Man suffers brain damage at Dee's Lou...

Man suffers brain damage at Dee's Lounge in Abbeville

There are 886 comments on the Abbeville Meridional story from Feb 1, 2011, titled Man suffers brain damage at Dee's Lounge in Abbeville. In it, Abbeville Meridional reports that:

Jason Duhon of Abbeville was injured in Dee's Lounge over the weekend. Jason Duhon, 33, from Abbeville is fighting for his life in ICU in a Lafayette hospita, l and the Abbeville Police Department have no clue as to how he suffered brain damage early Saturday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Abbeville Meridional.

Shaun Seaux

United States

#692 Feb 18, 2011
you punk wrote:
shaun you a punk you had to run out abbeville cause you scary you cant fight you biscuit thats why you left abbeville remember when you and jason jumped dem boys now you talking shit you gay
Yup I'm a punk and I'm scary. Lol That's why you won't even post your name. It's cause of Lil punk ass bitchs like you that shit like this happens.
Unbelieveable

Abbeville, LA

#693 Feb 18, 2011
Does anyone know of the funeral arrangements?
Not sure

Abbeville, LA

#694 Feb 18, 2011
I heard from one of his family members that he was going to be cremated. I don't think he had insurance.
unbelieveable

Abbeville, LA

#695 Feb 18, 2011
Not sure wrote:
I heard from one of his family members that he was going to be cremated. I don't think he had insurance.
Thanks for the information RIP JASON!!! My condolences go out to his family.
OK then

Sulphur, LA

#696 Feb 18, 2011
From what I have heard, he was supposed to be cremated, but then they were changing their minds at the last minute and wanted to have a service for him. Not sure what or if the decision has been made....
OK then

Sulphur, LA

#697 Feb 18, 2011
RIP..Big J...
yall stupid

United States

#698 Feb 18, 2011
[email protected]!k all yall haters daniel is inocent and the courts will prove it yall all know how jason was daniel had to defend himself so if any of yall wanna hit just leave address if you dare fa sho cda
whatever

Abbeville, LA

#699 Feb 18, 2011
they gonna wait till they catch you by yourself and jump you cause just like big j they all some freaking jackwagons. karma is a b$tch
Shaun Seaux

Toledo, OH

#701 Feb 18, 2011
yall stupid wrote:
[email protected]!k all yall haters daniel is inocent and the courts will prove it yall all know how jason was daniel had to defend himself so if any of yall wanna hit just leave address if you dare fa sho cda
Coby dale arceneaux. Fa real. Lol.
blingbling

Abbeville, LA

#702 Feb 18, 2011
yall stupid wrote:
The courst will prove it? You must be dizzy.
The courts are going to try and hang Daniel. Its up to Danny boy to prove he is innocent.
You wanna hit? I think you need to be taking up a collection for Danielle's lawyer.
Oh, pass this on to Daniel. If he needs some make up in order to impress the men, tell him to buy a pack of M&M's. take the blue ones, lick em and put some blue shadow on his eyelids. Lick the red one, and put some on his lips. takes a little practice, but he'll figure it out. And no more standing up to take a leak. If he wants a boyfriend, he needs to start acting like a queen.
blingbling

Abbeville, LA

#703 Feb 18, 2011
yall stupid wrote:
Yeah, we all know how jason was. He was alive. Now stop hating yourself.
OH YEAH

Kinder, LA

#704 Feb 18, 2011
yall stupid wrote:
the courts will believe medical reports before drunks at dee's..oh yeah he's going down better hope he don't bring you down too
Dats right

United States

#705 Feb 18, 2011
Fa sho shaun this is colby when i catch you you gonna be wit your boy you punk you aint shit
Dats right

United States

#706 Feb 19, 2011
free my boy daniel so we can silence these haters yall can all eat cock
old kaplan hwy

Abbeville, LA

#707 Feb 19, 2011
well corners report is in. it has been proven he was hit with iron instrustment. so someone better talk cause they coming for you. better start running now.
TiffanyARoy

Youngsville, LA

#708 Feb 19, 2011
Fa sho shaun this is colby when i catch you you gonna be wit your boy you punk you aint shit

