don't think they should be able to buy name brand diapers with government assistance while us working class people have to buy generic diapers (or cloth) because we can barely afford them. Either way, this is just nasty. I feel that a lot (not all) of people receiving government assistance are just plain lazy. They get everything basically for free so why have respect for anyone else? I think they should be given help for 2 months in order to find a job and then be cut off. If someone can't find work in 2 months, they're not looking hard.
Raccoon Dog

Lafayette, LA

#14 Jul 30, 2008
Attention Vermilion Parish School Board - please include in your Child Care Development curriculum for the upcoming school year "Proper Disposal of Your Baby's Nasty, Stinky Diaper".
Gingie

Lafayette, LA

#15 Jul 30, 2008
Raccoon Dog wrote:
Attention Vermilion Parish School Board - please include in your Child Care Development curriculum for the upcoming school year "Proper Disposal of Your Baby's Nasty, Stinky Diaper".
Coon dog, do you think people that leave dirty diapers anywhere are in school or even know anybody in school?
justchillin

Milton, LA

#16 Jul 30, 2008
They are in our school system. Most are in grades 6-12, but there was a fifth grader pregnant.
smroses7

Barrington, RI

#17 Aug 4, 2008
Sugar Shack wrote:
maybe they paid for it with a construction loan
Now that is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. Actually that doesn't make the folks that took the loans all that bad what is bad are the multibillionaires taking obscene profits and your taxes paying for it such as the Bear Sterns Bailout and now Freddie Mac and Fannie May. Perfect quote not mine "The executives are socailizing their Losses and Privatizing their profits"
ugly betty

Patterson, LA

#18 Aug 4, 2008
what that got to do with shity diapers
smroses7

Barrington, RI

#19 Aug 4, 2008
Just ask your government a simple question why has for the past 30 years the entire country has been taxed and suposidly paying through Army Corps of Engineers for prooper maintenance and upgrades to the levees to prevent the New Orleans disaster. I ask one simple question where did the money go?????? Any responses can come to me directly [email protected]
Susan DD

Milton, LA

#20 Aug 4, 2008
smroses7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. Actually that doesn't make the folks that took the loans all that bad what is bad are the multibillionaires taking obscene profits and your taxes paying for it such as the Bear Sterns Bailout and now Freddie Mac and Fannie May. Perfect quote not mine "The executives are socailizing their Losses and Privatizing their profits"
No executive is as crooked as Chris Lebouve

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taxicabs in Abbeville 15 hr Drivingroundtown 3
Unlicensed Unregistered Contractors In Vermilio... (Mar '14) 15 hr Justsaying 52
love our VPSO 18 hr Fed up 12
town workers Mon Bruh 2
VPSB members (May '16) Nov 30 No way 15
Poll Next Abbeville Chief of Police (Oct '15) Nov 30 never real chief 89
Next POTUS Nov 21 The real JB 33
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Oct '16 Michael 66

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abbeville Mortgages