First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Keep on Smiling

AOL

#61 May 21, 2012
Drag Racers wrote:
<quoted text>10.4seconds at 138 MPH with 175 hp nitrus boostin the quarter timed at the dragstrip is pretty damned fast.
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLL SOOOOOOO it is a GO-CART

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

#62 May 21, 2012
Keep on Smiling wrote:
<quoted text> He has a RED GO-CART.
Hell, go carts ain't nothin'. MrsC likes the water. It's all about " floatin' the boat".
got to know

United States

#63 May 21, 2012
Does anybody know who Miss C. Is screwing yet? I know it don't take her long. I herd she been hitting the bars pretty hard. I thought she just custody of her grandbaby? Where is she while she is doing the dudes? Hmmm. Maybe needs investigating. If Jimmy has a little money. He need to hire me to investigate. It want take long. He would have his devorse. She's a slut on the street.
old school

Abbeville, LA

#64 May 21, 2012
got to know wrote:
Does anybody know who Miss C. Is screwing yet? I know it don't take her long. I herd she been hitting the bars pretty hard. I thought she just custody of her grandbaby? Where is she while she is doing the dudes? Hmmm. Maybe needs investigating. If Jimmy has a little money. He need to hire me to investigate. It want take long. He would have his devorse. She's a slut on the street.
An you are a ass, leave her alone...:(
WOW

Gueydan, LA

#65 May 21, 2012
got to know wrote:
You sound like a jealous, vindictive person. You must be very lonely and insecure to be so involved in someone else's private life!
got to know

United States

#66 May 22, 2012
Her daughter told me that she just has him their for the money. He takes good care of his grandchild. She told me he gave Donnell $500 so the grandbaby could eat. And that's not his responsibility.
She never did love him as many times as she cheated. I hope they do split so we can here about the next one she gets. Mr. Dent should wake the Hell up an see with his eyes. I hope he has at did it to her once to let see how it feels. He is a very good looking guy. Shouldn't be hard.
wow

United States

#67 May 22, 2012
I hope they really do get back together! I love them both. At least they fight for there love an not fake it. I think they love each other so much that they hard headed and need to mend the wounds, each one stop trying to hurt the other. The alcohol in there live is the problem! I see this. If they love each other get back together because the longer there apart the more wounds they have to mend. Miss C don't don't listen to these people. Go get your husband. Let him know how much u love him. Don't go to bars an make a mess that u have to mend with Jay Jay. I love Yall both! These people bashing Yall makes no difference. If you love him witch I know you do. Don't throw 20 something years down the drain because other people. Yall not gonna split up and u know it. The law, any judge, any jury. Would not stop me from trying to fix my marriage. People on here are very, very judging. I want u two in me an my husbands lives. I would cry if just one of u were eating at my table. I'm crying now just thinking about it.
Your best friends love u!
thanks

United States

#68 May 22, 2012
wow wrote:
I hope they really do get back together! I love them both. At least they fight for there love an not fake it. I think they love each other so much that they hard headed and need to mend the wounds, each one stop trying to hurt the other. The alcohol in there live is the problem! I see this. If they love each other get back together because the longer there apart the more wounds they have to mend. Miss C don't don't listen to these people. Go get your husband. Let him know how much u love him. Don't go to bars an make a mess that u have to mend with Jay Jay. I love Yall both! These people bashing Yall makes no difference. If you love him witch I know you do. Don't throw 20 something years down the drain because other people. Yall not gonna split up and u know it. The law, any judge, any jury. Would not stop me from trying to fix my marriage. People on here are very, very judging. I want u two in me an my husbands lives. I would cry if just one of u were eating at my table. I'm crying now just thinking about it.
I could not agree more. But Miss C don't go to the bar an do that to your husband an act like he wasn't even their at Route 92. How many years together. As a friend I could have went whip u. I am a friend but its time u hear it from a friend. Take care of your grandbaby. Before u loose her too. I saw u an your husband the other night an your husband could not take his eyes of of u. U had a date it look like. U were on him like Yall were married. That's not write. Go get your husband girl. Stop playing games with him. I saw the look in that man's eyes an he loves u. But I also so a different side of u I never so. Stop it. U know u love him. I agree the longer u wait the harder to mind. I love u both. Just caring for both of Yall!
Flower garden

Houston, TX

#69 May 22, 2012
Woodsman_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, go carts ain't nothin'. MrsC likes the water. It's all about " floatin' the boat".
He has a nice boat too parked in his front yard
Flower garden

Houston, TX

#70 May 22, 2012
Keep on Smiling wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLL SOOOOOOO it is a GO-CART
I road in that car and drove it. It is very fast and probably would do the 200 it marks
Dont get back together

Lafayette, LA

#71 May 22, 2012
wow wrote:
Keep on giving what you been giving. Spread them legs girls
Really

Gueydan, LA

#72 May 22, 2012
got to know wrote:
The very first post on this thread made a month ago says he left her and was seen with a 20 year old, so when a man does it, it's okay but when it's a woman she's called a slut. It seems if what you say is true, it took her at least a month longer than him! And just because she has children doesn't mean you stop living.
Country Girl

Lumberton, TX

#73 May 22, 2012
got to know wrote:
Her daughter told me that she just has him their for the money. He takes good care of his grandchild. She told me he gave Donnell $500 so the grandbaby could eat. And that's not his responsibility.
She never did love him as many times as she cheated. I hope they do split so we can here about the next one she gets. Mr. Dent should wake the Hell up an see with his eyes. I hope he has at did it to her once to let see how it feels. He is a very good looking guy. Shouldn't be hard.
and a wonderful guy too,she has drug him down,since they have been together!
nobodys angel

Abbeville, LA

#74 May 22, 2012
Whip that mans ass! He sure deserves it! If you look at the booking photo he was arrested at 6 something AM! Who the f beats their wife that early in the morning? I would've got out the bed swinging too! Don't mess with beauty rest!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will be Vermilion's next Sheriff? (Mar '10) 2 hr Sources Know 1,308
The Greedy Monkey 7 hr Beaumont 1
Divorce /Child custody lawyers 9 hr Skinner 6
Debate: Marijuana - Maurice, LA (Aug '10) Mon John 6
Ron Landry arrested by Task Force (Apr '09) Mon the girlfriend 56
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Feb 27 Shay 31
Vote for Experience 2015 Feb 27 ha 6
Abbeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web