Good Morning.... I am by far not a shit starter but I dated Jason and loved him. He will always have a special place in my heart. Danial(Slow) I don't know him but I do know his child's mother. I do not know what happened that night but I read all these comments which is really out of hand. Both families are suffering right now. Colby I don't know you but I do know Shaun. I am not understanding he was working and not even there. A guy just lost his life and you are here threatening to go after Shaun. It seems you have no right calling anyone a punk cause your the fool not realizing your threatening a person for the world to see. Grow up and let the court system find out the truth of what really happened.
To colby

United States

#709 Feb 19, 2011
Colby the way I understand it you have more to worry about now than Shaun Seaux kicking your ass! I would hope that you aren't the one posting this shit and you are spending time with your family because you won't be able to visit with them soon unless it's behind a glass window.
Shaun Seaux

Toledo, OH

#710 Feb 19, 2011
Dats right wrote:
Coby dale is coming for me. Omg. I'm in trouble now. Wat am I gonna do. Wat u gonna do leave school during recess and come get me. How old are you now ? Like 12 or something.I wish I had a dollar for everyone if you Lil pussy as bitches I've run across and whipped and then they would run to the cops. I mean for real aren't you still living at home with mommy. Boy you are a comedian. I mean seriously, what you gonna do. Through your legos at me or something. I can't fuck with you I would catch a child abuse charge. Lol. Boy you funny. I tell you what. You better watch who you threaten, cause you might just happen to see me some where one day. It's easy to talk shit on a computer. So you better stop being bad before I go tell Ricky dale and he punishes you from the computer. Anyway, if you still wanna whip something. You need to go to the skating rink or the movies and fight there. That's your age group. Or you can holla at me in 5 or 6 years when you're legal. Oh yea, I'm gonna leave you with some wise words to live by ( better watch what you wish for cause sooner or later your liable to get it) so don't threaten me anymore. And that was your warning. There won't be another one. Oh yea,tell Ricky Dale and your mom I said hi......
bigg

Erath, LA

#711 Feb 19, 2011
Dats right wrote:
coby you b#tch ass pazzy let get it you got alot of shit to say about big-j the man is goin and your talkin shit let's hit b#tch if you need the address just hit me up
you talk 2 much

Abbeville, LA

#712 Feb 19, 2011
Shaun Seaux wrote:
<quoted text>
Coby dale is coming for me. Omg. I'm in trouble now. Wat am I gonna do. Wat u gonna do leave school during recess and come get me. How old are you now ? Like 12 or something.I wish I had a dollar for everyone if you Lil pussy as bitches I've run across and whipped and then they would run to the cops. I mean for real aren't you still living at home with mommy. Boy you are a comedian. I mean seriously, what you gonna do. Through your legos at me or something. I can't fuck with you I would catch a child abuse charge. Lol. Boy you funny. I tell you what. You better watch who you threaten, cause you might just happen to see me some where one day. It's easy to talk shit on a computer. So you better stop being bad before I go tell Ricky dale and he punishes you from the computer. Anyway, if you still wanna whip something. You need to go to the skating rink or the movies and fight there. That's your age group. Or you can holla at me in 5 or 6 years when you're legal. Oh yea, I'm gonna leave you with some wise words to live by ( better watch what you wish for cause sooner or later your liable to get it) so don't threaten me anymore. And that was your warning. There won't be another one. Oh yea,tell Ricky Dale and your mom I said hi......
jason would have said the same thing, but do u see where he is at now. being a dick and thinking that u can whip everybody's ass isnt going to get u nowhere. now im gonna leave u with a few wise words to live by, GROW UP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
day care center 7 hr you guys 1
to kneel or not to kneel-how do you feel about ... 9 hr ty so much 5
Poll Guys would you have sex with a shemale? Do you ... (Dec '15) 16 hr Slientknight 23
Poll Next Abbeville Chief of Police (Oct '15) Nov 18 Big momma house 112
Harson VS Stutes (Mar '14) Nov 18 ADVICE 432
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Nov 15 james 77
Looking for a house to rent (Oct '09) Nov 12 Kathy 10

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abbeville Mortgages