First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jane Doe

Baton Rouge, LA

#1 Oct 1, 2010
Does anyone know what happened?
http://vermilionsheriff.net :8888/html/index2.php?nav=reco rd&recent_booking=Y&id =952210
hello

Abbeville, LA

#2 Oct 4, 2010
read the charges.....it says at the bottom
it says

Abbeville, LA

#3 Oct 4, 2010
Felony Carnal Knowledge of a Juvenile...was in abbeville paper friday
Selling off

Lafayette, LA

#4 Oct 4, 2010
Maybe that is why he sold a bunch of his leased hunting property that he had in Miami Corp. Needed bond money since he knew that was coming up
Shadow Box

Kaplan, LA

#5 Oct 4, 2010
Is his dad James.
info

Abbeville, LA

#6 Oct 6, 2010
yes that is his father......
for you info

Abbeville, LA

#7 Oct 6, 2010
u can't sell leased property that is owned by MIAMI CORP. he could have given up his lease but can't lease or sell something that is not his
not a lie

Abbeville, LA

#8 Oct 6, 2010
http://www.abbevillenow.com/view/full_story/9...

not a lie looked it up myself......
Selling Off

Lafayette, LA

#9 Oct 6, 2010
for you info wrote:
u can't sell leased property that is owned by MIAMI CORP. he could have given up his lease but can't lease or sell something that is not his
Hey smart arse maybe you need to do a little research. He has the lease under his name and he sub lease on bunch of it. Want to know how I know that he has done this?
duh

Abbeville, LA

#10 Oct 6, 2010
of course.....how the hell u know
Selling Off

Lafayette, LA

#11 Oct 6, 2010
I read it on Topix
Hello

Abbeville, LA

#12 Oct 6, 2010
For your information, You can lease Property for a nunber of years, sub lease part of it to someone else for a profit. why is everyone wandering what this guy is up to any way? Not like is looking into your dirty dealings. Leave the guy alone. I know because I subleased some of the lease.
real guy

Houston, TX

#13 Oct 12, 2010
well yall can say all yal want about the sub leasing and what not but if you dont know the truth i recommend you keep your mouth shut..first off theres more to the story than yall know about..second theres no subleasing anything...he has a huge hunting lease and its considered a hunting club..when you join your a memeber..theres no sub leasing...people on here need to grow up stop worrying about everyone elses buisness...
interested

Madison, WI

#14 Oct 15, 2010
I am interested. Does he have more to lease?
Hello wrote:
For your information, You can lease Property for a nunber of years, sub lease part of it to someone else for a profit. why is everyone wandering what this guy is up to any way? Not like is looking into your dirty dealings. Leave the guy alone. I know because I subleased some of the lease.
Someone Who Knows

Madison, WI

#15 Oct 15, 2010
This guy never paid a penny out of his pocket for the lease in Miami Corporation other leaseholders put up ALL the money. So you shouldn't be able to profit off of something you never paid for. Nothing he does is on the up and up. He is a crook.
real guy wrote:
well yall can say all yal want about the sub leasing and what not but if you dont know the truth i recommend you keep your mouth shut..first off theres more to the story than yall know about..second theres no subleasing anything...he has a huge hunting lease and its considered a hunting club..when you join your a memeber..theres no sub leasing...people on here need to grow up stop worrying about everyone elses buisness...
sad

Deridder, LA

#16 Oct 17, 2010
don't let your teenager daughters around him, or your younger sister's or anyone that looks good cuzz he is like a dog in heat....he will pounce...sad thing is he has a gourgous wife....wtf is he thinking.....
sad

Lydia, LA

#17 Oct 20, 2010
His wife is smoking hot...the things i would do..
real guy

Maurice, LA

#18 Nov 1, 2010
haha look at you sad...talking shit about him then talking thing about his wife...i love how people try to say thins about other people then turn around and make there self look like dumb ass's....as for you kilgore...why dont you man up and ask him your self if he has anymore available...everyone is so quick to say stuff on here but yet wont say things in real life....not a single person on here knows the truth about anything being said on here....sadly i do and none of what yall are saying is true.....just goes to show how miserable people love to drag other people down with them.get a life and grow up...and before you say i do have a life,,think of this...who on their right mind that has a life has the time to sit around and play on this web site and talk about peole behind their backs???? thats whati though!
Someone Who Knows

Madison, WI

#19 Nov 1, 2010
Sadly you are mistaken...There are those of us who DO KNOW the truth. Either you are uninformed or you or in on his schemes and lies. How sad for you either way !
real guy wrote:
haha look at you sad...talking shit about him then talking thing about his wife...i love how people try to say thins about other people then turn around and make there self look like dumb ass's....as for you kilgore...why dont you man up and ask him your self if he has anymore available...everyone is so quick to say stuff on here but yet wont say things in real life....not a single person on here knows the truth about anything being said on here....sadly i do and none of what yall are saying is true.....just goes to show how miserable people love to drag other people down with them.get a life and grow up...and before you say i do have a life,,think of this...who on their right mind that has a life has the time to sit around and play on this web site and talk about peole behind their backs???? thats whati though!
interested

Madison, WI

#20 Jan 5, 2011
What is the latest on his charges? Is he still with his wife? I would think not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr New Commenter 3,270
Cullpeppers? 5 hr wondering 1
Abbeville 8 hr Hood News 8
2015 Sheriffs Race (Jan '14) 10 hr WHAT 700
Bantam Silkies (Apr '12) 10 hr WHAT 15
Vermilion Catholic Alumni Dustin Desormeaux wom... 10 hr pahahaha 4
Abbeville chinese restaurant owners arrested. ... (Jan '14) 11 hr perplexed 502
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Aug 16 James 27
•••
•••

Abbeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000