First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just Wondering

Abbeville, LA

#1 Jun 30, 2012
Have you or someone you know ever been permanently healed by a chiropractor or do most patients experience some temporary relief resulting in what seems like endless follow-up visits only to achieve no lasting relief? Sort of like playing a bad round of golf but when you birdie the 18th hole you're right back the next day for another bad round.
After many visits and many payments were you ever told that you needed to see a doctor because they didn't know what else to do for you?(You probably didn't get any kind of refund either even though you are in the same shape as you were on the first visit).

Just wondering what others have experienced.
back pain

New Iberia, LA

#2 Jun 30, 2012
I've gone to 7 different chiropractors in the last 32 years, and It's always been the same, temporary relief only, never a cure.
yesforsure

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jun 30, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
Have you or someone you know ever been permanently healed by a chiropractor or do most patients experience some temporary relief resulting in what seems like endless follow-up visits only to achieve no lasting relief? Sort of like playing a bad round of golf but when you birdie the 18th hole you're right back the next day for another bad round.
After many visits and many payments were you ever told that you needed to see a doctor because they didn't know what else to do for you?(You probably didn't get any kind of refund either even though you are in the same shape as you were on the first visit).
Just wondering what others have experienced.
A girl I work is constantly going to her Chiropractor and is constantly complaining about pain. Told her not to bother just send him a check.
yesforsure

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jun 30, 2012
*work with
Witch Doctor

Abbeville, LA

#5 Jun 30, 2012
Send me a check, I'll rattle da bones and cure you for sure. It doesn't matter what's wrong with you, da spirits heal anything.
super true voo doo

New Iberia, LA

#6 Jul 1, 2012
Ya needa som super true voo doo
granny

Abbeville, LA

#7 Jul 2, 2012
go to a real doctor. They will help you a lot more.
nobodys friend

New Iberia, LA

#8 Jul 2, 2012
granny wrote:
go to a real doctor. They will help you a lot more.
I agree for a fee, they be better than me.........
nobodys friend

New Iberia, LA

#9 Jul 2, 2012
nobodys friend wrote:
<quoted text> I agree for a fee, they be better than me.........
careful, two dolls me can make, 1 for Da witch and 1 for Da itch, better stay nobody, friend
super true voo doo

New Iberia, LA

#10 Jul 2, 2012
nobodys friend wrote:
<quoted text> careful, two dolls me can make, 1 for Da witch and 1 for Da itch, better stay nobody, friend
now see you've become me, hahahahaha, this is the warning don't wait for the war. Take flight friend his not your fight
MrsCuldesac

Santa Barbara, CA

#11 Jul 2, 2012
oh yeah, go to a real doctor! they surely will help you alot more,lets see i think they'll give you lortabs,zanax,anything you want! Especially the clinic on charity st, and the clinic in new iberia! Pills,distributed just like candy in a candy store..
yes

Abbeville, LA

#12 Jul 2, 2012
MrsCuldesac wrote:
oh yeah, go to a real doctor! they surely will help you alot more,lets see i think they'll give you lortabs,zanax,anything you want! Especially the clinic on charity st, and the clinic in new iberia! Pills,distributed just like candy in a candy store..
Did they give any to a family member?
still around

Abbeville, LA

#13 Jul 3, 2012
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Guess you didnt learn your lesson, talking about people/places. Didnt take you long to get going again I see ! How do you know what goes on at these places? hmmmmmm maybe YOU are a requent visitor
Ms voodoo

United States

#14 Jul 3, 2012
MrsCuldesac wrote:
you and Dawn turn them in like you gunna do to your enemies. Jj has his stash in the shed from those places? For someone who says she dont do drugs you sure know where to finds them. SUPERVISED VISITATION It adds up 2plus2equals4
snort snort

Abbeville, LA

#15 Jul 3, 2012
Ms voodoo wrote:
<quoted text>you and Dawn turn them in like you gunna do to your enemies. Jj has his stash in the shed from those places? For someone who says she dont do drugs you sure know where to finds them. SUPERVISED VISITATION It adds up 2plus2equals4
Don't forget the cocaine 2.
Soooo

Broussard, LA

#16 Jul 3, 2012
MrsCuldesac wrote:

Was that you in the clinic the other day saying over and over again, "Trick or Treat"?
Sick Puppy

Lafayette, LA

#17 Jul 3, 2012
no dat was me . I was sayin trick for a treat!
improvement

Abbeville, LA

#18 Jul 3, 2012
Chiros can help some people with circulation, numbness in extremities, and headaches... without drugs. They can't cure everything though. Drugs for pain don't cure anything at all, they just mask the symptoms.
Marc

United States

#19 Jul 3, 2012
snort snort wrote:
<quoted text> Don't forget the cocaine 2.
She did mention going to the pink chicken. What was she doing there surely not looking at nude women. Shed getting low or making a bust
choot em

Abbeville, LA

#20 Jul 3, 2012
Marc wrote:
<quoted text>She did mention going to the pink chicken. What was she doing there surely not looking at nude women. Shed getting low or making a bust
Was she with you there,,,,did she do some?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2015 Sheriffs Race (Jan '14) 4 hr Logic over Emotions 990
Looking for Shane Leblanc aka Shane Romero (Apr '13) 13 hr I Am The Mow Man 141
Ron Landry arrested by Task Force (Apr '09) Jan 23 love the haters 44
Abbeville residents are upset after a few house... Jan 21 wow 2
State representative election Rigged. Jan 20 Roger 44
Which Orange is the New Buffet Character are you? Jan 12 I Am The Mow Man 1
I Hear You Knocking Jan 7 huh 4
Abbeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Abbeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:41 pm PST

ESPN 3:41PM
Saints owner Benson being sued by family
NBC Sports 8:52 PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NBC Sports 3:41 AM
Mickey Loomis: Saints letting Junior Galette case run its course before taking any action
NBC Sports 5:04 AM
Saints players shocked by team's ownership squabble
NBC Sports 7:42 AM
Jimmy Graham: Pro Bowl will help dictate if he needs surgery